RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...

Go down 
+5
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
Jєt
A Christmas Star
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:23 pm

He nodded. "He's a good dog. He listens to me, and if you let him get used to you, then he'll obey you too." He told her.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:25 pm

Marissa smiledand nodded, "Go get him, than, but don't let ANYONE see you!"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:36 pm

He nodded and quietly slipped out to the stables. He found Buddy waiting for him. He put his leash on and they slipped back to Marrisa's room.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:36 pm

Emmett smiled. "It's great."
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:49 pm

Mai smiled. She was in front of him, her back against him, holding his hand on her waist, and her head rested against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:51 pm

Emmett put his arms around her waist, capturing her. It was like fate brought them together. "Guess what?" He whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:53 pm

Mai spun around and held his hands, looking up at him, "What?" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:57 pm

"I love you." He smiled as he kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:57 pm

Candy Cane (GoonGirl) wrote:
He nodded and quietly slipped out to the stables. He found Buddy waiting for him. He put his leash on and they slipped back to Marrisa's room.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:00 pm

Marrisa smiled and closed the door behind him.

Mai stood on her tip-toes and kissed him, "I love you, too..." she whispered, her lips just barely touching his.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:03 pm

Emmett smiled and kissed her back. But then, a thought occurred to him. "If we do get married," He blurted out, "Do you think your father will approve of me?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:05 pm

Mai went back, flat on her feet, a tear rolled down her cheek, "My father... died..." she murmered, looking up. "Didn't you notice we didn't have a king or queen anymore?" she half joked.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:07 pm

Emmett immediately regretted it. "Actually, no. I just came here." he said nervously. "I'm sorry.... I shouldn't have said it."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:11 pm

Mai whiped her tears away, "Yh, i knew you just came,like, a month ago..." she remembered. "It's OK," she kissed him again and held him close. "Lets go up to the treehouse."

(Even though we haven't RPedwith them much, lets pretend they had hung out alot since Emmett arrived, because we only RPed twice)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:12 pm

(Kay)

Emmett nodded and walked up the ladder after Mai.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:15 pm

He smiled and sat Buddy down. Then he went to sit by Marrisa and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:15 pm

Mai smiled as she got up, "This is like...My place to get away..." she looked back at Emmett, "you're lucky, only my dad, mom, and Marissa have seem this!" she giggled, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:17 pm

Emmett looked around the room. It was small, but it had treasures and furniture to make it cozy. He turned back to Mai and flashed a brilliant smile. "I like it." He began. "It feels.... Homy."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:20 pm

Mai sat down on a bamboo couch, "Thanks!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:25 pm

"So..." He said with a smile as he sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:26 pm

Mai respedher head on his chest, "Wanna... just talk?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:27 pm

Emmett chuckled. "Yea, we never do talk much, do we?" But he turned serious again as he asked, "So what's it like? Living in a castle?"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:28 pm

(hello? Misty I posted.)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:29 pm

Mai smiled, "It's great, I love it so much! We have so much, andbeing rich is awesome. We give to the town all the time, it feels so good!" she looked at him. "And I'm guessing that sometime soon, you'll live in the castle with me!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:30 pm

(Hmm... i replied, i wonder why it didn't show up...)

Marissa hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next