RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!

Go down 
+9
Misty <3 (Cupid!!!)
Mistyy
Economy
Star
Jay
Leaving
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Jєt
Peachfrost
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:49 pm

(Sure! Which one's in 7th grade? Is'nt it Sydney?)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:52 pm

(Yeah, Sydney is. :))
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:10 pm

(K.)

Alice concentrated hard as she played the last few lines of music on her prized Cello. She finished on a beautiful note, and she flipped the page, alone, in the music room. She had 13 minutes left to practice before school actualy started.

(unless you want to have John hear her playing and come in.
Even though he's a grade above her.xD
There is this "trend" going around my school right now. about 30% of my 8th grade school friends are going out with 9th graders lol..so its no biggy.)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:31 pm

(xD Can we start of with Sydney though? I really wanted to use her. :))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:37 pm

(I don't care!n_n go.)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:41 pm

(xD Okies!)

Sydney put on her jacket with the hood. She walked down the hallways and heard a real pretty sound. She tipped her head, wondering what it was. She put in another peice of gum and walked towards the sound.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:45 pm

Alice started to play another piece of music, using beuatiful Vibrato and Staccoto where she saw it in the music. Her pale eyes were dead focused on her music book.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:48 pm

Sydney finnaly found the room and peeked in, taking her hood down to see better. She blew a bubble and popped it, gasping, hoping the girl didn't hear her.

(Sydney's the rude one of her brother! xD)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:55 pm

(BRB!!!!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:04 pm

(Back!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:33 pm

(Okay! n_n")

Alice stopped, noticing the sudden lack of light comging through the door window behind her. Then she heard a tiny popping noise, and turned around. A girl was watching her in the window. Quickly and carefully she set down her Cello and opened the door, stepping outside the practice room. "Can I help you?" she asked in her quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

Location : Hogwarts, I'm Ravenclaw's Seeker. ( Can't touch this! )

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:51 pm

Name- Emily
Last name- Sawyer
gender- Female
Age and grade- 11, 6th.
Appearance- Medium brown hair down about five inches past her sholders, grey-green eyes, tan. About average height for her age, athletic build.
Personality- Bold, stands up for what she believes in, dosen't let others tell her what to do. Quick tempered, what her mom calls voilent. ( Has a tendancy to hit Jake over the head with tihngs....
Any sports- Can 6th grader do sportsr?
Other- Has been best friends with Jake since she was little.

Name- Jake
Last name- Neal
gender- Male
Age and grade- 12, 6th
Appearance- permanently messed up brown hair, blue eyes, tall.
Personality- Kind, kinda quiet, but not shy. You might say he 'looks after' Emily, she's always getting into trouble......hates to be hit over the head with things.

Any sports- Nope.
Other- Has been bestfriends with Emily since they were little.
Back to top Go down
http://rppalace.forumakers.com/index.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:14 pm

(Missing one thing Star ^^

And yes they can do sports :D They just wont be on the actuall school's team.)
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:16 pm

( Oh........KK. :) )
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:16 pm

( The Stallions vs. The Commandos! )
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:35 pm

(Rightio! xD your accepted, peachling ^^)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:46 pm

Goonan's Girl! wrote:
(He-looooo?????? :()

((Sorry XD))

Valentina nodded and picked up the last scattered item on the floor, her softball glove.
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:04 pm

( Uh.......peachling? )
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:06 pm

(nvm. It's an inside joke xD)
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:18 pm

( With who? :) )
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:14 pm

(with a friend at school, and Mew as well xD
rp?)
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:38 pm

( .............. )

( Only if you start. :) )
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:25 pm

I have Elizabeth, 8th, and Damien, 9th. You decide, and i will start ^^)
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:59 pm

( KK, Elizabeth. )
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:09 pm

Elizabeth gathered her music book and prepared for Orchestra. She looked at the clock; She still had almost 10 minutes. She took a seat on one of the benches inside the main lobby and started fingering through her music sheets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next