RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!

Go down 
+9
Misty <3 (Cupid!!!)
Mistyy
Economy
Star
Jay
Leaving
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Jєt
Peachfrost
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:26 pm

(Sorry Twi, I don't have anymore availible guys xD Im sure someone does some where....if not, I'll make one soon. ^_^)

Damien smiled. "Cool. See ya then." he waved, and took the stairs down to his locker.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:33 pm

Alana noded, "Bye!" she said, and than went to class. She had a few more clases, then school was over. Quickly, she got her bag and coat and headed home. Once there, she changed into something more attractive, white skinny jeans and a white tank top. She put brown eye shadow, pink lipgloss, mascara, and blush on, the placed a white headband in her hair. She rushed downstairs, "I'm going to a friend's mom!!" she called and grabbed her brown jacket, than headed across the street.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:58 pm

(Whoa. I can totally picture that xD)

Damien ran up the stairs to his house, and stopped to look at the plant on his porch. The poor thing was all shrivled-the frost had gotten to it. He picked it up and took it inside, and quickly checked his hair in the mirror. Then, he finished the last 10 problems on his algebra homework, sprayed on some colone, and walked out the door. He tucked his hands into the pockets of his Aeropostal sweatshirt, feeling them stiffen and harden with the chill of the wintery air. He sat onthe bottom step of the stairs to the porch, and looked down at his shoes. Black and white converse under acid-wash skinny leg jeans.

(hehe. I just wore jeans like those today ;D)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:51 pm

.*.Wintersong.*. wrote:
(I found the avvie at google, but please do not copy my idea with the whole Scene-girl-avvie-type-thingy please, okays? Thanks. I just wanted this site to see what real scene girls looked like ^^ I would put myself as my avvie, but obviously, it doesnt work like that xD anywho, the picture in my siggy came from Inconator.com ^^)

Damien smiled, and hugged her back. "Great." he said, and started to walk her down the hallway. "So, do you wanna come over later on? I mean, since your house is like right there..."

-------

Alice looked up from her book. "Oh, hi,Storm. Whats up?" she asked, and pulled her bangs away from her eyes.

"I was wondering if you would wanna... go to the dance with me?" Storm asked, slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:19 am

Alana grinned as she walked up to him and kneeled down, "Hey, cutie!" she giggled. She could smell his great colone and then smelled her pretty perfume. The mixed perfectly and she giggled to herself. She pulled the collar of her jacket up, "Can we go inside...?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:17 pm

Alice blinked, almost droppig her music book. "Oh, ah...uh..Of course I would go to the dance with you...Storm." she smiled, in shock. She had never really been to a dance before...
--------
(Guys, does anyone want to RP with daine on Neise? I don't thinkI've ever used her at all yet xD)
----------
Damien took in a breath of her sweet perfume, and smiled. "Sure." he got up and held the door open for her. "My parents are still at work, so we have the house to oursleves. But my brother will be off the bus soon, in like half an hour." he rolled his eyes, thinking of his 9 yr old brother coming in and scaring Alana away. "So have you met anyone else in the neighbor hood yet?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:34 pm

"Th-Thanks!" Storm said. "So, I'll pick you up at 7:00? That's when people in movies usually pick the girl up in movies..." He explained, still nervous.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:50 pm

Alice smiled again. "Sure! Thanks." she felt her hands get clamy, and she opened her music book again, and hoisted up her Cello.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:10 pm

"Umm... well, there's some kids that live beside me that I babysit but that's all... As I said, I've lived here for years, but I am kinda shy..." she said, following him in. "What do you want to do?" she asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:43 pm

Full name (First and last)- Celia Daniels
Gender- Female
Age- 15
Grade- 10
Appearance (Pics accepted)- Celia has straight dark brown hair to her midback. She has vbrant bring green eyes that sparkle when she laughs. She is slender and very pretty; almost beautiful.
Personality (No unfolds!)- Outgoing and optimistic.
Any sports- Soccer.
Boyfriend/girl friend- None yet.
Other- The Stallions vs. The Commandos!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:49 pm

Full name (First and last)- Kiersten O'neil
Gender- Female
Age- 13
Grade- 8
Appearance (Pics accepted)- \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 Babyfayce2su2

Personality (No unfolds!)- Caring, but easily upsetted
Any sports- No.
Boyfriend/girl friend- Looking.
Other- The Stallions vs. The Commandos!

Last edited by GoldenGoonGirl on Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:22 pm

( You guys are both accepted! thank you!

But goonan, I can't see your picture ^^"
AND also, Twilight, there is no 10th grade on my rp, so could you change the age/grade for meh please? thank you.)

Damien nodded. "Oh, well, I don't know....Do you like Youtube? We could go on there..." he suggested, and got out his laptop.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:04 pm

Alana giggled, "Yah! Youtube is hilarious!" she sat down as they watched funny clips.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:04 pm

(That's wierd! :( When I clicked edit the link was there! Sorry, I'll fix.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:33 pm

(Just shows a red 'X' blah xD)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:41 pm

(Hm, it's still not sahowing! Gr! Let m,e find another... :()
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:44 pm

(Does that work?)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:58 pm

(Oh, yea ^^

But....
GUYS. Just wanted to say....unfortunatly.... NO MORE SCENE GIRLS. They are actually pretty uncommon to see a lot at school, so I don't want everyone to keep creating scene girls. Its getting pretty annoying xD)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:00 pm

(Sorry! I just love it! :oops: )
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:49 pm

(Its okay ^^
rp?)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:15 pm

(Sure! Who ya got? :))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:58 pm

(Yah, Sorry, I just LURV how they loook! But anyways, Winter, rply to Alana?!?!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:58 am

Damien nodded. "We could make our own video, if you like. My channel is in need of an update." he said, and just then, Tasha trompted down the hallway.

"Oh yea, I forgot about Tasha. She's our Great Dane..." he said, a hand on his neck with embarresment as the giant brown dog ran around the house.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:35 pm

(Who's Tasha??)

Alana giggled, "Sure! That'll be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:47 pm

(He says it. Tasha is his Great Dane, which is a dog. A very large dog. lol)

"Okay, heres the camera....er...say somthing random!" he said, pulling out the camcorder and turning it on. He waved into it and turned it on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next