RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!

Go down 
+9
Misty <3 (Cupid!!!)
Mistyy
Economy
Star
Jay
Leaving
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Jєt
Peachfrost
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:36 pm

"Yeah, I guess. I'm sorta nervous though" He admitted. "I know you are, though. And uhm, I was wondering if... You could tell me when you play the cello? I want to come, Alice," He asked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:47 pm

Alice blushed. "My solo is tomorrow night, 7:oo o clock." she said, and walked back over to her instrument. She picked up her bow. "Do you really think its good?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:55 pm

"Of course, and I'll try to make your concert thing," Storm assured. "Well, I promised I'd help some of the guys put up the decorations for tonight, so I'll, uhm, catch you later?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:59 pm

Alice nodded, and smiled. "Sure. See ya," she said, and waved.

She got back to her music, and packed up before the morning bell rang.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:03 pm

Storm smiled as he closed the door. He stopped for a second to let all the memories sink in his mind. He then walked over to the gym telling the guys that he was ready to start.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:12 pm

Alana grinned and blushed, "Cool!" she said, keeping close.

(\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 11 7ce917-Alana for the dance!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:01 pm

(^.^" so cute!
...ugh.. christmas dance tonight n_n going with a date too! ^^" but I dunno...)

(She has a tatoo?)

Damien nodded. "Awsome." he held the door open for her when they got to school, and left for his locker downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:47 pm

(Fake tattoo :))

Alana smiled and walked in, "Bye..." she said quietly, then went to her locker, than to music class.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:06 pm

((Storm for dance \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 11 Ff1c39))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11