RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!

Go down 
+9
Misty <3 (Cupid!!!)
Mistyy
Economy
Star
Jay
Leaving
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Jєt
Peachfrost
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:54 pm

Full name- Jessica Waye
Gender- Female
Age- 14
Grade- 8
Appearance- Jessica has long bronze/brown hair that falls in ringets to her mid back, she has topaz brown eyes, she is slender and very pretty.
Personality- Jessica is always very kind and outgoing.
Any sports- Soccer
Boyfriend/girl friend (Optional)- Not yet, but wants one.
Crush (Optional)- Not yet.
Other- Has a small chihuahua called Angel. She just transferred from an other school, this is her first year.

The Stallions vs. The Commandos
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:19 pm

(Accepted ^.^ Thanks for adding another charrie!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:45 pm

(Ohhh!)

Alana giggled, "Pickles! Aha.. hy did I say that..?" she stood up and started to randomly dance.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:48 pm

(RP anyone?)
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:04 pm

Damien laughed and set the camera on the table nearby. He started dancing too, and turned on some music. "Remember- never smoke those pancakes!" He said, and laughed. Tasha padded in and jumped around.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:06 pm

Alana giggled and danced with him, smiling the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:37 am

Damien turned to switch the camera off, and barely tripped over Tasha. Just then, his little brother came in.

"Oh, hey Chris." he said, pulling himself up. He scoted over next to Alana. "Meet Alana. She's new to our school."

Chris smiled and shrugged. "Hey." and ran up stairs.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:04 pm

Alana flipped her hair and smiled weakly as he ran off before she was able to say anything. "Ummm... Nice to meet you!" she called after him.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:08 pm

"Yea, he's not really the freindly type, heh." Damien laughed, and turned off the camera. He watched his brother go. "Think my parents will be home soon, so..."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:11 pm

"Oh..." Alana nodded, "OK..." shegrabbed her jacket and started to put it on, slightly sighing.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:06 pm

Damien sighed as well, and walked out the door with her. The chill of the wintery air made his hands cold and he tucked them in his pockets. "I geuss I'll see you tomorrow then,"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm

Alana smiled and turned to him before leaving, "Yah... See you then..." she slowly leaned over and pecked his cheek. Blushing, she turned away and headed to her house, "Bye!"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:25 pm

Damien blushed and smiled, wavying back. "uh..bye!" he said, watching her go. Then he ran back into the house. He started happy dancing. "Go me, go me..."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:28 pm

Alana giggled and did her homework, had supper, went on the computer, than went to sleep. She excitedly woke up the next morning and put on her favourite white tank-top, black faded jeans, pink converse shoes, and did her hair.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:46 pm

Damien slipped on some clothes, they happened to match slightly,for once. His jeans were acid washed again, and his shirt was a dark green aeropostal shirt. His shoes were blue with dark green trim, and he fixed his hair. He ran downstairs and grabbed a banana and a juice, his backpack, and left to walk to school.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:50 pm

Alana got an apple, her bag, her brown jacket, and then left for school. She came out just as Damien did and blushed. "Hey!" she waved.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:40 pm

Storm, wearing his acid jeans and his checkered t-shirt, got his backpack and headed of to school, listening to his iPod again.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:04 am

(OKAY!

THE DANCE IS TONIGHT!!!!

which is sorta ironic because our christmas dance is actually this friday ^^")

(OKAY! go.)

Damien smiled and waved. "Oh, hi sunshine!" he said sarcastically, and started munching.
..........................................................................................
Alice propped up her Cello, already at school. She had a big solo tomorrow!
She flipped on one of the light switches, so that the room was shadowy, but not dark.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:30 pm

Alana giggled and blushed, "I am so excited for tonight..." she said quietly, than slowly and hestantly hugged him, "Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:54 pm

Damien looked down at her and smlied, hugging her back. "Oh, thanks for saying yes," he laughed. "Hey, what are you wearing for it? I want to match." he asked, pulling out a pad of paper.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:54 pm

Alana giggled, and blushed. "Well... A black gown, I'm curling my hair,putting blonde and pink extensions in my hair, and black heels along with some accesories!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:10 pm

Storm saw Alice in the shadowy music room. He decided to listen to her if she was playing, so he stayede away from the windows, his back at the door.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:56 pm

(aww, cute ^.^)

Alice started to gently play her Cello, reciting her solo piece for tomorrow night. Then the song got louder and more swift, echoing through the room.
Her eyes practically glowed in the darkness, enlightened with emotion from her song. She stopped to take a break after a few minutes.

Damien nodded. "Okay then...I have this awsome black and white striped dress shirt I could wear...black tie..." he thought about it, and pictured Alana in her gown.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:10 pm

Storm pokked his head through the door. "Alice? That was beautiful," He said, looking around for Alice via his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:17 pm

Alice was startled at hearing someones voice. "Oh! I though I was alone...thank you, Storm." she got up and walked oer to him, and leaned on the wall. "So are you excited for tonight?" she flipped on a light switch with her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next