RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!

Go down 
+9
Misty <3 (Cupid!!!)
Mistyy
Economy
Star
Jay
Leaving
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Jєt
Peachfrost
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! Empty
PostSubject: \'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:29 pm

Welcome to Chestgrove Middle/Junior high school!Our halls are busy with the chatter of intelligent, fierce Stallions!

Our school colors are as follows-
Light Blue

Green

Yellow

and White.

(however are main colors are light blue, green, and white.)

6th graders are white, 7th are blue, 8th are green, and 9th are yellow.

Our mascot is obiviously the Stallion Horse, brave and true. We have an amazing Soccer and football team, and we have won our last Homecoming. Come and share the pride with us!

Rules!

*Follow all rping rules

*Absolutly no copying other user's forms, unless permitted to do so.

*Wait for me to approve you, please

*Relationships are permitted, but please keep it PG 13

*Pm me for any questions!

*At the end of your form, please type "The Stallions vs. The Commandos!" in bold black letters.

We are the actual rivals of Niese Middle school! Join the tense rivalry at every game, challenge and face off between schools!

Form
Name-
Last name-
gender-
Age and grade-
Appearance-
Personality-(no unfolds!)
Any sports- (if your on the 8th or 9th grade football,Soccer, or Basketball team, then you will occasionally play against Niese middle school!)
Other-

My forms~
Name- Elizabeth
Last name- Fox
Female
13, 8th grade
Short, choppy hair, 3 inches about shoulders. darker brown streaks underneath. Somtimes spiked. Pale blue eyes, almost grey.Freckles, 5'4"
Frisky, smart, and somtimes hyper!Helpful, and always somthing on her mind.
Plays on the Soccer team

Damien
Stark

Male
14,9th grader
flippy, longish light brown hair. Lots of freckles,brown eyes. Tan.
5'8"
Sporty, smart 9th grader. Into girls at the moment xD Is kinda to himself, though.
Guys soccer team, and Basketball.

Alice Wonderlin
female
12 1/2 7th grade
looks like this yo-
http://www.gallery.becomegorgeous.com/thumb.php?n=scene_girlshairhighlights.jpg&w=400&ct=yes
She is kind, quiet, and a bit shy. Very talented with literature; writing, reading, and likes to draw. Does'nt like to be pointed out or put in the spot light. Plays Cello, as well, and is very into her music.
Plays tennis in summer

6th graders-
Jay Barlow [Swiftstripe]
Jake Neal [Star]
Emily Sawyer [Star]

7th graders-
Sydney Satlisa [Goonan]
Alice Wonderlin [Autumnsong]
Storm Walker [suburbia]

8th graders-
Elizabeth Fox, [Autumnsong]
John Satlisa [Goonan]
Valentina Vorsche [Pumpkin_Pie]
Lilliana Ameradel [SS~(Runa)]
Kiersten O'neil [Goonan]
Jessica Waye [Twilight]

9th graders-
Damien Stark [Autumnsong]
Olivia Hayes [Kitkay]
Alana Richarto [Misty]
Lizzie Marhope [Vixenly]

Thanks for stopping by ChestGrove!

ATTENTION!
Chestgrove is having their Winter dance Coming up! Come on and join the fun! Don't forget a date, but you can go with friends. The dresswwear is formal, so ladies, wear an appropriat gown, and gentlemen, wear somthing other than your AE t-shirt and shorts please!xD

Last edited by .*.Wintersong.*. on Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:22 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:19 pm

((Oooh, I will join, in a second))
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:22 pm

Name- Sydney
Last name- Satlisa
gender- female
Age and grade- age: 13 Grade: 7th
Appearance- Blonde with blue eyes, very skinny, popular, get's mad easily
Personality-(no unfolds!):Sweet, funny, sensitive
Any sports- (if your on the 8th or 9th grade football,Soccer, or Basketball team, then you will occasionally play against Niese mid. school!) No
Other- The Stallions vs. The Commandos!
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:37 pm

(Accepted!

Thanks for the advertising on your front page, too!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:50 pm

(Your welcome! BRB, I'm going to start of with 2 charies.)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:53 pm

Name- John
Last name- Satlisa
gender- male
Age and grade- 13, 8th
Appearance- Tall. Brown hair with natural blonde streaks.
Personality-(no unfolds!) shy, funny, likes to play jokes
Any sports- (if your on the 8th or 9th grade football,Soccer, or Basketball team, then you will occasionally play against Niese mid. school!) Football
Other- The Stallions vs. The Commandos!

Last edited by Goonan's Girl! on Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:55 pm

"The Stallions vs. The Commandos!"

Form
Name- Olivia
Last name- Hayes
gender- female,tomboy
Age and grade- 14 ninth grader
Appearance- dark chocolate brown hair,2 inches past her shoulder,normal mediem height,blue crystal eyes
Personality-(no unfolds!) tomboy,never paints namils hates pink loves green,and hates when people brag,lie.
Any sports- (if your on the 8th or 9th grade football,Soccer, or Basketball team, then you will occasionally play against Niese mid. school!) Football and Soccer
Other- I'll rp with anyone who has a boy in football practice right now
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:17 pm

(Ah-prooved? xD)
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:21 pm

( Am I ahh-prooved? )
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:24 pm

(Your both approved lol)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:28 pm

(Yay! RP Autumn? You choose choose between Sydney and John.)
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:29 pm

( Blue, John and Olivia?)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:31 pm

(Acually, how about Sydney?)
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:32 pm

( I wanted him to be in football and I don't think Sydney is in football )
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:51 pm

( She pretty! And I'll start... )

Olivia: I put on my football helmet and thought no one would know I was a girl,Cause I'm the only girl on the football team
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:56 pm

(Thanks!)

John looked around and waited for the coach.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:00 pm

Olivia: I saw coach walk by and looked at me,I sined my name as Danny if anyone know I was a girl my tomboy life would be ruined!!!!

Coach: "I better see all of you running! Tommorrows the game!" He blew the whistle
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:03 pm

John rolled his eyes and put his helmet on. He started running across the field.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:05 pm

Olivia: I caught the ball and before anyone could get me I ran to the other side,without anyone tackling me

( I love your avvie!! )
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:09 pm

(xD Thanks! Do you not like John McCain?)

John watched the other "Guy" catch the ball and run it for a touchdown. He groaned as the coach yelled at him for not doing anything. "That's it!" He yelled. He took his helmet and threw it on the ground. "I quit!" He said, storming off.

(Okay, I'm changing this. Sydney and John are siblings. :))

Sydney watched her brother and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:12 pm

( I like Obama little and McCain a little )

Olivia: I went behind the bleachers took off my helmet and sat for a little bit I hoped now one came near me
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:21 pm

(I LOVE Obama. If I could vote, I would for him!)
Sydney saw someone take of there helmet. She gasped in suprise, her gum almost falling out of her mouth. It was a girl! "John! Get over here!" She said.

"What?" John asked.

"That kid! That kid that beat you, it's a girl! Go over there and tell her she's not supposed to-"

"Shut up blabbermouth." He laughed, closing her mouth. "Be right back." He said, walking over to behind the stands. "Excuse me?" He said to the girl.

Sydney followed behind him. "Your a girl?!" Sydney yelled at the girl from beside John.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:25 pm

Olivia: I put on my helmet and sighed
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:28 pm

"Who are you?" He asked, almost seeming to growl.

"Yeah! Answer him!" She said. Her black eyeshadow shining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next