RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!

Go down 
+9
Misty <3 (Cupid!!!)
Mistyy
Economy
Star
Jay
Leaving
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Jєt
Peachfrost
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:31 pm

Olivia: "I'm Olivia...the only reason I'm playing football is because all of the boys in my family well...are great football players...and I'm not like my mother and so on,and please please don't tell!"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:37 pm

He raised his eyebrow. "Why shouldn't I?"
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:44 pm

Olivia: "1 my daddy is the best football player known on earth,2 I love this!"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:53 pm

Sydney rolled her eyes. "Come on John, let's go." She said, grabbing her brother and walking away with him.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:55 pm

Olivia: "Please!"

( Maybe John thought he had feelings for Olivia and didn't tell??)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:00 pm

Okay, I have two 6th graders. How bout an 8th on this?

Name- Valentina (Val)
Last name- Vorsche
gender- Female
Age and grade- 13/8th
Appearance- More pretty than beautiful. Has medium-length, gold hair, with blonde and brown highlights. Like her medium hair, she's medium height.
Personality-(no unfolds!) Colorful. She puts a different color streak in her hair every day. Really nice and kind. Likes to be generous.
Any sports- (if your on the 8th or 9th grade football,Soccer, or Basketball team, then you will occasionally play against Niese mid. school!) Softball (catcher)
Other- The Stallions vs. The Commandos!
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:10 pm

(Okay, A little, but know promises. For all I know he could like Valentina!)

He sighed at his sister and walked into the school. He grabbed his books.

(RP pumpkin? Valentina and John? I want him to RP with everyone!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:16 pm

((Sure))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:17 pm

Name-Jay
Last name-Barlow
gender-Male
Age and grade-12 6th
Appearance- Light brown hair , 5' 5", Normaly wairs a dark gray hoodie
Personality-(no unfolds!) Very Mature, Doesn't really care what other people think of him.
Any sports- Football
Other-Stallion's V.S. Commando's
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:19 pm

(RP Swiftsripe? Jay and Sydney?)

(Okies Pumpkin!)

John walked down the hall, and bumped into Valentina. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:21 pm

Valentina almost yelled, "Watch it!", but decided against it. Instead she smiled sweetly. "It's aright," she responded, picking up a book that she had dropped.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:22 pm

He smiled gratefully that she wasn't mad. "I'm John." He said.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:46 pm

(Hello?)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:51 pm

(He-looooo?????? :()
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:01 pm

( I'm back,sorry...)
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:02 pm

Kaykat32 wrote:
Olivia: "Please!"

( Maybe John thought he had feelings for Olivia and didn't tell??)
( Hello? I saw no relpy? )
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:27 pm

(Well I did reply!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:44 pm

Goonan's Girl! wrote:
(Okay, A little, but know promises. For all I know he could like Valentina!)

He sighed at his sister and walked into the school. He grabbed his books.

(RP pumpkin? Valentina and John? I want him to RP with everyone!)

(See?)
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:53 am

( I thougt you said you liked McCain? And that was to me? )

Olivia: I put my football helmet back on and finished practice
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:31 pm

(NO! I ABSOLUTELY HATE JOHN MCCAIN. (No offense to people who like him.) I do not like him at all.)
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:32 pm

( I like Obam...but huhwhohuh? )
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:48 pm

(Umm. Swifty? Pumpkin? I never approved you guys yet. But yes, your accepted anyway x'D

Moving on....I'm making a new charrie (s) soon!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:49 pm

(Yays!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:42 pm

Alice Wonderlin
female
12 1/2 7th grade
looks like this yo- http://www.gallery.becomegorgeous.com/thumb.php?n=scene_girlshairhighlights.jpg&w=400&ct=yes
She is kind, quiet, and a bit shy. Very talented with literature; writing, reading, and likes to draw. Does'nt like to be pointed out or put in the spot light. Plays Cello, as well, and is very into her music.
Plays tennis in summer
I think I know my own rules xD

(*adds self to front page* Accepted peachling!
Okay! Thanks! Anyone rp?)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:45 pm

(I wills! You can pick between Sydney or John.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!   \\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\'  Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\\\'~:..ChestGrove Middle school- Home to the Stallions..:~\\\' Rivals of Neise~ Everyone, be ready for the Winter dance coming up!
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next