RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite

Go down 
+16
Ginger.
Harvey
Frost
Dewfeather
Raynari
NeWmS <3
luck2223
Peachfrost
Hot summer nights
Suburbia
Jay
Jєt
Snowpaw
1cheergirl12
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
( labbie! )
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:48 pm

((You can start RPing Newms!))

I scented a new cat. I padded out into the forest, my eyes and ears alert.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:50 pm

((yay!))

Shadowheart struggled to climb the last hill. Her limbs were sore, from the long hike, and her mind ached from the last battle. She collapsed, not caring who found her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:53 pm

Name:Feathertail
Position:Med cat if not deputy
personality:will unfold
description:long haired black and white cat

(Feathertail has always been in the clan)
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:19 pm

((Alright Nanook. I actually have a pic for you, that matches your cat's personality, I'll post it on Chimber Club...))

I scented now another cat. I followed the other scent, then I saw a collapsed cat. I sped over to her. "Are you ok?!?" I asked hurriedly, looking at the bedraggled cat.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:36 pm

Feathertail followed with some herbs for the poor cat.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:55 pm

I hurried after my leader, hoping she was flattered. "Are you okay?" I meowed, mood changing immediately after seeing a limp cat. I blinked, tail waving. What to do? What to do? My face lit up, and I bent close to the motionless cat. "WAAAAAAAAAKE UPPPPPPP!" I yowled in the cat's ear.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:58 pm

"Moonstripe, that won't help. It'll damage the poor cat's ears! Thank you, Feathertail." I said. I put my muzzle under the cat, eventually getting her to slump across my back. I turned around. "Let's head back, and Feathertail, you can get a better look at her."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:08 pm

"It was worth a try," I frowned disappointedly. "Works on me every time." I followed my friends back to the camp, and weaved my way back to my den. I plopped down. Stormheart and Feathertail had the cat covered. My claws sank in loam and gratefully I felt the loam massage my tired paws.
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:34 am

I hurried over to help the new cat, helping haul her to the currently empty medicine cats den. I looked at Feathertail with a variety of herbs in her mouth, maybe my skills wouldn't be needed in this clan...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:36 am

(you could be med cat apprentice)
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:41 am

Shadowheart blinked open her eyes. She felt a little stronger now....
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:46 am

"Here eat these herbs they will help you get your strengh back" Feathertail mewed
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:14 am

((...His name is Nightleaf. So he can't exactly be a medicine apprentice. Looks like we will have a friendly competition for the rank of medicine cat. Lol, :)))

I watched intently. I went to get a piece of fresh kill and water soaked moss for when she felt good enough to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 pm

I sighed, wondering of Krulain, wondering if he had died from the wounds I inflicted on him. I blinked. This wasn't right. I felt numb. No anger. No love. No sadness, though. I gritted my teeth. This was what Krulain did, the cruel, heartless, monster! I felt better. Emotion. Fury. "FOX-DUNG!" I yowled, then shrank to the shadows of my den, realizing someone would think I was insulting them.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:43 pm

Name: Thunderheart
Discription: handsome dark grey tabby tom, with strips of black, has olive green eyes.
Personality: strong willed, brave, loyal to his clan, great fighter and trustworthy
Other: wants a mate

{He rps in this font}
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:58 pm

(cheer you could lets say You broke your leg or something but you didnt want to become an elder)
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:18 pm

((Me? Er, why?))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:23 pm

(so you could become med cat apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:23 pm

Name: Mosspaw
Discription: a tortashell she-cat with light green eyes
Position: apperentice

Name: Leopardheart
Discription:http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=397&pictureid=1940
Position: will try to "earn" deputy but warrior
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:29 pm

Name: Eclipsefur

Description: A handsome jet-black tom with a 'cresent moon' around his eye. He has strange swirls around his paws of white and long claws.
Personality: He is tough, and likes to get his own way. He can be very kind though.
Other: Nope!
Wanted Position: Will 'try out' for deputy but otherwise warrior.

Name: Escapekit

Description: A charcoal black she-kit with silver furs giving her a Light/Dark contrast. She has light blue eyes.
Personality: Will unfold...
Other: Nope!
Wanted Position: Kit

Last edited by Pumpkin_Pie on Sun May 25, 2008 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:15 pm

Hollowkit pawwed around the clearing to see two cats, one She-cat who looked like a mini-leopard and another one, a tortashell she-cat with light green eyes. He was starving, so he came up to the two. "Do you know where any prey are?" He said, a bit shaky.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:50 am

The wind will blow, the Clan will grow strong, and the warriors will answer the challenge of the Evil Cat.

That was Willowfur's last prophecy before she was killed. I'd traveled with the gentle medicine cat, but she'd been hurt by Krulain, an evil rogue leader who killed for pleasure. I'd carried Willowfur across many Thunderpaths, but she told me she could see old Swiftstar from my birth Clan calling to her. She'd prophecied me coming to another Clan. Perhaps this was the one. Perhaps SunriseClan was the Clan that would grow strong when the wind blew.

I closed my eyes, breathing in, imagining I could smell Willowfur. She'd loved me like her kit, and I looked like her too...with a jolt I realized that she acted differently around Thornfur and I. She always had. And she looked at me so longingly...could it be I was the son of a medicine cat?

((DUH DUH DUH...))

I shook the thought from my head. Suddenly, it occurred to me there wasn't a medicine cat or deputy. Deputy. I wanted to be deputy badly. So bad it hurt. Why hadn't Stormstar chosen a deputy yet?

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:04 am

Name: Firekit (Firepaw, then hopefully Firewhisker)

Description: A golden tabby tom with black spots. So there aren't golden stripes, they're black. He has bright blue eyes and medium-length fur. With an exceptionally long tail.

Personality: He has an interest in Warriors, and would be heartsick if chosen to be a Medicine Cat apprentice and not a Warrior. He's eager and impatient, but wants to do the right thing. Not afraid to challenge the Warrior Code and Boundries, just like Cloudtail. He doesn't know his limits and can be a little annoying, but is otherwise somewhat cute and charming.

Other: He is Moonstripe's half-brother, resembling M.'s father Thornfur and a loner.

Wanted Position: Apprentice, then Warrior.

((Will be in this font.))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:06 am

Feathertail trotted through the shrubs to see a few yerrow leaves laying on the ground. She picked them up with her teeth being careful not to bite into the leaves stem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next