RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

==WillowClan== A SEMI-ELITE Warriors Roleplay-- Book 1, Remember the Forgotten

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

==WillowClan== A SEMI-ELITE Warriors Roleplay-- Book 1, Remember the Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: ==WillowClan== A SEMI-ELITE Warriors Roleplay-- Book 1, Remember the Forgotten   ==WillowClan== A SEMI-ELITE Warriors Roleplay-- Book 1, Remember the Forgotten I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:46 am

==WillowClan== A SEMI-ELITE Warriors Roleplay-- Book 1, Remember the Forgotten 33lyxr9

--Past--

Somewhere in the forest, before Clans were ever formed, there was a small band of rouges. One of those rouges was Tetri, a mother of the newest litter of two. Her kits' names were Blaze and Pond. She believed they had a destiny like no other. The two other rouges disapproved of the kits, and threw them out. They were lost soon after, trying to find their way through hunger and the cold. POnd was sleeping that night, when a strange, starry cat came to her. It said some things the little kit did not understand, but when Pond woke up, she was no longer a kit, neither was Blaze. They had waken up from their memories, and no, they will together, start WillowClan, the first Clan of the forest.

--Present--

Blazefeet and Pondstar are both leading the thriving WillowClan. Leaf-bare has ended, and all is well. Then, out of the blue, a big band of rouges is starting to be seen, and the rouges attack any cat they see. Even worse, these former kitty pets are leading two-legs into the forest. Pondstar is downright annoyed. But she doesn't know how familiar the rouges are.

--Rules--

-THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!!!!
-GOOD grammar, NO one-liners, DESCRIPTIVE forms, NO spam.
-Chain-linking, power-playing, and God-Modeling is not tolerated.
-This will be a normal warrior rp. No powers, hybrids, or extraordinary cats
-I will be strict. I am not afraid of denying your forms. I'm expecting quality. Don't just join because you want to be included in every active rp, and then not do a good job.
-Have a good time, and stay off my bad side. xDD

--Form--

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Name: Pondstar
Description: Pondleaf has a faint blue-gray pelt with small white flecks dotted everywhere. She has a lengthy tail and swift paws to match. Her paws are the only part of her body that don't have the white splotches. Her eyes are a light green with visible green flecks hidden inside.
Personality: Pondleaf is a emotional young leader. She is mostly care-free, happy, and humorous. She can be curious too. That doesn't mean she's not loyal to WillowClan. When Pondleaf is in a bad mood she can be stubborn and aggressive.
Other: No

Name: Blazefeet
Description:Blazesky is a plain orange tom. He only has faint white tail and ear tips, and a splotch of white over his left eye. His deep ocean blue eyes really stand out against the color of his fur. He has a medium sized tail.
Personality: Blazesky is a wise, kind tom. He has a heart of a warrior, of course. Sometimes he can be kinda aggressive with others, but is loyal and a great fighter all the same. He enjoys socializing with other cats of WillowClan.
Other: No

--WillowClan--

-Leader-

Pondstar

-Deputy-

Blazefeet

-Medicine cat-

Open

-Warriors-

-Apprentices-

-Queens & kits-

-Elders-

--News--

-WillowClan is open!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

==WillowClan== A SEMI-ELITE Warriors Roleplay-- Book 1, Remember the Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Re: ==WillowClan== A SEMI-ELITE Warriors Roleplay-- Book 1, Remember the Forgotten   ==WillowClan== A SEMI-ELITE Warriors Roleplay-- Book 1, Remember the Forgotten I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:53 pm

Name: Fawnstep
Description: As her name might suggest, Fawnstep is a very slender and small cat, with long skinny legs and a very fluffy tail. Her light tan fur is flecked with white, and her stomach is white as well. The white of her stomach actually begins on her chin, and stretches to the underside of her tail. Her ears seem too large for her head, and fur sticks up where they meet her head. Her eyes are so light blue they're almost white.
Personality: Fawnstep is very quiet and sensitive, as well as easily unsettled. She can often be found sitting somewhere peaceful, thoughtfully staring at the stars. But despite all that, she is willing to fight for what she believes in, such as to protect her clan. But her small size means she has to rely more on damage done with her claws and teeth than her weight, so it can take her longer to cause real harm in a battle.
Other: Nope.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ==WillowClan== A SEMI-ELITE Warriors Roleplay-- Book 1, Remember the Forgotten   ==WillowClan== A SEMI-ELITE Warriors Roleplay-- Book 1, Remember the Forgotten I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:43 pm

(Approved! Thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ==WillowClan== A SEMI-ELITE Warriors Roleplay-- Book 1, Remember the Forgotten   ==WillowClan== A SEMI-ELITE Warriors Roleplay-- Book 1, Remember the Forgotten I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:35 pm

Did you say

WILLOW
Clan?

Name: Echoclaw
Description: Echoclaw is a somewhat larger-than-average cat. Although he appears slightly intimidating, he has a slim build, making it look as if he could run with the wind itself. His short fur is a pale white that blends in with the starlight on the night of a new moon. He has piercing, hawk-like eyes that are an aqua color.
Personality: Echoclaw is fairly quiet. Not the "quiet" as in "doesn't talk," but "quiet" as in "almost never yells unless he is enraged by something." It always sounds like he's whispering and that his voice is echoing a bit, giving him the name "Echo"claw. The start of a battle is sometimes his weakness, for occasionally he can be hasty and attack without thinking. He analyzes the situation when a thought pops into his head, forming a sort of chain. Echoclaw prefers to be alone but still in the Clan camp, since he can feel lonely easily.
Other: I need to stay in the plot to be active. Just so you know.

Name: Ravensong
Description: Ravensong is slightly longer and pole-like than your "average cat." She looks thin at first glance, but her shape just makes her look like she hasn't eaten in a day or two. She moves with slight clumsiness, but also some speed. Ravensong's long fur is a dark, smoky gray, as if she were made of smoke itself. Her happy eyes are blue, so the only way you can tell she's sad is her expression or if she looks down.
Personality: Ravensong is slightly picky. It appears nearly random what she will eat and what she won't eat, although it's not like she'll pass up a finch if it has a few feathers missing. She's also lazy and doesn't like to do a lot of hard work, although she will do things for her Clan with a bit of easy persuasion.
Other: If I can only have one character, accept Ravensong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ==WillowClan== A SEMI-ELITE Warriors Roleplay-- Book 1, Remember the Forgotten   ==WillowClan== A SEMI-ELITE Warriors Roleplay-- Book 1, Remember the Forgotten I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

==WillowClan== A SEMI-ELITE Warriors Roleplay-- Book 1, Remember the Forgotten
Page 1 of 1