RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite

Go down 
+16
Ginger.
Harvey
Frost
Dewfeather
Raynari
NeWmS <3
luck2223
Peachfrost
Hot summer nights
Suburbia
Jay
Jєt
Snowpaw
1cheergirl12
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
( labbie! )
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:32 am

I looked around for anyone who would be awake and willing to hold a conversation with me.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:35 am

I nodded to Larka, for her to follow. I walked onto the path, and I found Nightleaf awake. "Good morning Nightleaf. Are you enjoying the life here at Sunriseclan?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:00 am

I nodded kindly to the leader, "Good morning to you too. So far I've found it quite peaceful."
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:06 am

I sighed. "Yes it has, and Thank Starclan."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:09 am

Name: Hollowkit
Description: Looks pale, but when shown in light, his fur turns to an ellegent white. He has blue eyes.
Personality: will unfold...
Other: none
Wanted Position: Apprentice
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:24 am

((You may begin RPing now, Suburbia! If anyone doesn't already know, that is Ventus.))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:30 am

((Peace people))

Hollowkit walked through the forest to see to cats. "I wonder who they are," He wondered. He got closer to hear the chat but he ruffled the bush he was hiding in.
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:31 am

"Starclan...I haven't visited them in moons....." I mumbled to no one particular, looking straight at the sky- Daydreaming.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:36 am

Name: Oceancloud
Description: has bright blue eyes his pelt is like a tanish,black,grey brown mixed together

Personality: sweet, loyal, carring, one of the besyt hunters in the clan, loving, respectfull
Other: has been in the clan sinc ethe benning
Wanted Position: warrior

Name: Wildflower
Description: has a tanish pelt with white flowers every where, her blue sapphire eyes saprkle when the sun hits them

Personality: sweet,. loyal, loving, a great mother, easy to fall in love with, will do anything for teh clan
Other: has been in the clan since the benning
Wanted Position: queen
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:09 pm

((You can RP now, Horselover.))

"I have, but only a half-moon ago." I admitted, scenting 3 new cats. "Do you smell that?" I asked Nightleaf.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:13 pm

(( alright.))

Oceancloud wlaked aorund camp with Wildflower at his heels
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:35 pm

I looked at the two new cats, that strode into my camp. "What are you doing, striding into our camp? Who are you?" I asked, just a hint of threatening.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:49 pm

(( i posted on their post that they have been in teh clan since the benning.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:45 pm

(I've been approving threads for the last few minutes...yours qualifies. but Since Sparkle is here, she can do it, unless she wants me to..))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:56 pm

[b] Hoping to impress Stormstar, I flexed my claws, large muscles showing beneath my rippling pelt. "Why hello there," I joked to her, raising my eyebrows and sashayed back and forth.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:23 pm

I smiled michieviously, deciding to trick him into thinking I loved him. "O-O-Oh, hi Moonstripe." I whispered, waving my fluffy long silver tail just brushing his nose. I looked at him dreamily, then turned around, and padded into my den, wondering what he'd say.

((LoL))
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:24 pm

((Oh, sorry about that Horselover!))
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 2:03 pm

Name: Sandclaw
Description: Sandclaw has ginger fur with darker patches on her back. Her eyes are dark blue and her small body makes running and hunting easy.
Personality: Sandclaw has a fiery temper and sharp tongue. To be close to her, you have to be stubborn.
Other: Nope
Wanted Position: Warrior
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:35 pm

Name:Razorclaw
Description: All grey but if the sun hits it right it will shimmer. More of a bulkeyer body nice for hunting and if needed fighting.
personality: You'll figure out
other: No
Wanted position: Warrior
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:02 pm

((Yay! New members! :)))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:13 pm

Larka explored the camp. There was so much to learn!
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:56 pm

"Hello." I meowed to a new, young curious looking cat. "Who might you be?" (Larka)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:06 am

I blinked, cocking my head. I knew it was just a joke, but still...I followed her hurriedly, striding alongside her. "Is this how you charm toms?" I inquired. "Because it sure does work!"
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:39 pm

((You guys can RP! Go ahead!))

I laughed. "No, I just felt like doing that." I saw that he admired me. I smiled at the thought of me being....pretty. "I'm glad you think it works, I appreciate your comment." I probably sound sarcastic...
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:45 pm

Name- Shadowheart

Gender-She-cat

Position- IDC!

Personality- Fiery temper, and very snappish and aggresive. However, she is highly trustworthy!

Description- A small black she-cat with dark red paws and ears. She has almost maroon eyes.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next