RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite

Go down 
+16
Ginger.
Harvey
Frost
Dewfeather
Raynari
NeWmS <3
luck2223
Peachfrost
Hot summer nights
Suburbia
Jay
Jєt
Snowpaw
1cheergirl12
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
( labbie! )
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:52 pm

"Thanks you." She bowed her small head. She put it all in her mouth, making sure she doesn't get any of the juice, and started walking back too Moonclans camp.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:58 pm

Raivertail watched as she padded out of the territory.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:06 pm

((Anyone wanna find Larkwing? ANYONE?!))
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:21 pm

((LoL Pumpkin! XD I'll find you, just put an intro to your cat, like "So and so padded through the woods uncertainly....ETC. I already had Stormstar realize there was a bunch of cats in the woods though, so you can pick off of that if you want. ;)))

Stormstar nodded as she watched as the young cat walked out of camp. She wished to StarClan that the cat would be alright, she wouldn't want a poor cat that's young to die, even if it weren't in her clan. Imagine if she was Dawnpaw, sickly and possibly going to pass to StarClan at a young age? She shuddered the thought off, licking her chest before walking back to her den for a nap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:24 pm

Larkwing wandered about the forest miserably. I'm lost in a forest... I'm going to die out here! What'll I do...? Those were the kinds of thoughts running through her head.
Back to top Go down
Dewfeather
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Dewfeather

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:23 pm

((Hey guys, I'm leaving for a trip early tomorrow morning :( I won't be able to RP until Sunday... I'll miss you guys!!)

I watched Silentpaw leave with the Marigold, then I pricked my ears. I heard a very faint sound from the forest. Was that another cat in the forest that I'd just heard? Could it possibly be Silentpaw returning, or was it another cat?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/dewygraphics
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:23 pm

River's ear turned to the noise. He Slowly padded closer, rubbing his feet on the moss to hide the sound.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:12 pm

Larkwing hadn't eaten in days. Instead of continuing, she slumped to the ground, laying there for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:32 pm

River stuck his eyes through some grass. He saw a cat lying on the ground, her breathing shallow. He didn't think what he was doing. River imediatly killed a plump vole and bounded over to her. He layed it next to her and breathed, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:45 pm

"Does it look like I'm OK," she mewed weakly.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:45 pm

River smiled. "Just eat this vole. I'm going to go get help."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:47 pm

Larkwing agreed with a sincere "Ok."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:57 pm

River made sure she was eating before running back to camo. "Someone! I need help!" He yowled.

((maggie says hi))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:00 pm

((Cool. I say hi too))
((Why was River running back to camo? LOL JK))

Larking stayed where she was, taking bits off the vole.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:18 pm

((oops :sors: ))

River panicked when no one came. He dashed back and siad to the cat, "I guess I will take you back." He mewed with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:21 pm

((Heh))

"Ok," she agreed.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:25 pm

"Now I'm going to put you on my back. Don't move or fidget, or else you'll fall." River said as he hauled he onto his back.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:26 pm

"I can walk..." she mewed, sliding off.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:36 pm

River twitched his whiskers. "Okay, just say by me." He mewed. Then added quickly. "Tell me if I'm helping to much."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:37 am

Name: Moonfeather

Description: a white female with scarlet red feathers behind her right ear. She has bright green crystaline eyes, and a stare most cats would rather stay away from.

Personality: Headstrong, brave, and somewhat social. Is known to be bossy, and wishes all the time that Claypaw would quit following her around.

Other: Has a sister and a brother. |Below| A cat teenager.

Wanted Position: Whatever she can get, just please-not an apprentice.

Name: Clawpaw

Description: a scarlet colored tom with a black feather tied around his back left leg by a bright green ribbon. Crystaline blue eyes.

Personality: Brave, kind, and headstrong. He thinks more of others than himself, and will be very loyal to leaders.Is known to be gentle to younger crowds, but usually is often striking any stray cat that he does not know.

Other: Moonfeather's brother. Is a cat teenager.

Wanted Position: Warrior

Name: Rosepelt

Description: An ash black female with pale blue tigerstripes down back left and front right leg. has a neon orange feather tied to back right leg by a pale blue ribbon.

Personality: Kind, gentle, and somewhat shy. Is known to react well to srtangers, but usually is vicous to strays.

Other: Moonfeather's sister. Is a kitty teen. XD

Wanted Position: Warrior
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:09 am

((Ok Tigie! I'll add your cats, you can RP now!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:21 am

Tanks! You start!

Moonfeather padded through the forest, her sister and brother behind her.

Clawpaw padded behind his sister, sniffing at the ground.

Rosepelt looked around.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:53 am

((Ok! BTW, I took that test you did for Charizard in your siggie, and I got Mewtwo. O.o))

Stormstar padded out of her den and the camp. She scented 3 other cats. Oh great StarClan...! She thought. She followed the scent, and came to three good sized cats. Her neck fur bristled again. "Who are you?" Stormstar said warily.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:58 am

Name:Swiftpaw
Description:A black tom with white speckles scross his pelt, green eyes
Personality: Very agile and fast, Determined, sometimes stubborn
Other: Ummmm nothing much
Wanted Position:Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:18 pm

Moonfeather growled. "Who are you?" she hissed.

Rosepelt's fur bristled.

Clawpaw just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next