RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite

Go down 
+16
Ginger.
Harvey
Frost
Dewfeather
Raynari
NeWmS <3
luck2223
Peachfrost
Hot summer nights
Suburbia
Jay
Jєt
Snowpaw
1cheergirl12
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
( labbie! )
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:13 pm

((I'm sorry! I didn't have the link to this and was to lazy to find it! :oops: Sorry! Oh, and brown is my color to use.))

I took in a sharp breath of air as another cat called out into the forest. "Me..." I whispered through my paws.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:31 pm

name:sunfur
gender tom
discription:golden with really thick fur
personality:wise active outgoing definitelly not shy
other:learned to hunt from a fox(even though their a cats worst enemy)
position wanted: deputy/med cat/warrior[/color]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:40 pm

Owlfrost padded through the forest with her head held high. She had her best owl friend perched on her shoulder. It must have looked wierd seeing a pinkish-goldish cat with a brown owl.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:36 pm

More cats appeared in the forest in front of me. "It's okay, you can come to me!" I called out into the forest, trying to get everyone's attention, especially the one who spoke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:58 am

I shook my head. I didn't hear anything. I stood up and looked around. I couldn't see a cat, and maybe I was right I hadn't heard anything......
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:04 am

I grunted. If they won't come to me, I'll go to them. I thought stubbornly. I crept around, following the paw scent on the ground left from the one cat I had found in the first place. I finally found the cat. "Why didn't you come to me?" I asked, in a friendly tone. "I told you, I'm easy to approach."
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:18 am

"But your not." I protested. "I didn't know you would be friendly." I said gingerly. I got to my paws and carefully circled around the other cat. "Who are you?" I asked, plopping down in front of her.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:47 am

I watched her circle me. "I am Stormfeather, leader of Sunriseclan, and your on our territory." I said simply, my tail up in pride. "Would you like to join?" I offered.
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:41 pm

((Him. and if Stormfeather is Leader wouldn't she be Stormstar? Huh? :) ))

"I'm Nightleaf, and....Join? Join Sunriseclan?" I thought carefully. It would be good for me..."Okay." I said simply, waiting for her to move before I did.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:11 pm

((Oh yeah....Doi!! Sorry about that!!))

"Good." I said. "Follow me please, to the Sunriseclan camp." I said, as I walked away to the Sunrise Camp. Once I got to the bramble tunnel, the only way to the camp, I said; "Just walk into here, and you may make your den, hunt some prey, or get some rest. Whatever you'd like. Welcome Nightleaf." I greeted kindly.

((Sunrise Camp....sounds familiar. :P ))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:32 pm

Name: Larka

Description: Light brown tabby with silver-green eyes.
Personality: Will unfold...
Other: Notice her name is different, she has a whole story to that...
Wanted Position: Warrior (Will 'try out' for deputy)
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:59 pm

((You can start RPing now, Pumpkin Pie.))

I scented anothr cat. After following it's scent for a while, I came to a tabby she-cat. "What are you doing here?" I asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:03 pm

((Ok, If you need to change her name to a warriors, it can be Larkheart. But I will RP her as Larka))

"I was just about to ask you the same question. I'm Larka!" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:10 pm

((Alright, thank you.))

"I'm here because this is my clan's territory. I'm Stormstar." I answered, nodding. "And your on it."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:30 pm

"I'm Larka, and sorry for passing on your territory," she mewed.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:48 pm

"That's fine, as long as you apologize. Would you like to join? You are more than welcome to." I offered.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:52 pm

"I would love to join! This is a Clan, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:01 pm

I jumped to my paws, realizing I'd slept through nearly the whole day. Brushing past Stormheart, I meowed, "Be back soon. Off to get some more fresh-kill."
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:58 pm

I paced around camp, my eyes wide and excited to learn of the new territory I would be living in.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:08 pm

I easily caught a large rabbit. Proudly holding it between my jaws, I marched back to camp, tail straight in the air.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:25 pm

I giggled at Moonstripe's pride for catching the rabbit. "Yep, it's a clan. What is your name? My name is Stormstar, if I didn't already tell you." I said amusingly, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:28 pm

I padded to the fresh-kill pile, dropping the rabbit. Stretching, I replied to Stormstar's giggles. "I think I need a nap. A cat-nap, if you will," I yawned, and strode into my den.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:36 pm

"You do that." I said amusingly.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:42 pm

"Larka..." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:22 am

I turned my attention to Larka. "Welcome to Sunriseclan, Larka. I hope you enjoy it here, and the camp is just up that path. Follow it." I greeted kindly, pointing my tail to a dirt path, that lead to the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite   ~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Sunriseclan~ Warriors Clan- Semi-Elite
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next