RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)

Go down 
+16
pinktwinkle
Taylor-Swift
TigerPower
Frost
( labbie! )
Spazzz13
NeWmS <3
Renna Longshadow
Noah [Snakey]
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
Mistyy
AlexisGosselin Luver
Shadow Cullen
Akeria
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
AlexisGosselin Luver
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
AlexisGosselin Luver

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:49 pm

(Ok it just sounded like she was going to last night)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:50 pm

(Hmm, can you just pick someone random for Luna? XD)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
AlexisGosselin Luver
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
AlexisGosselin Luver

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:52 pm

(I have Azrac free)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:52 pm

((Nope! Uh... sure! Um.... Crestant okay? He's pretty cool. Lead Warrior and all. Tere and your other wolf though?))
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:53 pm

(where is May,Star, Nytani & August?)
Back to top Go down
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:53 pm

(BOO! i am here!))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:55 pm

((Yay! Peachie did you close Part 2?))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:56 pm

(Ummmm Roxas needs to meet wolves, so Roxas and Luna?? And Keria, NutMeg and...)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:57 pm

(Keri, reply?)

(Okay, Roxas and Luna it is! ^^ You start, please.)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:57 pm

(Is Tere still free or no?)
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

Location : Somewhere.....it's a mystery....dun dun dun du.....

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:58 pm

Akeria wrote:
((No! Of course not! She's being held captive by Illiana.))

ORP: *slaps self* So, even though I just joined this rp at the end of part 2, Eclipse is being held captive by Illiana, since she's a pup, am I correct??
Back to top Go down
http://mirahsunskyrp.proboards.com/
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:59 pm

(Oh, KK!)

Roxas swiftly walked out of his den and looked around the busy clearing. "What's going on, Luna?" he asked Luna as she passed him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:03 pm

"Well, the pups are back—but Chora isn't," she said. She was struggling to remain cheerful, for she rather liked Chora, and was worried.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:03 pm

((AliceCullen: No Eclipse is back at Galaxy now.
Shadow: Um... Lemme find what you said. Are you talking about Tere and uh... your male wolf?))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:05 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:
(I'll RP Misty, I do still have Luna. :))

Risuro let out a growl, when he scented another wolf. His hackles raised.

Tere ignored the growl. "Who are you?" He asked. There was pain burried deep in his voice, but he kept calm.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:07 pm

Risuro pushed his way out, until he could see the other wolf. "Who are you?" he replied with hostility.
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:08 pm

ORP: ok, so Eclipse is back at Galaxy...ok...*bangs head on desk*
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:12 pm

((Yuppers.))

"My name is Tere." He sighed. "Can I ask yours now?" He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:12 pm

Akeria wrote:
((Yay! Peachie did you close Part 2?))

{That I did. What to do now? xD}
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:13 pm

(The pups are back?? Since when??)

"Mm hmm..." Roxas slowly nodded, but didn't really know this Chora, "Who's Chora?"
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:14 pm

((Roleplay! We can do Trample wolves if you want. OH!!! Illiana has Chora and she can bring Chora to Nyanti!!))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:14 pm

Risuro slowly relaxed; this wolf didn't seem like too much of a threat. "Risuro," he said gruffly.

(I keep wanting to say Adrekin out of habit. XD)

She laughed. "Sorry. Chora is just one of the she-wolves here who lost their pups."
(I do forget whether she had pups, though . . . *cough*)

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:15 pm

((Since the last ten pages of part two. XD Sorry you missed it Misty. We had to get it done because the pages were just going really quickly.))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:16 pm

Tere nodded. "Nice name. Do you belong to a pack?" He wanted to stop wandering the forest and join a pack.
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:17 pm

ORP: ok, I believe I am finally, no longer confused..

Anyone want to rp with me??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)
Page 2 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next