RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk

Go down 
+4
Akeria
Blank's Toucan
Frost
Peachfrost
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

|Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:07 pm

(Alllright! Rp when you feel.)
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:13 pm

Natani padded slowly through the forest, her muzzle pointed to the ground. Her ears and tail drooped with hunger and sleepiness.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:29 pm

Dember shook his fur. "I'm going to go check out there one more tim...you watch camp." he ordered, and padded out of camp. "Who is there?!" he asked again, this time going further into the chilling forest.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:31 pm

Kitana dipped her head as he left, and padded blindly to the border.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:37 pm

Natani heard a voice but never answered. They'd probably try to attack. She sat down with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:40 pm

Dember snarled, frusterated. "Come out, now. Your on Dreampack Territory." His tail lashed with annoyance, and his dream catcher dangled from his neck.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:41 pm

Kitana silently padded into the woods, and stumbled upon the unfmiliar scent. She followed it until she spotted a wolf. Kitana sat behind it. "Well, answer poor Dember." she said alound.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:44 pm

Natani turned to a voice behind her, then turned and saw a wolf not to far away on the other side of her. She stood up slowly and showed herself to the demanding voice.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:47 pm

Kitana followed her. "Here's your mystery scent, Dember."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:51 pm

Dember nodded. "Why are you here? You don't look like a threat..." he muttered, sitting. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:10 pm

Name- Ascuro
gender- Male
Rank desired- Hmpf... I guess a Beta
Pack Requested- Nectarpack
description- His fur is mostly black, with a few silver accents. His eyes are charcoal black, too.
personality- Are we allowed to do 'Will Unfold?'
Mate Wanted- IDK
Other- Scent: Ocean spray drifting through the breeze

Name- Suena
gender- Female
Rank desired- Maybe Alpha
Pack Requested- Dreampack
description- The dominant color in her fur is the wolfy grey, but she also has sort of a reddish hue to it.
personality- Same as above
Mate Wanted- IDK
Other- Dream Catcher: An aqua-blue dream-catcher with silver thread twined into it. There are feathers from rare birds ranging from different colors like pink and green also twisted into it.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:20 pm

(Erm, okay, accepted! And just cause' I like you, and I know your active, Ascuro can be beta! Thanks for joining and rp when you want!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:27 pm

((Thanks... I will RP now!))
((Ascuro will be in battle with some dogs))

Ascuro was getting tired. It had seemed countless times that he had rolled a dog off of it's feet, but the other dogs were upon him too fast before he could do any real damage.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:31 pm

Nectarpack-
Autumnsong suddenly leapt off the tree branch she was resting on, her ears back. She padded swiftly to the entrance of camp, and stood next to Silvermist. "Did you hear that?"

Silvermist nodded curtly. "Sounds like a wolf growl." she commented, and took a few paces onward. "Should we investigate?"

Autumnsong looked behind her briefly before turning back to her beta. "Yes." she replied, and padded into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:36 pm

Ascuro snarled viciously as one of the dogs took a nip at his hind leg. He desperatly tried to stay on his paws, but the dogs kept hitting him from all angels.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:40 pm

"My names Natani. I didn't know I was trespassing. Sorry," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:44 pm

Nectar~

Autumnsong ran more quickly and skillfully now as the snarling grew louder. Her ears were pricked and her claws were already begining to slide out as the fluffy white and black she-wolf leapt over a topled log.

Soon Silvermist caught the scent of blood on the undergrowth and signaled for her alpha to follow. She saw a wolf, battling with what was left of fierce in his watering eyes.

Autumnsong jumped forward, growling deeply to the remaining dogs.She felt a new found energy as she snapped at a dog approaching her. She bit down on it's shouldar as it just missed her ear.

Silvermist flew to the side of the injured wolf, fighting for itself. "How did you get here, in the middle of the woods, battling an entire pack of stray dogs?!" she spit at it, taking a slam from a creamy brown dog.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:45 pm

(Heya Catza ^^)

Dreampack~
Dember grunted, his ears back. "Are you alone? Did you want to join a pack?" he demanded, circling her.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:48 pm

(Oh! And pumpkin, Since dember will choose the alpha female, what rank do you want Suena to be? Hunter, or Warrior?)
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:48 pm

[Hiya Peach!]

"Yes I'm alone. And I'd like to join a pack..." Natani put in, her paws tingling with nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:08 pm

Dreampack~
Dember instantly relaxed, and sat down. "Well in that case- I am Dember, leader of Dreampack." he said, and looked down to his light blue Dream Catcher. "This is what represents my pack."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:11 pm

"Really? I have something like that too!" Natani's eyes were wide as she stared at his Dream Catcher.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:16 pm

Dember's eyes lit up as well. "Then, I believe you were ment to join Dreampack!" He said to the she-wolf, now standing with excitment.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:18 pm

Natani smiled, swishing her tail happily, reavealing the purple Dream Catcher that she had.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:36 pm

Kitana stepped up beside Natani, her antler dreamcatcher shimmering in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next