RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk

Go down 
+4
Akeria
Blank's Toucan
Frost
Peachfrost
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

|Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:34 am

Kitana stashed the Celadine back in it's shelf, and reched around into a shelf with RoseMerry.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:32 pm

Ghost arrived at Kitana's den. "I'm here," Ghost said quietly so he wouldn't surprise Kitana. She seem busy to him.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:34 pm

Kitana turned and nodded. "Come, come. Now- do you remember where you found your Catcher? or were you born with it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:48 pm

Dember yawned, seeing the sun set quicker. He made his way over to the fresh kill pile and took a chunk of deer off for him self. Finding an area in front of his boulder den, he ripped into it hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:33 pm

Mewtwo wrote:
Kitana turned and nodded. "Come, come. Now- do you remember where you found your Catcher? or were you born with it?" she asked.

"My father gave it to me before he died," Ghost admitted. "I don't like to talk about it much, but that moment changed my life."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:28 pm

((Mewtwo?))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:44 pm

((GUys? Sorry for double posting))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:07 pm

"Mmm." Kitana nodded. "I grew up with Dember."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:02 pm

"Nice. You two seem to get along well," Ghost complimented.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:30 pm

Kitana nodded. "Dreamcatchers are mystical items, possessed by only chosen wolves- wolves said to be not needed by StarPack...so when they die their spirit still walks the earth. Certain dreamcatchers mean certain things. Dember's portrays one part of a mysical prophecy that Medicine Wolves of this pack have tried to read, but have failed. Medicine Wolves' dreamcatchers have the second half of the alpha's prophecy, but only other Medicine Wolves can read it. Yours seems to be clear, but misty." she barked, her deer antler dreamcatcher waving and clanking in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:34 pm

(Do not forget to mention the part where they also catch dreams on full moons, please. BTW, in the rp, tonight is a full moon.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:22 pm

"Clear... but misty? What does that mean?" He asked.

((And that's why wolves howl at the full moon at night, children))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:09 am

( :P)

"It means that you hav some..some place in his clan, somethin to do with our prophecies. Do you know about the Full Moon tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:25 pm

"Well, yeah... what about it?" He asked. Me and a prophecy? That's highly unlikely. Ghost thought.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:28 pm

"Every Full Moon DreamPack wolves catch the dreams of StarPack. That's where the dreamcatchers come in." Kitana advised, managing to hand her dreamcatcher on the wall of the den by a root.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:36 pm

"Uhm, alright," Ghost said. "Atleast this thing has some use," He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:05 am

Dember walked into Kitana's den, overhearing. "The dreams are useful, as well. They define where you stand in the pack, or if you have some sort of prophecy to fullfill. Somtimes, when a wolf becomes older, and catches a certain amount of dreams, then they are granted a power." he added, poking his head into the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:13 pm

Raine (Ray-anne)
female
Warrior or alpha female
Dreampack
White coat with a little touch of black on her back, blue eyes
Nice,agressive, stubborn sometimes
Yes,Please

Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:59 pm

Kitana nodded. "If you wouldn't mind finishing the conversation, Dember- the kill pile is low. I'll meet you both in the fields."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:05 pm

"Alright, Kitana," Ghost said. He looked over to the kill pile; she was right.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:46 pm

Dember nodded, and rose to his paws. "I think you know everything for now?Anyway, we only have a short time. The dreams will be coming out soon." he looked to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:57 pm

"Yes, all the basics were covered about this dreamcatcher, Dember," Ghost said assuringly. This will be very exciting. My first time catching dreams, He thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:16 pm

Kitana returned with a deer, panting. She dragged it rhouh the camp to a kill pile, and scented stale falcon. "Oh- well." Kitana sighed, an dsniffd back o her den. "Dember- Full Moons' coming. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:31 pm

Dember nodded. "Its time." he padded up onto Silver rock, on the north side of camp. "Wolves of Dreampack, come now to celebrate the catching of dreams!" he announced, and led the pack through the thick of the darkest forest. He waited quietly, "Let me show you how its done." he glanced at Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:24 pm

Kitana nipped at a dream, and it fluttered away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next