RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk

Go down 
+4
Akeria
Blank's Toucan
Frost
Peachfrost
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

|Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:41 pm

"Nice Dream Catcher!" Natani woofed to Kitana.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:42 pm

"Thank you." Kitana barked, running back torward the camp eager to try and find the Celadine she had lost.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:00 pm

((How about hunter?))

Ascuro shook his head, trying to get the message through that he was too busy to talk. He shreded a dog's ear to ribbons, and jumped out of the way before it had a chance to a attack; the dog's teeth barely grazed his fur.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:04 pm

(Alright, thanks!)

Dream~
Dember led the way back to camp, his tail flailing in the light breeze that carried the sweet scents over from Nectarpack to Dreampack territory.

Nectar~
Autumnsong joined up with Silvermist and ducked under a huffing dog. She felt its saliva drip onto her back as she threw her head up violently, basically punching the dog's stomach. It howled with pain and struggled off of the alpha wolf and stumbled to the ground.

Silvermist growled at the brute. "Back off, we've got it from here." she insisted, her pale eyes burning with what looked like admiration and hate mixed together. She narrowly missed a snap from the last of the dog pack, and swiftly went for its neck. The dog dodged her, but she still bit down on whatever she could, and managed to rip open it's shouldar.

Last edited by Peachfrost on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:05 pm

(Gooey..JK)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:09 pm

(Erm....>.>)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:13 pm

(Sorry. Just Kidding. I is bored. Will you join my two new wolf rps? In the shadows and shadeclan? ShadeClan is the aftermath of Shadowflight, Crestant, and their pups. The intro is so sad. :( )
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:57 pm

(I will try! <3)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:04 pm

Ascuro was too involved to back off now. If he retreated the dogs would just chase after him again. Suddenly a large dog- possibly the leader of this 'pack'- howled, and the remaining dogs ran away.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:08 pm

Kitana heard a retreating howl, and scampered to find where the noise had come from, she stumbled upon her Celadine close to Dember's den. She rolled her eyes and padded off torward the sound. Kitana barred her teeth at the retreating leader, and saw a lone wolf standing in the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:16 pm

((Ascuro's not alone right now, he's with Autumnsong and Silvermist))

Ascuro noticed a she-wolf barring her teeth at the retreating leader. She didn't have a scent like Autumnsong and Silvermist had, but she wore some strange sort of thing around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:18 pm

"Greetings, Silvermist and Autumsong." Kitana barked. "Who is this?" she asked, her dreamcatcher spinning wildly, the antlers clattering.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:30 pm

Nectar-

Autumnsong sat, releaved not to fight anymore. She shook her fur, and dipped her head to the blind Medicine Wolf. "I...don't know yet. What is your name,brute?" she turned to the rogue wolf next to the group of she-wolves.

Silvermist padded closer to her alpha, rather dazed. She eyed the medicine wolf warily, and then stared down at her magnificent dream catcher.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:29 pm

"I'm... Ascuro..." he replied panting.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:12 pm

Nectar~

Autumnsong nodded. "I am Autumnsong, alpha wolf of Nectarpack. That is Silvermist, one of my Beta's." she huffed, her fluffy white and black fur ruffled. "Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:16 pm

"I had no intention of crossing the border," he prostested, remembering the wolf-scent he had smelt durning the chase. "The dogs pressured me into it."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:15 pm

Nectar-
"So your a loner, eh?" Silvermist spat, circling him. Her eyes narrowed.

[font=serif] Autumnsong nodded. "I understand. Do you need a place to stay?" she asked him, looking at his ragged pelt.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:44 pm

Kitana padded off, carrying the Celadine in her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:55 pm

"Yes," he admitted. Then he turned to Autumnsong. "Sure," Asuro replied, he had tried to live with a pack for the longest time it had seemed like, but something always went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:15 pm

Kitana arrived back at camp, and placed the Celadine in it's package. She padded out and stopped by Dember's den. "I found the Celadine, just to tell you." she barked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:48 pm

Autumnsong nodded."Very well then. Come with us." she lead the way down an old path, tred on by the ancestors of Nectarpack.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:54 pm

Ascuro managed to keep up with her as he limped along, trying to sniff at the plants, making sure that he could understand the territory.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:57 pm

After the familiar scents of camp flooded through her nostriles, Autumnsong trotted to a stop in the center of the clearing. The calming scents of Lilac and the refreshing smell of Fall leaves swirled around, mingling with their fur.
"If you are to join, Ascuro, you need a scent." she pointed out, turning to him.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:00 pm

Ascuro seemed confused. "What do you mean by that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:42 pm

"Come. Do you smell August leaves around me? As if they are swirling around my pelt continuesly? But see that it is'nt even Leaf-fall yet." she pointed out, her eyes glowing mystically.

Silvermist stepped forward. "My fur radiates Lilacs. But there are no Lilacs around here, only near the Pear fields." she added, and looked at her leader. "When you join Nectarpack, you become blessed to a whimsicle scent that distinguishes you from any other wolf."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Wolf Packs-
Jump to: