RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk

Go down 
+4
Akeria
Blank's Toucan
Frost
Peachfrost
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

|Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:57 pm

Echo nodded curtly and followed eagerly. He followed his new alpha's gaze to the sky. Nothing seemed wrong. He shrugged and looked head once again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:16 pm

Once at camp, Autumnsong turned swiftly on her hinds. Silvermist, her beta, came out from her den. "So, now you need a pelt-scent, to be a full member of Nectarpack. Do you have one in mind?" she barked.

Silvermist yawned. "A new one eh?" she murmered under her breath and introduced herself. A faint smell of Lilacs radiated off her own fur.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:23 pm

Echo pondered this for a moment, looking down at the ground beneath him. "I have always enjoyed freshly fallen dew on grass blades in the morning." He answered at last.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:33 pm

Autumnsong smiled."Very well. We will visit the cherry blossom tree tomorrow to assign you your new scent." she said, and blinked sleepily. "But for now, lets get some sleep. Silvermist, show him his den please."

Silvermist yawned again, and pointed her muzzle. "Over here. It's already lined with moss, so it should be pretty comfy." she said, and quietly made her way to her own den.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:38 pm

Ghost traveled through the forest before glancing at a unknown pack to him. Maybe they know what this thing is, whoever is here. he thought to himself, looking at his moon and star charm.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:35 pm

Dember jumped to his paws. "An intruder!" he pulled his head up and adjusted his ears. Suddenly and swiftly he padded through the forest untill the stranger came into veiw. "Who are you, and why are you here? You are on Dreampack territory!" he howled, showing his fangs. The shining gold dreamcatcher dangling from the intruder's neck was'nt clearly visible in the darkness of the woods, however Dember's glowed with eerieness.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:14 pm

Kitana had already picked up the scent, and stalked under the brush behind the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:37 pm

Autumnsong wrote:
Autumnsong smiled."Very well. We will visit the cherry blossom tree tomorrow to assign you your new scent." she said, and blinked sleepily. "But for now, lets get some sleep. Silvermist, show him his den please."

Silvermist yawned again, and pointed her muzzle. "Over here. It's already lined with moss, so it should be pretty comfy." she said, and quietly made her way to her own den.

Echo nodded his head in thanks. HE yawned himself and stalked off to the indicated den.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:16 pm

Mewtwo wrote:
Kitana had already picked up the scent, and stalked under the brush behind the stranger.
"I'm not an intruder, I'm just searching for an answer to this," Ghost explained catiously, looking down at his amulet. "If you have a problem with that, I'll leave." Then he stared at the brown wolf.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:25 pm

Dember's neck hair rose, but he eased back. "What is your name rogue?" he ordered from the loner, taking a few paces forward to show himself.Suddenly the stranger's catcher came into veiw. Dear Starpack! Is this a Catcher?
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:27 pm

"My name is Ghost. I don't know if it's my real name, but it's what I'm called," Ghost explained.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:53 pm

"Ghost....do you realise what you're carrying around your neck?" Dember beckoned, looking down at his own Bluejay-feather-lined Dreamcatcher.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:55 pm

Kitana padded up from the side of Ghost. "Starpack..Dember you're right!" she barked, the antlers of her catcher clanked together.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:29 pm

"Of course I'm right," Dember snorted. His face curved into a smile. "What you have on your neck there is a prized possesion to all wolves, especially to my pack. It's a Dream Catcher."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:13 pm

"So you do have an answer!" Ghost exclaimed. Finally, he found the answer to this "dream catcher." He calmed down and asked, "May I join your pack, since I have this dream catcher?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:07 pm

Kitana nodded. "Of course! Wolves withDream Catchers are destined to join!"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:37 pm

Dember shot an unreadable look at Kitana, and glanced back at Ghost. "Dreampack is indeed looking for new members. I am Dember, Alpha male. This is Kitana, our medicine wolf." he introduced himself. "Follow me back to our camp, and I will explain your Dreamcatcher." he bounded off behind him.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:10 pm

Kitana caught up beside him. "Dember either way we need new members. DreamCatcher or not. Let's get him introduced and get over to that meadow!" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:36 pm

Ghost followed Dember and Kitana. Dember seemed like a fine alpha to me. And Kitana seemed nice... I guess. He thought to himself, with a little bit of doubt about Kitana for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:55 pm

(heehe xD)

Dember led the way back to the misty area of camp. "So did you want to be a hunter or warrior Ghost?" he asked after they found a cozy place to talk.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:01 pm

"A hunter," Ghost replied. It seem better suited to him. He looked around the enviorment. It's very pretty, and relaxing too! he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:54 am

Kitana nodded. "Once you've settled in come see me." And padded back to her den.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:59 am

"Thanks," Ghost mumered to himself. "This is a beautiful place, compared to where I've been," he said to Dember.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:10 pm

"I know. I've worked hard to make it what it is today." Dember agreed,blinking.
He made a mental note to Ghost's rank. "Well then, Hunters' sleep over in that den. Once you've found a good nesting place, Kitana will explain your Dreamcatcher in her den." He directed the new wolf, happy to have him here.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:21 am

"Thank you," Ghost said, padding to the hunters den. He found a comfy spot near the back of the den. Well, got that done, he thought after preparing his spot. he headed toward Kitana's den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk   |Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Nectarpack and Dreampack| Part one~ A song at Dusk
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next