RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!

Go down 
+8
Blank's Toucan
Jay
Ginger.
Jєt
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Harvey
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Mistyy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:26 pm

"Well you should!" JuniperLeaf stood proudly. "We are the best of the best and the toughest clan around! And I am kin with JemStar, the origanal leader of the clan!" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:29 pm

"That's great, are you the only Clan around... or are there others...?" she asked. "I have only been in one Clan, and that didn't go so well," Bluebell admitted.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:35 pm

(Wanna make DewClan, MistClan, and Dark Forest Clan clan neighbors?)

"No, we're not the only ones around, but we are the only ones in Dark Forest. Just a little ways away, because dark Forest is so small, there is DewClan and MistClan!" JuniperLeaf told her. "oh, by the way,I am JuniperLeaf!" he smiled, not being his normal, mean self.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:37 pm

"Ah," she meowed. "Well Juniperleaf, I guess since your the first who I have stumbled on, and the most welcoming, I would be honored to be upon your ranks."

((Sure!))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:39 pm

(Upon your ranks? Whats that supposed to mean? Huh? )
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:43 pm

((As in, I would be honored to be apart of your Clan, it's the fancier way to say it))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:45 pm

(Okie Dokie!)

"Neat!" I smiled and blushed. what was that? I thought. I have never blushed, and I am NEVER nice! I looked at the ground... "So... what do you want to do?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:49 pm

"I don't know... maybe I should meet the leader?" she suggested. "After all, the leader decides wether I stay or go."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:59 pm

"Oh, well, yah, I guess you should meet MistStar..." JuniperLeaf frowned and led her to the leaders den in the camp. "MistStar! I found a new cat that wants to join!" I yowled, sitting outside the door covered with thick layers of vines.

"Huh?" MistStar poked her head thro the vines, sleep in her eyes. She frowned at JuniperLeaf."I told you not to yowl at melike that!" she looked at him annoyed, and turned to the other cat. "And who is this? got yourself a mate, Juni?" she laughed.

"MistStar!" JuniperLeaf growled.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:01 pm

(
Spoiler:
)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:03 pm

((LOL! Me too! I did that when I disovered it, SO FUN!))

Bluebell looked rather annoyed. Ignoring the coment, she mewed, "My name's Bluebell."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:09 pm

(I know, right?!?! HAH!)

MistStar shook her head and pawed the sleep out of her eyes. She walked out of her den and smiled. "Oh, you two, don't look so down! I was just having some fun!" She giggled. "And we do need more warriors, BlueBell. You're in, bu only if you can learn to takemy jokes! Its the one way I can be happy, dealing with clan stresses!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:11 pm

"Trust me, I can deal with it," she mewed challengingly.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:16 pm

"Hey, hey, hey, she-cats!Calm down!" JuniperLeaf said getting in between them. "BlueBell, maybe I should go show you the beautiful lake we have..." I said, pulling her away from the leader. "Let MistStar get her rest!" he said, "Trustme, she needs it!" JuniperLeaf whispered into her ear.

Miststar went back into her den, lying down, and soon falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:18 pm

Bluebell nodded. "I suppose you know her better than I do. Alright, to the lake it is!" she agreed.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:20 pm

(ya know, that was a joke, right? the part he whispered to her.)

JuniperLeaf led BlueBell to the lake and gazed apon it. "Isn't it beautiful at sundown?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:22 pm

((Eh, well, she said that at a joke too))

"I guess. There was a lake back at my old Clan too," she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:30 pm

"Mmm-hmm, but did it shine likethis?" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:32 pm

(Oh,ok than.)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:34 pm

"Of course, I was there, wasn't I?" she joked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:38 pm

(What? That made no senseto what I was saying, Juniper asked if that lake shined like the one Dark Forest has does...)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:53 pm

(I Gotta go,my cocker puppy REALLY wants to play right now! See yah!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:55 pm

((It was a joke, she ment, since she was there, it should of shined))
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:10 pm

Name: Gingersky
Age(in moons): 15, I think. (New warrior)
Pic:
MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 Liveyourbestlife-Gingerstar
Personality: Sweet, Helpful, playful, loving, other will unfold.
Position: Medicine Cat?
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:00 pm

((It's okay Taylor! I wasn't expecting Owlfeather to get it, with his unperfect form. :D It's not like it's personal or anything. :) Anyway, yeah...um...I'll get him to jump into the fray, if that's okay.))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!   MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MistyRain(AKA Taylor-Swift)\\\'s Dark Forest Clan! PLEASE JOIN US!! DEPUTY DELETED! Some cats are on thin ice, will be deleted soon!
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next