RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deleted, please?

Go down 
+5
kieran c:
*//Jaidis|Myestar-:-
Peachfrost
Shadow Cullen
dear ave,
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dear ave,
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
dear ave,

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:17 pm

If someone could delete this, I'd love you. <3

Last edited by dear ave, on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dear ave,
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
dear ave,

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:20 pm

Clan Members

Leader
Tanglestar

Deputy

Medicine Cat

Warriors
Nightstep

Apprentices
Windpaw

Queens

Elders

Mentors + Apprentices

Here is my form for Nightstep. I'm still working on the others.
Name
Nightstep [Because of his pitch black pelt]

Rank
Warriors

Description
A golden outline surround the pupils of this newly appointed warrior. The golden ringlets are then topped with a dull yellow- no, this tom doesn't exactly have the most incredibly good looks in the forest. Nightstep's pelt is a dark black, short haired and tangled. He doesn't like to take much care of it, as he believes there are more important things in his life. His fur is thrown onto a slim, agile body that isn't too good at fighting. With his long legs, he's fast at running, but his small body makes it hard for him to confront other clans in battles. His paws are small and so is his head and everything on it. He's about nine inches in height and 42 centimeters from his nose to the base of his tail. He weighs about five and a half kilograms.

Nightstep has a scar over his eye that's about one inch long. He got it from a fight with his abusive father, and many other scars as well. His left ear is half torn off from another fight with his dad. Sometimes he'll feel a bit of regret at the fact he's not going the right way in his life, however he'll just look at his ear and know he has to get revenge, even if it isn't on his dad but the world that gave him his life.

Personality
Nightstep is a confusing cat. At first glance, one might think he's just quiet and shy. They might guess that when he comes out of his shell, he'll be funny and exciting, that he'll be something new. Oh, he'll be something new- but not in the way you would expect. This warrior is reserved, and enjoys keeping to himself. However, once he gets insulted and offended, Nightstep is ready for action. He likes to have fights in words, as if they became physical, he would surely be denied. He's witty and doesn't back down without winning. The words "I Give Up" have probably never left his mouth and this tom will go to any length to advocate what he believes in. He doesn't offend without being offended- keep that in my mind, anyone who choses to mock him about his unusual ways.

History
Nightstep was born into DuskClan, to the leader. His father attacked him many times as a kit, fighting him and tearing his soul apart, thus making the little kit believe violence was good. Although Nightstep has changed, he wants revenege, hence the way he acts now. When he was just a tiny kit he was mocked and abused, deciding to run away the day he was appointed an apprentice. He followed through with his word, fleeing from the Clan's territory. He met a rough, who went with him to the area of the clan he currently resides in.

Nightstep is simply lost, undecided, and alone. A cat in the right neighborhood, but not quite the good house.

A tom who knows the way out, but isn't sure if he wants to go.
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:48 pm

Name; Spottedshadow [due to her spots on a "shadow-colored" pelt.]

Gender; she-cat

Age; 13 moons; a young warrior

Personality; She is rather bouncy and excitable, but does have a solemn side. She's quite friendly to everyone, even the new-comers, but she's easily surprisable if she meets a cat that is different than the others, such as a blind one. She tries to respect all cats equally, especially the kits, for she doesn't think that they like being treated just like kits. She treats them as if they're important, too. She is a little fearful around trees, due to having fallen out of one when she was an apprentice. Spottedshadow doesn't believe that love is real.

Description; Spottedshadow is a black, brown-eyed she-cat with a regular pattern of chestnut-brown spots all over; each is about an ovular shape the size of two quarters. Her shape lets her blend in to the shadows, making her an excellent hunter. Her left foreleg is slightly bent on the lower half if you look close, due to a break when she was an apprentice—thankfully, it doesn't hinder her.

History; Was born into the Clan, but her mother died soon after birth, and her father died in a battle. She and her now-dead brother, Spottedpaw, pretty much brought themselves up—yet, she isn't reserved or bad-tempered because of her usual solitude. As an apprentice, she became convinced that love didn't really exist, after supposedly encountering it three times—but none of the times it worked out. The first two were sort of at the same time, and she chose the second—the first found another love of his own. Her "love" for the second faded after a while, and when she told him, he was so angered that he ran away, accidentally making her fall from the tree, consequentially having her leg broken.

Other; Nothing.

(Haha, you gotta admit I can do a good job with long forms when put up to it. ^^)

Last edited by Shadow Cullen on Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:59 pm

(I love this! I think its going to be popular. Nice intro, by the way xD)

Name; Fawnstep {Due to her fawn-patterned coat and "deer" like eyes.}

Gender; She-cat warrior

Age;About 1 year and 2 months, [ moons:about 14]

Personality; Fawnstep. Oh Fawnstep. Where do we begin?

Fawnstep, known to some cats as just "Fawn", is a stubborn, headstrong, and independant cat. She loves prooving others wrong or just making herself look 'on-top', and enjoyed torchuring her mentor while she was an apprentice with her obnoxious ways.
However, despite her social imperfections, Fawnstep is one heck of a fighter. She Insists she would stop at nothing to protect her clan, and most say shes Fiercly loyal. An odd combination for a warrior cat. Not only that, but the she-cat's closest friends say she is honest and trust worthy.

Description;

Fawnstep received her warrior name in spring time, when her coat looked most like a baby deer's.
Her fur is inbetween short and long, I geuss you could say normal or medium length. The base color of it is a gleaming tan or goldish, similiar to a fawn's coat. It is lightest towards the top of her frame, and gets to a darker hue as it grows towards her belly. Her chest fur forms a malformed white tuxedo shape-like patch, along with the tip of her tail, appearing to be dipped in a bucket of white paint (xD). From her shoulder-blades up(towards her spine), small white speckles are dotted randomly all over. Her muzzle is also splattered with random white freckles.
Fawnstep's eyes are outlined in a pale gold, with a dark forest green mixed with shards of amber.
Her pelt will almost lose it's freckles and overall diversity in the winter, turning a darker auburn tan/brown. Only her white chest and tail tip stand out.However, it will return to it's natural pattern as Spring nears.

History; Born a Clancat,Fawnstep has never been accused of being disloyal or half-kittypet. She sneers, at kittypets and the sight or smell of a twoleg den now anyway, because of her mother. Soon after her mother, Reedwhisker, warned her and her sister never to go near a twoleg nest, she was captured by a group of passing two legs. This event has emotionally scarred her and her sister, causing some out-of-clan cats to remark why she's so 'cold.' But her father,Rowanfur, is still alive today, now an elder.

Other;Basically a misunderstood she-cat.She seems to be the wrong persoanlity it the wrong body.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:17 pm

Heres her sister-

Name;Moonchaser

Gender;She-cat

Age;19 Moons, or 1 year and 7 months

Personality; Moonchaser is an interesting she-cat. She is facinated with odd things like strange herbs and plants, the moon, stars, and Starclan overall,twolegs, dogs, and various others.When other apprentices were off practicing their hunting moves, she was busy staring at them, noticing the general machanics of their body movements and Menuevers. When other apprentices were with their mentors practicing their fighting skills, Moonwatcher was prodding a random bug or staring at the clouds. Thats just the way she is. Some say shes an air-head, others admire her intelligence and preciseness.
However, what she has in her mind she lacks in her other Warrior-like attributes. She is a horrible fighter, thinking too deeply about calculating the distance inbetween her and her prey, and things like such. When she fights, she tries to predict her opponent's next move. This can come in handy, sometimes.

Description;Moonfrost's name was established mostly from her blue-grey fur. For other reasons, because of her interest in the sky and moon.
Her is on the thick side, but not long. It's a bit tough, not soft like most. The undercoat is a deep blueish color, with the thinner top coat a dusty, frost-like silver. Her right ear is splashed with white, like the small white spot on her nose.HEr whiskers are fine and thin, and a bit longer than they probably should be.
Her eyes a very plain, with a mediocre yellow.

History;Basically, the same as her sister's. Though instead of grieving for her mother, she knew she would be okay living with the Twolegs, and not hurt. Most of her common knowledge of twolegs came from her mother,but other things she learned from her small studies.
She was often scolded as a kit and as an apprentice for daydreaming or paying attention to somthing other than the warrior code.

Other;Could she be med. cat?
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:59 pm

Name
Thrushpaw [The first prey she ever caught was a Thrush.]

Personality
Thrushpaw has a darker personality, preferring to hide away her true emotions under a mask instead of show them for all to see. She seems, at first, to be constantly angry, but is a kinder soul at heart - though not by much. Thrushpaw, unlike her name, isn't the kind to flit from cat to cat, making friends left and right. She has had a dark past, and might have an even darker future. A former kittypet and then rogue, Thrushpaw keeps to herself.

Description
Thrushpaw is, for the most part, a sun-dappled tortoiseshell. A creamy white marks her underbelly and paws, turning into more of a golden color at the tip of her tail and on her muzzle. A deep slash parts the fur on her nose, one of many markings from her life before she became a Clan cat.
Thrushpaw has small paws, long legs, and a medium-length tail. Her muzzle is of average length, and her almond-shaped eyes are a pale green, flecked with gold. She has a tear in her left ear, and a long scar down her right foreleg.
The she-cat has slightly amber-colored stripes that run down her back and tail, turning into the lighter color that shades the bottom of her tail as well as the tip. She has claws that look like they were just sharpened, and have an odd reddish color at the very tip. A reddish band of skin surrounds her neck, the memory of an old scar.

History
Not much is known about Thrushpaw. What is known, is this;
Born a kittypet, Thrushpaw managed to escape with her father at a young age, heading for a life in the forest. They joined a group of rogue cats and skulked around the various alleyways of the huge city, although Thrushpaw tended to stay away from the group; she hated the other rogues.
One of the rogues blabbered about a Clan he had seen, fierce, wild creatures who hunted at night. Eventually, the rogue tom led her to the Clan - but only after she had tricked him into believing she was a StarClan cat.
Known Kin: Father, Ember. A former Clan warrior, although Thrushpaw never knew this. Mother, name unknown. A stray cat-turned-kittypet as far as Thrushpaw remembered.

Other

Name
Goldenleaf [Golden leaves caress a dawn sky.]

Personality
Goldenleaf tends to be cross and unpredictable. She is easily annoyed - watch out, apprentices! - and and often isn't very social. You can often find Goldenleaf staring into the distance in thought, but you don't want to bother this she-cat; she may just claw your ears off.

Description
Goldenleaf has a tawny-and-gold pelt from her muzzle down to the base of her tail. A thick auburn stripe runs down her back, splitting off into small stripes on her sides and long, bushy tail. Her fur is short for the most part, but the fur on her tail and stomach is slightly longer, giving her the appearance of glowing slightly in bright sunlight. Her forepaws are white, with small white claws that tend to be a little ragged on the edge, due to Goldenleaf's bad habit of almost always constant claw chewing. Her right ear has a nick in it, and a thin scar can be seen around her neck. A small tabby 'M' can be seen on her forehead, as it is a darker shade of tawny then her pelt. Her eyes are a shade of deep amber, flecked with green.

History
Unlike most warriors, Goldenleaf was born outside of the Clan, living with her mother and father in a small barn. The barn was infested with rats, however, and her parents were killed soon after Goldenleaf had learned how to hunt. After that, the she-cat made her way into Clan territories, eventually joining ThunderClan.
Her mother, Riverpelt, and her father, a loner named Owl are the only known kin of Goldenleaf. She was friendly to them both, although she never trusted Owl.
Goldenleaf tends to not have many relationships with cats, aside from a brief chat in the morning sun. She has only loved a cat once, and that ended up not working out between the two cats.

Other
Leaves of gold caress the dawn sky...

Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonstarrp.proboards85.com
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:04 pm

(Dragon!! :D I was hoping you'd join.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:11 pm

(Great! An Elite rp with Elite role players n_n)

(I wish Ave was on now though, so we can role play!)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:12 pm

(I'm bored, so . . . XD)

Name
Sunbeam

Personality;
Sunbeam is a warm, friendly she-cat. She normally is quite timid around unfamiliar things, but is very fond of those she knows well. She has a prejudice for things out of the norm—not things that can't be helped, such as blindness, but she would hate it if there were ever a hybrid, or an apprentice who had kits. She's a fairly good hunter but not the best at it, and she detests fighting—still, if you provoke her, it's pretty hard to get her to cool down. Will hold a grudge easily. She has a special softness towards kittypets.

Description
Golden she-cat (sorry ^^) with long fur—her eyes are emerald green. She has a soft look about her—she's not muscled or anything like the others, due to being new to the Clan. She has a cool, sophisticated look from a distance, but if you get too close, either fear or happiness will show in her eyes, depending on how well she knows you.

History
Sunbeam was born a kittypet, and still keeps the name her housefolk gave her. She was born and raised in the twoleg nest she lived in, and never set foot outside until one day, her housefolk angered her fiercely—and so, she ran away from them.

Other
Nothing
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:13 pm

(This clan is going to need a few more toms xD I'll make one soon!)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:37 pm

Name: Leopardfire

Personality: Leopardfire is pretty much an average tom. He's a bit solitary at first, but won't have any problem with making friendships with people—when he does, he's not likely to be untrusting or disloyal to them. He doesn't have any unfair prejudices, at least, not any that he shows—he accepts all cats equally. He is wise, and will always try to come up with fair, good solutions to problems. Leopardfire is quite brave, and would do anything to protect his clanmates.

Description: A golden-brown tom with average-length fur. He has black spots like a leopard's covering him regularly, except for near a flame-red streak about 1" wide that goes from his nose to his black-ended tailtip. His paws are slightly too big, and overall, he's a bit bigger than other cats.

History:
A loner from a can called CaveClan. His mother (Dapplebranch);s mate died after she had him, her only child. The leader, Pricklestar, and Dapplebranch fell in love after a time. Pricklestar hated the then-named Leopardkit, who was a reminder of Dapplebranch's previous mate—so, to appease him in her blinding love, Dapplebranch herself exiled Leopardkit from the Clan, leaving him behind when a group of twolegs attacked. He lived as a kittypet for a time with Mara, a close friend of his. But one day he decided that he'd had enough, and he escaped. He lived as a loner after this—one of the cats he came to know, and eventually, love—Twilghtspark—encouraged him to change his name to Leopardfire. But no one knows anything of this, as he's never told a soul but Twilighspark and Maya—both of whom now reside in StarClan.

Other:
Nothing

(Whooooo!! Another boredom rush!! XD)
Back to top Go down
dear ave,
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
dear ave,

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:41 pm

Autumnsong wrote:
(This clan is going to need a few more toms xD I'll make one soon!)
[The leader is actually a tom too. :)

And thanks for joining- I'm adding the characters now.]
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:43 pm

(I realised n_n

Whoa, I literally just did a happy dance when I saw you log on Ave.
Rp anyone?)
Back to top Go down
dear ave,
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
dear ave,

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:48 pm

Autumnsong wrote:
(I realised n_n

Whoa, I literally just did a happy dance when I saw you log on Ave.
Rp anyone?)

[LOL. Wait, this is elite...I shouldn't be saying that... -sniffs- I broke the rules.

Oh, and I forgot the rank on the form- are any of your cats queens or elders? Or wanting to be deputy or medicine cat?]
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:51 pm

(Awesome, Ave, thanks!! ^^

I'll RP, Autumn!! I think you know who my charries are. XD)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:02 pm

(Moonchaser would like to be Medicine cat, please!
And I think you can talk with chat words like lol when it's out-of-rp speak, but I don't know....

Anywho, Yep! Can you start, Shadow?)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:05 pm

(Alrightey. Just pick someone random.)

Spottedshadow came back from hunting, bringing in a few mice by the tails.

Leopardfire paced around aimlessly in camp.

Sunbeam sat on a small rock, observing the day.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:14 pm

(Yes. I love spontinaity xD)

(-gasp- you did one liners! 3 of them! if that makes sense....xD You criminal, Shadow.)

Moonchaser took her time traveling to the other side of the clearing, and dropped herself next to Sunbeam. "Greetings," she mewed, without looking at her. She tried to focus on what the she-cat was staring at. Suddenly though, a butterfly passing by caught her attention, and she flicked her blue-grey tail back and forth.Her nose twitched.
Back to top Go down
dear ave,
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
dear ave,

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:17 pm

[Okay, Autumn- Tanglestar will keep a close eye on Moonchaser and see how she is.]

Quote :
(Moonchaser would like to be Medicine cat, please!
And I think you can talk with chat words like lol when it's out-of-rp speak, but I don't know....

Anywho, Yep! Can you start, Shadow?)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:17 pm

(Technically, it wasn't, since they were all one sentence. :P So I did just as Ave asked.)

Sunbeam smiled, looking at Moonchaser. "Hi," she meowed. "It's a nice day, isn't it?" She grinned, watching the butterfly flit past.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

Deleted, please? Empty

(Ave, want to RP? :))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:22 pm

(oh, I get it xD

Okay Tanglestar!)

Moonchaser nodded thoughtfully. "Indeed it is." she paused, randomly picking up her delicate paw. A small sliver was lodged in one of her toe-pads. Very carefully she parted her jaws and pulled it free, sending a trickle of blood to drip from her pad. She licked it up, and thought about what kind of plant she could use to keep it from getting infected. "So, whats on your mind today, Sunbeam?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:24 pm

Sunbeam shrugged, with a small laugh. "Nothing really—I was just sitting here and looking around." She smiled, looking up at the sky for emphasis. "I like to just observe the day when it's nice out."

(4 sentences!! A new record! XD)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:31 pm

"Thats what I like about you," she looked up at her. "Your like me; life is'nt right unless you take time to observe and enjoy it." she murmered, smiling.

(-Le gasp!-)

Fawnstep landed clumsily behind her sister. "But I think you observe it a little too much, Moon. Have you ever tried to hunt before?" she snorted, the tip of her tail curling up and her expression changing to an obnoxious tone.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:33 pm

She smiled. "I agree. It's not worth missing out on all this." She turned around, and curled her lip distastefully to see Fawnstep. Great, just great. She didn't like Fawnstep's nature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deleted, please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted, please?   Deleted, please? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deleted, please?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next