RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

dapple: "What do you remember my friend?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:36 am

Hawktail paused. He suddenly felt a burning heat in his heart and head, and became a little dizzy. He sighed with relief when the pain passed. I...I can't remember...Something won't let me! He realized, his heart starting to pound. "Willow..She-Sh Arrgh!" Hawktail let out a cry of pain. "She's my sister!"
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:22 am

((okay, I edited Petaltail's power category for the final time :D))
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Warshadow lunged angrily at Drakstar's form, but it was too late. He was gone.

"Warpaw..?" Ripplemask said, padding around to see his face. "Is that you?"

Warshadow swerved around to look the rouge in the face. "Ripplepaw!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Dapplestar: I let his pain pass with a flick of my tail. I purred at my thought. I jumped at him, biting his shoulder. "REMEMBER!" I yowled. I wanted him to feel the same pain he felt when he died to trigger the memory, but without the actual pain.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:21 pm

Snowstar's spirit watched the scene carefully, realizing that they both knew eachother.

Hawk felt more pain, but could hardly remember anything else. "F...Frostc-clan's my home!" He spat out. He tried to remember more, but couldn't. "I...I don't remember anything els...e.."

Luna, who was in her den, suddenly doubled over in pain. "Aaaarghhh..." She let out a pained hiss. Her breathing quickened, and without thinking, called out to her mate. "Varjak!"

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:26 pm

Varjakclaw: I raced across Camp. "Lunastar! I-I was just getting ready to leave with Stormpaw!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:26 am

(( I think I'll join. I need to get more active again :]

Name: Whitepaw (Possibly Whitefoot later?)
Looks: Donned with long, black fur, her green eyes stand out next to the white mask that covers her muzzle. Along with that, her front left paw has a white sock that spirals up to mix with the black. Her tail is long and lavish, and she would be flawless if not for the half of her right ear that was missing from. She has strong muscles, but lacks proper stealth.
Wanted Rank: Apprentice
Power: Her strong legs allow her to jump up to unnatural heights, but it takes a lot of energy out of her.
Other: Whitepaw
Clan: BlazeClan
Wanted Element: Ice
))
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:03 pm

(Since Audri only posts every once in a while, I'll accept you, Harvs. Audri won't care if I do so. I know where she lives.)

(I'M GONNA MAKE A BLAZE CAT! I don't think I have one... but to her logic... I might be the leader for all I know...

Name: Ghostsweep (lol, I got the name from the first thing I saw, our Ghost saltshaker with a broom in it's hand.)
Wanted rank: med cat....
Looks: ghostly greyish white she cat with one brown toe.
Power: none but element
other: medicine cat of BlazeClan
element: she was already granted her element of ice
Clan: Blaze
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:06 pm

((Awesome! I'll start then?))

Whitepaw padded along through the tall trees, each step seeming to be louder and louder each time. She heard a branch snap from it's trunk, making her jump around, claws sheathed. Her guard was up and high, prepared for almost anything. Almost.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:19 pm

(Sure, Ghostsweep will RP with her.)

Ghostsweep: I laughed as I saw the black cat jump. "Calm down, Whitepaw!" I called to the she cat. "Why are you out on your own? Did Wolfstar order you?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:18 pm

((OMG Var your post made me lol.
you know where I live. XD

Also I'm going to make some blazeclan cats tooo~

Name: Giraffepelt
Wanted Rank: Leader
Looks: Golden dappled tom with bright green eyes. Has the markings of a giraffe.
Power: He can glide from far distances it almost looks like he's flying.
Clan: Blazeclan
Wanted Element: Earth

Name: Twigpaw
Wanted Rank: Warrior
Looks: Twigpaw is a dark brown she-cat with lighter brown dappled markings on her body. she has a white underbelly, paws, and muzzle. Her eyes are emerald green.
Power: None
Clan: Blazeclan
Wanted Element: Earth
Other: She is giraffepelt's little sister.

Also! Harvey you can be the new medicine cat because the former ones haven't been active in a few months. So yeah! I'm going to be updating the front page of this soon~))

Luna felt her pain stop and slowly got back up, but she was dizzy. "S-Sorry, varjak. I don't know what just happened. You are dismissed." Luna said softly.

Wolfstar let out a sigh. It had been a few moons since darkclan had set blazeclan free, and slowly and surely, the blazeclan cats were starting to go back to their normal lives. Wolfstar then padded out into the blazeclan camp, where he spotted ghostsweep and whitepaw.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:30 pm

(do cats even know what Giraffes are, Neon?)

(And... I called Med Cat for BlazeClan fools!)

Ghostsweep: I waved my tail to Wolfstar, showing that I took notice. "Sorry Whitepaw, I must go..." I jumped off the tree, carrying my herbs and ran to camp.

(Can Ghost and Wolf have a relationship like Yellowfang and Raggedstar did? Med X Leader)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm

((Haha it's fine! Maybe I'll be the Medicine Cat's apprentice? Seeing as she is an apprentice...))

"Just a little on edge today, Ghostsweep," Whitepaw laughed. Then she swished her tail in goodbye as he left to talk to the leader. Walking on, she smiled as a sweet smell of Catnip reached her nose. She bounded ahead, eager to find this new source of the herb.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:24 pm

(That will work, Ghost will need one.)

Ghostsweep: I dropped my Juniper in my den and raced to Wolfstar's den. "Wolfstar! Wolfstar!" I sat next to him. "Whitepaw is doing good in her training..." I looked down upon the camp and into the surrounding area, easily spotting the black cat.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Whitepaw sniffed once more, stopping and looking around carefully before spotting the small plant by the roots of an old oak. Gleefully, she picked up a few leaves, making sure to let some remain before starting to walk back to camp with her find. She never had been good at hunting, thanks to her lack of stealth, but the plants never ran away from her pounding feet. If she were to run up with ten other Clanmates, they couldn't leave her side. What's more, they were easy to recognize. Each time she found some different herbs, it was like discovering an old friend again. Even more so, healing the other cats gave her a certain joy. It made her feel like she had a purpose. Sure, the thought of never having a mate or kits brought her down a lot, but she always tried to push the thought away. Ghostsweep got angry with her often when she brought it up, saying she should purge any feelings away, for it was not in the medicine cat's nature to love others like mates. But she couldn't help it, couldn't fight it. So she pushed the feelings and thoughts away, and just tried to be useful.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:39 pm

((No, but in this cats have elements and powers, so they should know what a giraffe is. XD

and okay! medxleader~))

"She is a very strong and intelligant apprentice for one of her age." Wolfstar nodded his approval. Seeing that the apprentice had left, he brushed his tail against ghostsweeps, a silent sign of affection.

Twigpaw, hidden in a tangle of roots, flicked her tail as a familiar scent came into view. She didn't have a strong sense of smell, and wondered if it was
just her nose tricking her, but it smelt like an enemy cat. "I've got to check this out." She whispered to herself, seeing a gray pelt in the distance. Without a second thought, she gave a battle cry and jumped at the intruder, eyes widening when she realized it was just whitepaw. "S-Sorry Whitepaw!" She said, embaressed, getting off of the other apprentice. "I kind of thought you were an enemy cat."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:44 pm

Whitepaw's eyes were wide, her chest heaving rapidly from the shock of the sudden attack. "I-it's fine," she gasped, "Just startled me a bit. I'm too jumpy for my own good," she said, giving a weak chuckle. Then she looked around, eyes frantically searching for the catnip."Oh bother, I dropped it," she muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:50 pm

"I'm sorry! Here, let me help you!" Twigpaw began sniffing for the herb, but, realizing that her nose would probably just make her mess more things up, stopped. I wish I were good at something.. she thought to herself, her eyes saddening.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Sniffing around a little bit longer, Whitepaw was about to give up when she spotted the herb right next to Twigpaw. "There!" She exclaimed, her green eyes lighting up with bliss as she picked up the herb in her mouth. She looked up at her fellow clanmate with a smile, but seeing her dark eyes, she stopped. Pausing for only a moment, Whitepaw bit off a piece of the Catnip and passed it to her. "You can take that piece there. Maybe you can teach me how to fight some day, seeing as I can't do any combat of the sort. My large feet, and clumsiness, don't allow much of it," she chuckled, hoping to bring a smile to Twigpaw's face.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:01 pm

Ghostsweep: "You know our love is so wrong and against the warrior code! Why do you love me?" I looked away.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Twigpaw nodded and smiled gently, biting into the catnip. Careful not to swollow it or something stupid, she followed whitepaw.

Wolfstar was silent, and he looked away as well. "I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:10 pm

Ghostsweep: I sighed heavily, thinking of our life if I was just a warrior. It would be easier. "Wolfstar..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:10 pm

"Now, I'm going to bring these into the medicine cat's den," Whitepaw said as they entered the camp, "After I put these away, you can show me some moves. StarClan knows I'll probably need it some day." She laughed with the herbs between her teeth, but inside it hurt a little to know that she was so weak compared to her fellow apprentices.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Twigpaw nodded and waited in the camp for whitepaw to come back. She spotted wolfstar and ghostsweep sitting beside eachother, but didn't think anything of it.

"Twigpaw!" Wolfstar looked over at the apprentice, sighing with relief as he changed subjects with the medicine cat.

"Huh?" Twigpaw's eyes lit up when the leader came over to her.

"I heard your going to help whitepaw with some battle training. Please bring fawnpaw with you, she could use some few moves as well. You know how lazy she is." wolfstar added, chuckiling.

WHAT? WOLFSTAR'S COMPLIMENTING ME ON HOW GOOD I FIGHT?!? Twigpaw felt so happy that she could burst. She ran to the apprentice den, dragging out fawnpaw and heading to the medicine den to get whitepaw as well.

((omg I love twigpaw so much. ^w^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next