RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:07 pm

(White cat, distinct golden markings, black tipped tail, blue eyes)

Willowsplash: "Hawkstar... my little brother!" I cried again.

Varjakclaw: "Poor Willow..."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:15 pm

Augh. Soul, as he stepped torwards willow, felt a jolt of sorrow run through him, it was almost unbearable.

Luna watched soul and wondered what he was doing. He looked as if in pain.

Soul then struggled to step any closer to willow, but made himself press his nose into her fur. Hawkstar's memory will forever be cherished, so please forget these horrible feelings. He instantly felt his sorrow go away.

((he can also make them feel better.
Do I sense some willowxsoul? cuz you know they'd be awesome together. >:D))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:38 pm

*!October_Falls!* wrote:
"The swamp." Darkstar replied, sad feelings sinking in. this is my last moments in darkclan.

)AWH! So sad. D= Can Ripplemask be the new deputy?(

Warshadow nodded, and started to pelt torwards the edges of the swamp.
I wonder if he's ever going to explain why he gave up leader before he died, not as....
The tortoiseshell tom thought, looking back at Dark halfheartedly through the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:03 pm

((Yes, Ripplemask can be deputy~ :D
Also Imma make some new darkclan warriors soon.
Oh, And can I be a cat that has been traveling with ripplemask?))

"Your sure about this, Sharktail?" Snowstar growled to the tom as he stalked behind darkstar.

"Of course. Now why Would I lie?" He smirked, looking ahead at the darkclan deputy.

"Tch. You do realize that Darkstar leaving darkclan can be a wrong decision."

"Aw, don't think so poorly of warshadow." Sharktail meowed. "I promise you, darkstar's destiny-"

"I KNOW." Snowstar growled. "You've told me a thousand times."

Darkstar's hackles raised, sure he smelt some frostclan scent. But he relaxed and looked at the swamp when warshadow didn't scent anything. Almost as if reading his mind, darkstar spoke up. "I can't tell you why I'm leaving. Not yet, at least..."

((Lol I'm still trying to figure out why myself. XD))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:21 pm

(I'll PM you an Idea for him, Audri.
Ok forms brief and sweet!
Name: Tinywhispers
looks: black and white she cat with shards of orange on her tail, purple eyes.

Name: Spiderkit
looks: small brown tom with web like white markings on shoulders, looks nothing like his sworn mother.
Clan: frost)

Willowsplash: I felt cold and calm rush through my blood but I pushed it away, I hit Soul on the face with my claws. I didn't know this tom!
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:36 pm

((All accepted. :'D
Oh, and Tinywhispers is prettyyyy))

Soul jumped back, heart beating fast in suprise. The gash the she-cat clawed in his face hurt badly, and the blood ran down his muzzle. Soul then felt a jolt of anger rush through him, and he knew it must be the she-cat's feelings. "I'm on your side!" He yowled, forcing himself not to unsheathe his claws.

Lunastar stepped forward, ready to break apart the fight if anything happened, when redstorm stepped in the middle of them.

"Willowsplash." He said, his voice cold. "This is soul, lunastar's brother." Sharktail. He died for nothing, didn't he? He couldn't help but to think, even though varjakclaw had told him that he should forgive them. Your weak. So very, very weak. Couldn't even kill hawkstar before he was killed by another cat..

Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:31 pm

Warshadow looked back fully. "Alright. Do you smell that? I think it's rouge."
He said, his jaws flooding with the scent. "It's familiar, but not a clan smell."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Willowsplash: "Do you think I care who he is!? Well I don't! DarkClan cats apparently think there are no boundaries! They keep clawing themselves into FrostClan's paws! DarkClan needs to stay in DarkClan!"

Varjakclaw: Part of Willow's rant on DarkClan was aimed at me. I knew it. I tried not to bristle. I knew what she felt... I remembered the pain of leaving my sister with the kittypets when I was an apprentice. Poor Sorrelpaw. Now she was known as Nuki. I shook my head to clear it. But I couldn't get the image of the blue calico out of my mind. She's a kittypet. She's gone! Get over your sister! I watched the scene more carefully, watching Willow's exact actions. I thought of a dream I had when I was a kit.
~His Dream~
I woke up and saw my father, Darkstar leading me into the dark forest. Sweetfur, my mother, jumped infront of me and called me to follow her into StarClan. I looked at my Father's persuasive eyes. My mother's gentle stare.
The scene faded into a large clearing where my sister came into view. "Your not dead... nor are mother and father?" I cocked my head.
She snickered and faded away. I jumped at the spot where she was. She giggled behind me. I spun around, she wasn't there.
"Stop it!" I yowled a kittenish wail.
"Varjakclaw... watch every action carefully, replay it in your mind. keep watch."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Darkstar sniffed the air again, opening his jaws. "Your right. Rouges, Maybe?"

Soulspirit's hackles raised. "Say that again and I'll rip you into pieces!" He snarled.

Soulspirit is apart of darkclan. What willow says is true, and they shouldn't be in frostclan! Sharkstar wouldn't let something like this happen.. Redstorm thought, his mind crazed with thoughts of revenge.

Luna looked at varjak, worry eating at her. "V-Varjak?" She touched her tail to his shoulder. "What willow says isn't true. I love you! I know your meant to be in frostclan."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:19 pm

Varjakclaw: I shook my head to clear the memory of the dream. "I know... I love you too... but Soul will go back to DarkClan like he said.. right?"

Willowsplash: "I'm older than you! Respect me! I could snap a kit like you's head off!" I smiled. "Right- oh..." I looked over my shoulder, expecting to see my brother there. I cried and ran off.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:56 pm

"Yes." Luna replied.

((SO SAD D':))

Soul's anger suddenly melted away when willow ran off. That she-cat...Something about her makes my reaction to emotions even stronger..
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Varjakclaw: "Good." I sighed.

Willowsplash: I stopped and watched where my paws took me. The small pond amongst ferns off of the path. Hawkstar and I found this when we were apprentices. Only we knew about it. I lapped up the water. It tasted the same as it did years ago. Cold memories flooded me...
I crashed through the ferns, Hawkpaw laughing and chasing me. He jumped on me and I toppled over into the water and screamed. I stood up in the shallow water surrounded by grey rocks.
"Cool." My brother laughed as I shook myself.
"Say that to my fur." I huffed, smoothing my golden and white pelt.
"Let's make this our secret place. Never tell anyone about it." My brother licked my ear.
"Yes. When were elders we'll come back here and have one last drink of the cool, good tasting water." I smiled.

That day never would come now that he's dead.

(I LOVED SMOLDER BUT I LOATHE HER NOW!)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:04 pm

((XD....
BUT YEAHYOU MAKE THE WILLOW SCENES SO SAD. ))

Soul, not thinking, ran past redstorm and into the forest, after willow. When he saw her he slowed and walked up to her, careful not to make her angry. "Willow..? Is that your name?"

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:47 pm

(BECAUSE SHE IS VERY SAD!)

Willowsplash: "Willowsplash." I hissed. "Go away... I don't want a dark clan cat trying to help me."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Warshadow nodded, and dropped to a stalking hunter's crouch as he slithered into the swamp.

Ripplemask growled at himself under his breath. He was stuck in a swamp,
in enemy clan's territory, and a rogue. Stupid. The muscular tom said to himself.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:20 pm

Darkstar glanced at warshadow and sank down to the ground, heading the oppisite direction of the darkclan deputy so they could corner the intruder.

"I may not know a lot about you, but I know that..That Your different for me!" Soul said, ignoring her comment on him being darkclan.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Willowsplash: My claws unsheathed and I leaped on the tom. "LEAVE!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Soul barely dodged the she-cat's attack, her claws whizzing past his ear. "If it's what you want, I think I can let you communicate with that tom that died! It's a part of my element!" Soul meowed.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:08 pm

Willowsplash: "I'm closer to Hawk than anyone! He never had a mate, a kit, anything! I had him to myself! My young brother protected me! If he wanted to communicate he would, he brought me to our place. Our Pond. That was his sign! Get out! Go back to DarkClan before I fill this pond with your blood!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Soul, finally giving up, stumbled back and ran into the forest.

"Why did you bring me with you?! I have no business in darkclan!" Hawktail spat.

Snowstar just smirked. "Uh huh, like you don't know darkstar."

"I do, but that hasn't anything to do with me or-"

"Hawkstar, ssssh." sharktail lifted his tail to the tom's mouth. "I sense someone. Another spirit. Dapple, maybe?"

((Hint hint, wink wink. :DD))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:34 pm

Dapple: "Hello Hawkstar. Sharkpaw." (XD!) "Hawkstar, you need to go back. We all get a choice, stay in StarClan, be reincarnated like me, or just go back. Willow needs you. She is going utterly insane! Go back! Make your sister happy again!"

Willowsplash: I felt something pass by and heard voices and they faded. Hawk!?
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:39 pm

(XD)

"Hello, Dappleidiot." Shark snarled. "I remember you the day I was killed. I have the right to-"

"But dapplestar, Who Am I supposed to come back as?" Hawk asked, interupting shark.

"Hey! I was speaking-"

"Yeah yeah, sharkstar. We all know you want revenge." Snowstar meowed.

"I hate you." Shark muttered.

(I'm so mean to shark. XD)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:49 pm

(LOL)

Dapplestar spirit: "No." I sighed. "You never understand things." I smiled. "Cats have a choice. Stay in StarClan, be reincarnated, which means to come back as someone else, like I am Spottedkit. Or, you can come back. Just go back to FrostClan. You don't have to wait. Just go."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:28 pm

"Hah! So that means I could beat you up right now-" Shark started.

"No, shark. Remember? Your being reincarnated now." Snowstar pointed out.

"What? What does that have to do with anything?" Hawk asked snow.

"When your being reincarnated, your spirit slowly sinks into the cat. When that happens, you start to lose your abilities, and forget that you were ever a spirit at all. So those two can't fight at all." Snowstar explained.

Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Warshadow slid into the fog of the swamp, breathing shallowly
to prevent the dense cloud form stirring. That scent... it's so familiar...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next