RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:34 pm

Varjakclaw: "I just want revenge." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:53 pm

Redstorm was silent for a moment. "Very well. It was hawkstar and dapplestar who killed him. They gave him away to some rouges right after he'd became leader. Now, I'm taking this she-cat here with us in case you try something." He hissed, picking up smolder's throat in his jaws once again, this time gently so he wouldn't hurt her unless needed to.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Varjakclaw: My fur rose and I attacked the tom.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Redstorm jumped back, suprised, and dropped smolder's body, unsheathing his claws and lashing at varjak.

"I understand." Hawkstar said after a moment. "You may join frostclan."

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:44 pm

Varjakclaw: I heard words in some chanting form... in my head. Let them rise. Let them fall. may the strongest of them all rise. Come forth to the dark and slay all who challenge thee. Become intoxicated with your power and the blood of thy rivals. Follow the shadow that guides thee to the forest of darkness. Slay the traitors of Dark Times! I gasped, is this what became of me. I stopped clawing, biting and thrashing Redstorm. I looked into my paw, the puddle of blood formed in the dip scared me. I pinned Redstorm down. "Listen. What would you do to your leader if he knew he killed Shark. What will you do about it? Kill him! He has 8 lives left! You couldn't kill him! You're half dead now!" I hissed. "Leave it alone, why do you care about Sharkpaw?"

(All my characters call him Sharkpaw still! :P)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:10 pm

((XD))

"Because! He's not only my greatest friend, He saved my life once!" Redstorm hissed. "I'll do anything to get revenge on the cats who killed him!"

Restorm then remembered that day.

"Redpaw. Don't go, you'll get killed." Sharkpaw told him, reffering to the battle between darkclan and frostclan.

"Who cares? I hate life. I'd rather end it now." Redstorm said blankly. He then saw sharkpaw pin him down.

"Don't life to lightly!" He hissed, unsheathing his claws. "Would you like it if I killed you right now?"

Redpaw gulped. "N-No.."

Sharkpaw sighed and got off of his friend. "See, redpaw? You do care."

Redpaw nodded, but let out a yelp of fright when somebody jumped at him, a darkclan warrior.

"Get off of him!" Sharkpaw yowled, jumping at the darkclan warrior and ending up getting slammed back down to the ground.

The darkclan warrior hissed and bit into redstorm's neck, but just before he could bite down, sharkpaw struggled to slam into him, but made the tom drop redpaw to the ground.

The warrior hissed and slinked back into the forest, leaving redpaw unharmed and sharkpaw injured.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Name: RippleMask
Looks: A calico tom with faded white patterns that resemble a stream rushing across his spots.
Spoiler:
Wanted Rank: Warrior
Power: Controls wind
Other: Related to Warshadow )NOMORETELL. :3(
Clan: Rogue for now- I have a plan.
Wanted Element: Wind

Warshadow surveyed camp from a high ledge, scrolling over the dens as a vulture to prey.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:48 pm

((Accepted :D))

Darkstar, in a bad mood, padded into the camp, trying not to think about the scar lunafur gave him. He hated her deeply, and especially since she was a relative of snowstar. He sighed and spotted warshadow. "Warshadow." He meowed calmly, padding over to the tom.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:36 pm

Varjakclaw: "Listen. you do not harm Hawkstar! I'll make sure of it! I'll warn him! I'll warn the whole camp! Tell everyone to kill you! They trust me now! They know FrostClan is my KinClan!"

(I love that, KinClan! TRY SAYING IT! KinClan, KinClan, KinClan!
Varjak's song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzRk5EIHAoI )
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:45 pm

((Epic song :DD))

"I don't care." Redstorm hissed. "I don't care if I die."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:47 pm

Varjakclaw: "What is wrong with you! I wish I could die sometimes but I get over it! i have too much to live for! So do you!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:56 pm

(( Zombie RP is up: https://rpcentral.forumotion.com/other-rps-f39/zombie-hunter-t2397.htm ))

"I don't want to live knowing shark's killers are still alive!" Redstorm meowed, this time afraid.

"R..R-Redstorm..." Smolder meowed gently, her voice shaking as she struggled to stand up. "I'm Dieing..But that doesn't mean you have to as well. I..I forgive-" Smolder coughed up some blood. "I forgive you for what you've done. Amber...Amber needs you..She needs you to help raise and mentor her kits!"

Redstorm's eyes gleamed for a second. "..Smolder..I'm sorry..." He calmed down, coming back to his senses. "We need to get you to the medicine cat."

((Smolder: Yay me! I got red back to his senses! :D
Shark:..Dang..No company for me..))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:37 pm

Varjakclaw: I ran to Smolder's side. "No. Don't die! Especially since if you die, I'll never see you again. Even afterlife! I'm headed to the Dark Forest and you to StarClan." I cried.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:56 pm

..Not..Even..In the..Afterlife...? Smolder almost choked on her own tears, which she did not realize she was shedding.

((Evil smolder time! >:D (almost..))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:58 pm

Varjakclaw: "Smolder?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:28 pm

The words echoed in her head, and she snapped. I'll..I'll do something..Then i'll be in the dark forest with varjak..Heh heh... The crazed thoughts made the pain in her body stop, as if she had never been hurt in the first place. She felt stronger, and knew what she had to do. She scrambled into the forest, the blood dripping down from her wound.

"Smolder, come back!" Redstorm called. If she doesn't stop, she'll die of blood loss.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:44 pm

Varjakclaw: "Smolder!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:55 pm

"Lunafur, Please show soul around." When lunafur dipped her head, hawkstar headed out into the forest, planning to catch himself a nice big mole.

((Few minutes later))

Smolder laughed, looking down at the dead body under her paws. Blood soaked her fur, and she smiled evily.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:51 am

*!October_Falls!* wrote:
((Accepted :D))

Darkstar, in a bad mood, padded into the camp, trying not to think about the scar lunafur gave him. He hated her deeply, and especially since she was a relative of snowstar. He sighed and spotted warshadow. "Warshadow." He meowed calmly, padding over to the tom.

Warshadow cornered his eye to see Darkstar, but he didn't move his head. "Yes, Darkstar?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:33 pm

Varjakclaw: I gasped as I saw the eyes of the terrified cat slowly drift to a calm state as the blood oozed from the neck. "Smolder! Why?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:54 pm

"Come." Darkstar gestured him to follow him with the flick of a tail.

Smolder's eyes gleamed as she looked at varjak, smiling wickedly. "I'll kill you, and Then Myself. We'll finally be together.." She unsheathed her claws.

((EPIC BATTLE SCENE, GO!))

Luna jumped at smolder, claws unsheathed. She had witnessed the death of hawkstar, and was certantily not going to let varjak die.

Smolder hissed in outrage and raked her claws against luna's shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Varjakclaw: "Hawkstar... no..." I said as the tabby died... "He is on his 7th life though!" I yowled as he never came back. I loved Smolder, yes. But I didn't want her to kill. I jumped at her too and regretted it......
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:44 pm

"Stay out of this, varjak!" Luna yowled, her eyes gleaming dangerously, a new found pride in her eyes. "This is between me and smolder!"

"Luna..!" Soul growled, coming up behind the she-cat. "I need to help you."

"no!" Luna growled.

Smolder, seeing an opening, raked her claws against luna's muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Varjakclaw: I growled at Luna and saw Soul. "STAY AWAY." I yowled at the tom as I lunged at him.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Soul hissed in suprise and jumped back, barely missing the tom's attack. "What the?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next