RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:25 pm

((She's so eager to please c: It's awesome haha))

As Whitepaw was placing the Catnip delicately on the rock shelves of herbs, her unharmed ear turned to alert her of Twigpaw rushing in. "Don't rush me Tw- oh Fawnpaw!" She smiled at the other apprentice, "I didn't notice you there. Are you to tag along with us?" Whitepaw walked out with the pair, listening for the apprentice's response.

Last edited by Harvey on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:30 pm

((and lol it's even funnier because she's realy biopolar. XD))

Fawnpaw, who's eyes were squeezed tight, nodded groggily. "I was in the middle of a nice nap when someone dragged me here." She meowed.

"Wolfstar's orders!" Twigpaw pointed out, and fawnpaw just shrugged and muttered something under her breath. "Plus! I'm like, the greatest fighter there is!"

"Uh huh. Right."

Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:35 pm

Whitepaw chuckled at Twigpaw's boasting. "You've got to admit, she's confident," she smiled, "If we're learning from thegreatest fighter ever, what moves are we going to learn, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Varjakclaw: "Are you sure, Luna?" I asked as I sat by her, despite her orders.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:47 pm

Luna just glared at varjak. "I said your dismissed." She hissed lowly.

((IF YOUR WONDERING WHY LUNA IS ACTING THIS WAY, SHE'S
Spoiler:
lol xD))

Twigpaw thought for a moment. "The move apprentices use to attack older oppenents! I'm super good at that one. and the best thing is; We get to sneak up
on random warriors and attack them!"

"i don't think your supposed to do that. what If they think wer'e the real enemy?" Fawnpaw asked.

"Don't question my logic!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:50 pm

((DON'T QUESTION MY LOGIC! xD That made me lol))

Whitepaw rolled her eyes, but smiled. "Alright, but I warn you," she said, "I am absolutely, horrifyingly, and utterly terrible at stealth. Don't expect me to be any good at this move. I'll scare off all the prey for many moons to come!" Whitepaw joked, staring at her large paws in silent dismay.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:51 pm

(I already knew that.)

Varjak: I yawned and stretched out beside her, obviously not getting up.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:57 pm

((XD

But you didn't know when, var~))

Luna hissed. "Your dismissed!" She growled, but when varjak ignored her, she sighed. "Varjak, I swear if you don't get out of here in one minute.."

Stormpaw headed out into the forest without waiting for varjakclaw. she then noticed she was in blazeclan territory, but it was too late. an apprentice had already spotted her.

Fawnpaw, who had begun to get over her grogginess, suddenly had a boost of strength. "Don't worry, whitepaw! You don't need any stealth for this one. Watch this!" She charged at a cat, thinking it was another blazeclan warrior, but her eyes widened when she realized that it was an enemy apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:01 pm

Varjakclaw: I put my tail across her mouth to silence her. "You'll what? What will you do when your mate sits by you when your pregnant." I smiled. "I've known. It's obvious."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Whitepaw bounded towards the two, now knocked over, apprentices. "Are you alright?" she asked both of them. Her nose was filled with the scent of the other apprentice, and she resisted the urge to wrinkle her nose at the stench.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Luna pouted. "Hmmph. Isn't stormpaw waiting for you?"

They both nodded and got up.

"Twigpaw! How could you not notice that this was an enemy apprentice?!?"

"My nose is bad! You know that! what's your excuse!??!"

"You know How I am when I wake up!"

the apprentices started bickering but stopped when stormpaw cleared her throat.

"S-Sorry to intrude...I hadn't notice I came into blazeclan territory." Stormpaw meowed. "Your the medicine cat apprentice, right?" She nodded torwards whitepaw.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:11 pm

Varjakclaw: "What do you mean... you're happy I'm leaving... you won't even say goodbye? what if I never come back?" I stood up.

Ghostsweep: "Wolfstar... I need to tell you something..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Whitepaw nodded, trying to stop her legs from shaking. "Yes, I'm Whitepaw. I apologize for that. We were being careless. I should have recognized your scent."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Luna, realizing that she had hurt varjak's feelings, stood up as well. "Varjak! I'm sorry."

Wolfstar looked at ghostsweep. "Yes?" He asked, giving her a comforting lick on the ear.

"No, it's clearly my fault." Stormpaw meowed. "You see, I'm actually going on a journey and left without another warrior. I should be heading back."

"You look tasty!" Twigpaw randomly said, and fawnpaw shot her a look that said "what are you on?" "Er...Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood."

Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:26 pm

"A journey?" Whitepaw said curiously, her ears perking up. Realizing she sounded nosy, she tried to cover it up with, "Well I'm sorry for interrupting you again. I hope that you travel safely, and maybe we'll meet at the Clan meeting sometime." She gave the apprentice a smile, earnestly hoping that she would meet again.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:41 pm

((Varjak, what was the prophecy again? ^^'
lol XD

Also! Pretend it's been a few moons since the kits were born and they are now apprentices.))

Glacierpaw had been following stormpaw. He wanted to go on the journey too, and didn't think it was fair that only stormpaw and varjak were going. without thinking, he came out of the bushes to protect stormpaw incase anything happened. The three apprentices didn't seem like a threat though, but just in case.

Fawnpaw narrowed her eyes at the tom. "Who're you?"

Ignoring fawnpaw, glacierpaw looked at whitepaw. "the journey is actually a prophecy that starclan gave frostclan."

Twigpaw felt her breath hitch in her throat when she saw the white male. Her heart quickened, and she felt warmth in her face. "Err..."

Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:41 pm

((A filler since I forgot the prophecy. XD))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:59 pm

"A prophecy was given, and it wasn't thought to alert the other leaders...?" Whitepaw asked, suspiciously. Noticing Twigpaw's hesitation, she looked towards her in hope that she might find some answers. But as she looked at the apprentice closer, she realized she was blushing with... possible infatuation?

((Does Twigpaw have a crush on Glacierpaw? xD That's how I interpreted it))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:11 pm

(Err... I forgot, I'll put something-
OH OH ! I REMEMBER! Um... A strong Hawk will join to the sky as a Lunar power falls into place. A strong Claw will pierce through the Night like a Storm cloud crawls over the Sun.)

Varjakclaw: "I love you... more than anything... but I must go... night is soon to come and I want to pass through BlazeClan to get by. I love you. Tell the kits I love them too... promise me... promise me to name two of them Sunkit and Nightkit." I brushed up against her. "I love you. I'll miss you! I'll think of you every day! I promise! I'll wait for you if I don't come back, my love!" I rasped her ear and ran away.
"Stormpaw! Stormpaw! Wait for me!" I ran to my apprentice as I saw her. "I told you to wait!"

Ghostsweep: "I'm... carrying your kits..."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:29 pm

((Yep. YAY I'm glad it's kind of obvious to tell~ 8D

Kk thanks varj~ But I'm sad because this is where it all goes down hill for varjakxluna TnT))

Luna nodded and smiled gently at varjak before he left.

Wolf's eyes widened. "R-Realy?"

"Frostclan doesn't need to alert the other leaders. It's just for us." Glacierpaw hissed.

Fawnpaw felt her fur rise. "Why you arrogant little-"

"Glacierpaw!" Stormpaw hissed, batting at the tom. "Hush! She's true- We should've alerted the other leaders."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:32 pm

(I know... let's change our plans... don't kill Luna before Var comes home, MAKE HER + KITS LIVE!)

Varjakclaw: "Glacierpaw! Go home! The prophecy doesn't call for you!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:35 pm

"Then I guess the real question is why didn't your leader alert the other leaders?" Whitepaw asked, "All leaders know that they have to alert other leaders immediately after they recieve a prophecy. Unless, you're leader doesn't know about the prophecy." She said, ignoring Glacierpaw's bluntness.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:39 pm

Varjakclaw: My fur bristled. "My leader! My mate! knows everything about the prophecy."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:41 pm

((SIR YES SIR!
I MEAN. MA'AM YES MA'AM.))

"I don't have to listen to you! It's not like your leader or anything." Glaicerpaw hissed at varjak. Then, hearing what whitepaw said, even for his attitude, his eyes saddened slightly as well as stormpaw's.

"Well, you see, our clan's leaders have suffered many deaths. Our current leader is actually..Expecting kits.." Stormpaw murmered.

((Lol how does she know!? XD))

Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Whitepaw narrowed her eyes at Varjakclaw. "Well, ser, how am I to know? By the way that you are all roaming about, you sure are making it seem like no one but you three know about the prophecy. Don't start acting defensive until you have a reason to. We may not be of the same clan, but I know that we have the same rules. And whether or not your leader is expecting kits," she added, acknowledging what Stormpaw said, "Another warrior, or the deputy, should have alerted the other leaders."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next