RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| Empty
PostSubject: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:27 pm

{This thread is Approved! Awesome Job! =D}
- Becca

Welcome to Frostclan 2: Secrets!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Plot: Frostclan Recieves a Message From Starclan:
A strong Hawk will join to the sky as a Lunar power falls into place. A strong Claw will pierce through the night like a Storm cloud crawls over the Sun.
But what could it mean? Hawkstar is the new leader of frostclan, but is he haunted by sharktail's spirit? Darkstar struggles with his past as He grows weaker by the day;
Could Warshadow be leader soon? Varjakclaw is troubled with lunafur, the new deputy of frostclan, and he might have to leave her forever.

ALL THESE THINGS WILL BE ANSWERED IN: FROSTCLAN PART 2 SECRETS!

[/shot]

EDITS:
I changed wolfpaw's mentor. :)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Rules~

- Have as many cats as you want! In fact, I hope you do have a lot!
- Please RP in All Clans, not just frostclan!
- Please try to make posts as detailed as possible (That is if your not lazy right now XD)
- Have fun!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Form:

Name:
Looks:
Power:
Other:
Clan:
Wanted Element:

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Frostclan~

A Clan for cats who love the cold. It's not ALL cold though, in frostclan. Warmness lives as well. (And it's not THAT cold, it's just a little chilly, and most of the time it's warm.))

The camp is in a bowl shaped platform, that has ice walls, but grass grows on the bottom of the land. Warriors have made Dens in the ice wall, lining them with warm beds.

They train in a big ice- den, big enough to fit seven warriors and apprentices in.

They hunt in their territory, wich is an ice field by a lake.

Leader~
Lunastar~
Cream she-cat with ice blue eyes.

Deputy~
Varjakclaw~
gray tom with amber eyes.

Medicine Cat~
Mothfeather~

Apprentices~

Mousepaw~
Small orange she-cat with green eyes

Mintpaw~
Speckled brown she-cat with blue mint colored eyes.

Riverpaw~
Light silver she-cat with gray-blue eyes.

Wolfpaw~
Dark brown tom with splash of white on chest and muzzle; Has white paws and bright blue eyes.

Staticpaw~
Yellow she-cat with black markings under her eyes.

Stormpaw~
White she-cat with gray spots. Has ice blue eyes.

Warriors~

Redstorm~
Calico tom with hazel eyes.
Apprentice, Staticpaw

Moonfrost~
Black she-cat with right front white paw. She has a long scar running over her left eye, which are blue.
Apprentice, Wolfpaw

Echolight~
Silver tabby she-cat with white underbelly, muzzle and paws. has emerald green eyes.

Orchidpetal~
Brown tortiseshell she-cat with beautiful pink eyes.

Rivertail

Willowsplash~
Apprentice, Stormpaw

Amberleaf~
Browm tortiseshell she-cat with bright green eyes.

Kits~

Glacierkit~
White tom with ice blue eyes. Has three long scars on shoulder, and one over the ridge of his nose, because when he was born a badger attacked him.

Spottedkit~
Calico tom with ice blue eyes

Blizzardkit~
Light gray tabby she-cat with green eyes.

Elders~

Queens~

Saturn~
Siamese she-cat with ice blue eyes
____

Darkclan~

Darkclan's camp is in a Hidden in the trees, and on a valley. There is a lot of fog. This camp is for cats who love the dark and love to climb.

They train in an underground tunnel that is big enough to hold seven warriors and apprentices.

They hunt in there territory, wich is surrounded by mountains, a big lake, and a swamp.

Leader~
Darkstar~
Dark gray tabby tom with ice blue eyes.

Deputy~
Warshadow

Medicine Cat~

Warriors~

Rowanstorm~
Dark brown tom with blue eyes

Soulspirit~
Dark cream almost ginger tom with striking blue eyes. Has splash of white on chest and a few scars on his shoulder.

Snakefang~
Brown tom with white underbelly, tip of tail and right front paw. Has a long scar on his right eye, a scar on his muzzle, and a scar on his right shoulder.
His eyes are green, but the left one is slightly darker than his right.

Smolderpelt~
Brown calico with bright green eyes

Sparkclaw~
Dark brown tabby with dull amber eyes, he is missing an ear tip and has deep scars on his shoulder.
Apprentice, Specklepaw

Apprentices~

Peanutpaw~

Specklepaw~
Gray speckled tom with darker speckles. His eyes are frost blue, and he has no scars whatsoever.

Shadowpaw~
Dark brown tom with ice blue eyes.

Midnightpaw~
Black tom with chocolate brown eyes

Dragonpaw~
Black tom with bright red eyes.

Kits~

Tanglekit~
Light brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes. has a splash of white on chest, white paws, and some darker brown splashes on him.
Mother, Silver

Sunkit~
Mother, Silver

Icekit~
Mother, Silver

Lizardkit~
Dark cream tom with green eyes.

Queens~
Silver

____
Blazeclan~

Blazeclan's camp is underground where lush grass grows. There is a waterfall, and a lake filled with hot water that elders like to bathe in.

They train on top of their camp, wich is surrounded by trees and a lake.

They hunt in their territory, a plain filled with geysers that blow up hot water, wich again, warriors and elders like to get in.

Leader~
Wolfstar~
Dark brown tom with a splash of white on his muzzle and chest. His eyes are ice blue, and his paws are white.
Apprentice, twigpaw.

Medicine Cat~
Ghostsweep~
Ghostly grayish white she-cat with one brown toe.
Apprentice, whitepaw.

Warriors~

Giraffepelt~
Golden dappled tom with the markings of a giraffe. he has bright green eyes.

Pinetail~
Brown tabby she-cat with ice blue eyes.

Showerpelt~
Gray tabby tom with ice blue eyes. He has white dappled markings along his muzzle to the tip of his tail.
Apprentice, fawnpaw.

Lillyflower~
Black she-cat with green eyes

Falcontalon~
Very dark brown tabby tom with bright green eyes.
Apprentice, Lightpaw

Owleyes~
Dark brown tom with yellow eyes.

Apprentices~

Lightpaw~
Light ginger almost cream tom with blue eyes.

Whitepaw~
Donned with long, black fur, her green eyes stand out next to the white mask that covers her muzzle. Along with that, her front left paw has a white sock that spirals up to mix with the black. Her tail is long and lavish, and she would be flawless if not for the half of her right ear that was missing from. She has strong muscles, but lacks proper stealth.

Twigpaw~
Twigpaw is a dark brown she-cat with lighter brown dappled markings on her body. she has a white underbelly, paws, and muzzle. Her eyes are emerald green.

Fawnpaw~
light tan she-cat with a white streak running along her back to the tip of her tail. she has bright blue eyes and other dark brown markings on her body.

Kits~

Mothers~
Snow, a loner.
Petal, a loner.

____
Oceanclan~

Loyal, brave clan. They live by the waterfall/river, and they live in the reeds, under the stars. their camp is well sheltered, and beautiful. Their nests are lined with moss,
and decorated by beautiful shells. They are low on warriors and apprentices.

Leader: Pollenstar

Deputy:
Oceanshell~
Striking calico and white tom with ice blue eyes. He has a striped tail, and his bangs are white.

Warriors:

Sandytalon~
Sandy tabby she-cat with cream bangs. Her underbelly and paws are white.

Dolphintail~
Blueish she-cat with warm, beautiful amber eyes. She is a little bit calico.

Oakfur~
reddish tom with ice blue eyes. He is part calico like his sister, Dolphintail.

Ripplewhisker~
Black and White tom with ice blue eyes.
Apprentice, Skypaw

Flowerpetal~
Pinkish she cat with amber eyes.

Apprentices:

Skypaw~
White tom with gray spots. Has ice blue eyes.

Queens~
Spiderleaf~
Tortiseshell she-cat with beatiful bright yellow eyes.

Kits~

Elders~
Jalal-feather:
A tom; Looks like varjakpaw, except he has one white paw.

_________

To recieve their elements, and sometimes powers, They all share a huge den in the middle of all of their territories . Medicine Cats and the cat recieving their element and or power must go.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ALSO!

PLEASE RP AND MAKE CATS IN OCEANCLAN, BECAUSE WE DIDN'T RP AT ALL LAST TIME WITH THEM. OH, AND BLAZECLAN. ^w^

Last edited by xCookieCutterNeon on Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:00 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Varjakclaw: My burn started to get fur on it now... but nothing could heal the wound between Lunafur and me. I looked at her by Hawkshadow. The medicine cats of all Clans huddled in a corner and BlazeClan warriors chatted with Redstorm. I saw my apprentice, Stormpaw, and Mousepaw and Wolfpaw gathered around a new warrior, Razorfang, a BlazeClan warrior. Leafpool had died due to Red-cough, a sickness Greyfeather had discovered. I looked at Smolderpelt, who sat beside me with Honeyhawk. I was good friends with Smolderpelt, having being her former den and Clan mate when I was an apprentice in DarkClan. Then Hawkstar's yowl announced the beginning in the Gathering.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:01 pm

((GOOD STARTING VARJAK. *Thumbs up* XD))

Lunafur glanced over at varjak from time to time, but was mostly focused on hawkshadow and echolight, her newly made warrior sister. She spotted moonfrost alone, crowded in with the darkclan warriors. She heard Wolfpaw arguing with Stormpaw, then Hawstar's yowl.

"Frostclan is doing quite well, but we can still not forget dapplestar's death." He shot a glance at darkstar, who's fur was bristled in anger.

"Are you blaming dapplestar's death on Darkclan?" Darkstar hissed.

"Not Darkclan, You." Hawkstar spat.

"Now, Now." Wolfstar calmed, glancing at pollenstar.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:52 pm

(Not Hawkshadow, lol! Oops! Rowanwhisker!)

Varjakclaw: "But it's all true!" I yowled. The leader's shocked faces darkened at my interruption. "Darkstar, my father, killed Dapplestar! His brother! So listen!" I hissed at everyone while looking at Lunafur. "I am a FrostClan cat! Blood! I know Dapplestar was born in FrostClan and him and Darkstar were full brothers! Same age! so Darkstar, my father may be FrostClan!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:30 pm

((Can be pollenstar be a girl and there be some HawkxPollen?
And Lol I was wondering who hawkshadow was. XDD *Facepalm*))

Darkstar's eyes hardened, and he stared at varjak. It would make things a lot easier if dapplestar were your father; and he might be. Sweetfur never told me much.. He thought. "I admit I did indeed kill dapplestar; But it was a battle, was it not? Leaders and Warriors get killed all the time." He meowed.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:31 pm

(LAWL!)

Varjakclaw: I settled next to Smolder, who was tense. "Watch your tail Darkstar! StarClan approves!" I hissed when I saw no clouds covered the moon.

Honeyhawk: Why did Varjak have to be a FrostClan cat? I thought.

(lol)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:27 pm

((XD))

Snakefang, Who was sitting beside Honeyhawk, smiled goofily. "Honeyhawk, Hey Honeyhawk." He whispered. When he got her attention, he flicked his tail to Rowan, who was sneaking out of the clearing, dragging luna with him. "Let's go see what their doing!" Without waiting for an answer, snakefang bolted up and slinked through the cats boldy, following the tom and she-cat.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:28 pm

Varjakclaw: My eyes narrowed as I ran out of the clearing towards them. I didn't care who saw. I stopped when they were in sight and I was hidden.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:23 pm

Rowan, who had dragged luna with him out of the clearing, thinking he was out of earshot from everyone, stopped. "You lied." He said after a moment.

Luna's eyes widened as she realized what he was talking about. "Rowan..!"

"You said you'd help me take care of him." Rowan's eyes blazed with anger. "But you lied!"

"It's not my fault, rowan. I can't help it..I love frostclan..I love varjak! I can't just leave like that!"

((I will pm you telling you what they are talking about X3))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:32 pm

Varjakclaw: I really wanted to kill Rowan.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:58 pm

"I feel so used.." Rowan muttered under his breath. "Seems like all we had is over now.."

"I'm sorry!" Luna meowed, her breath becoming ragged as tears streamed down her muzzle. "I'm sorry.."

Rowan was silent for a moment. "No!" He meowed loudly. "Your not sorry!"

Snakefang, who had been watching the scene along with varjak, slinked out of the shadows. "You Traitor! With a Frostclan cat? Wait until I tell darkstar!" He smile wickedly. "He'll be proud of me an exile you!"

Rowan glared at snakefang, his eyes deadly. He snarled in anger and jumped at snakefang, aiming for his throat.

((LunaxRowanxVarjak's theme Song is "My Black Dahlia" By Hollywood Undead. :3))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Varjakclaw: I jumped infront of Snakefang, taking Rowan's throat in my mouth. "I hate your soul!" I yowled with his neck in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Rowan struggled to breath as varjak's jaws closed down on his neck. he gasped in pain and made a feeble atempt to claw at varjak.

Luna's eyes widened as rowan glanced at her, locking eyes with the she-cat. She shut her eyes tight and looked away.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:24 pm

Varjakclaw: Clouds were drifting infront of the moon. "DIE!" I hissed as I closed my jaws on him.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Rowan's eyes drifted closed and his one last look was at luna's face. His body went limp in varjak's jaws, and he stopped breathing.

Hawkstar's eyes drifted to pollenstar. "How is oceanclan doing?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:01 pm

Varjakclaw: I dropped his lifeless body and looked at Lunafur.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:20 pm

((Rp with pollenstar!))

Lunafur gazed at rowan's lifeless body, eyes still widened. He's...He's..Dead..

Lizardkit playfully batted at slashkit.

Silver smiled and watched the kits play together. She had just had her kits a few days ago, and rowan had told her to take care of lizardkit even though she didn't know why rowan would ask such a thing. She decided to do it anyways though- She couldn't turn away a kit.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:32 pm

(I'm Pollenstar?... ok... I need more charries!)

Pollenstar: "Good, our elder, Jalal-feather has passed away. But we have two new apprentices, Ashpaw and Webpaw."
(can you be Webpaw?)

Varjakclaw: "You're... his mate... you... you have his kit...I doubt you love me at all...." I hissed, my face darkened as I looked down.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 pm

((XD Yeah, you Prolly don't remember since It's been a LONG time ago since we'd rpd with oceanclan.))

"I See. " Hawkstar dipped his head. "I bet it's hard to have someone die like that." Again, he shot a glare at darkstar, who's hackles were raised but said nothing.

((YUSH I WILL BE WEBPAW. >:D))

Luna's face darkened as well. Something inside of her snapped, and she stared at her paws. I'm..A terrible cat..I deserve to die...I should go to the dark forest for All I've done! "I'm sorry...!" She whispered, her body trembeling. She repeated the words over and over. "I'm sorry, Varjak!"

"Why are you by the darkclan cats instead of your own clan?" Midnightgaze asked, padding up to moon.

Moon glanced at him. "Are you even paying attention? The leader's are talking, so be quiet." She hissed.

"You didn't answer my question." Midnight grinned and plopped himself down beside moonfrost.

"Tch." Moon glared at midnight. "Leave me alone."

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Varjakclaw: "No. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I even came to FrostClan! If I stayed in my old clan, I would be with Smolder! She loves me!" I hissed But this is your Kin Clan! Something snapped inside me.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:15 pm

Lunafur was about to say something when two paws pushed down on her shoulders, making her fall to the floor. "What?-"

Smolder, who had just pinned down luna, hissed.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:37 pm

Varjakclaw: "Smolder?" I walked to her. "What is going on?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:00 am

"Darkstar wishes to see lunafur!" smolder meowed, not seeing rowan's lifeless body. "I'm sorry varjak, but It's his orders." She bit into luna's scruff, who didn't struggle at all, and her eyes were glazed over.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:11 am

Varjakclaw: I followed.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:25 am

Snakefang dragged rowan's body into the forest.

Darkstar jumped down from the rock and headed out into the forest- The gathering was over.

"Leave me alone." Moon growled, and left the tom when the gathering was over.

"Hey, Wait!" Midnight meowed, following the she-cat.

"What?" Moon growled.

"Meet me here, Tonight!"

"Why should I?" Moon hissed, leaving again, but she admitted that she was curious to see why he wanted to meet her there.

"I brought her." Smolder meowed to darkstar, dropping the she-cat in her jaws.

Darkstar smirked. "Well, Well, Lunafur. For Snowstar's daughter, you seem to be quite well. Not gone crazy yet, I'm guessing?"

Lunafur glared at darkstar, but said nothing.

"Hmm? I didn't hear that cleary, maybe you should speak up." Darkstar meowed.

"Darkstar..That's not what you wanted to talk about.." Smolder reminded him.

"Oh? But it's so interesting to see what lunafur here does when I talk about snowstar." Darkstar snickered. "You know, Luna, One of the reasons he's gone is because when he was an apprentice, He saw somebody kill his friend, spiritpaw. I've heard you've killed shadowpaw, Moonfrost's friend. Has She snapped yet?-"

Darkstar jumped back in suprise as luna's claws slashed him across his nose.

"Shut up." She hissed dangerously. "Don't talk about moonfrost that way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next