RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:36 pm

((I'm confused too. XD
Yesss, I'm planning to post a little while after this. (have to go to the store in a little while!) I miss CoD..especially since I always wonder off of rpc for like a few months..lol.))

A few cats turned away, dipping their heads and started conversing with each other, uncaring of the situation. Quiet words filled the clearing, making Soul bubble up with anger.

"All of you cats are ignorant, selfish warriors! A leader has fallen, you should be either mourning or wishing him the best in starclan!" Soul yowled.

"He deserves to die! Did you not see what he did to varjakclaw?" A she-cat retorted, her hackles raised. She smelt like she was from oceanclan.

"He's not dead." Sparrowpelt, a charcoal tom with yellow eyes spoke up quietly. "He's still breathing, but barely."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Ghostsweep: "What do I do!?" I looked around. I'm the medicine cat! I should know!

Varjakclaw: I sat there, my amber eye looked at the dying Wolfstar. "Stay back!" I announced. "His punishment is to lose one more life after what he has done to me!"

Ghostsweep: "But he's on his last!"
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:22 am

Lotus kit was licking her tiny paws as she looked over to the other cats, why were they so big? She felt so tiny she was but, why? She new every litter had a runt but why her? She didn't want to be the smallest apprentice, why should she be the one to be bullied for her size?
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:52 pm

Soul was quiet. He didn't know if he could do anything to
help wolfstar, especially if their own medicine cat didn't know how!

A sleek tom that looked a lot like a she-cat padded up to where wolfstar
was. "I'm the oceanclan medicine cat." He mewed, putting a paw on
wolfstar's shoulder. "It looks like he lost a lot of blood. If you patch
him up, he should be fine."

Skypaw looked over at lotuskit, who seemed to be licking her paws. He was her aunt, his sister was the mother of lotuskit.

((If that's okay, that is. :3 OH AND WE NEED A LEADER OF OCEANCLAN!!))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:16 pm

(alright super new leader named Blossomstar!)

Blossomstar: I looked at the rest of the cats. My sleek white and blue pelt shined in the moonlight. "Wolfstar will be fine. The gathering is over."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:29 pm

((I think we'll just skip the forbidden love stuff for now since I couldn't remember who it was with Rivertail. But she needs SOMETHING to do... Can we have some action in FrostClan?
I guess someone can initiate the forbidden love thing with Rivertail if they really want to, but...))

Rivertail was still shocked by the sudden happening, and she glanced up at Blossomstar, unsure of the situation. They were leaving just like that? Okay... But what would happen to Wolfstar? Didn't the deputy of his Clan have to name a deputy? Worry pulsed through the gray she-cat as she stood up and began padding back toward her territory, her blue eyes down.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:08 am

(That is great Neko I'd ike to have family other than me role playing them :DDD Now what character is lotuskit's mom lol)

Lotus kit look at skypaw, "Hi auntie, Can I ask you some thing?" she said
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:25 am

)Ohmygosh, I didn't remember what was happening for a while here... XD If we're still going for an Out-of-clan affair I have a whole file of OC's to use.(

Warstar patrolled camp, waiting for an answer from the council.
Ripplemask padded up to the leader and nudged him. "Way to get your new clan to hate me, War," He glared at him."But now Honeyhawk and I are Beta and Deputy. Snakefang is leading." The calico said, his stonelike markings glimmering oddly in a patch of sun.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:52 pm

((Maybe Rivertail could "accidentally" [mwahaha] run into someone on the way out of the gathering since everyone's panicking because of Wolfstar's death? There needs to be more stuff in FrostClan.
I suppose I could create another character, but the role would depend on whether Rivertail gets forbidden love or not.))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:08 pm

)This is totally OOC: but, NEKO OR VEEJAY GET OVER HERE lol.(
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:49 pm

((Back on this too! ffffff it's been so long...))

As the medicine cat of oceanclan tended to his wounds, Wolfstar hissed in pain. He had been conscious for a few minutes, and hadn't known the exchange of words that were said when he had been passed out.

Snakefang lingered beside Warstar and Ripplemask, indifferent about what had happened between varjak and wolf. It wasn't really his problem, but he did dislike varjak, and was glad that he got attacked. (lol snake is so evil)

Skypaw looked down at his niece. "Yes, what is it?" He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Lotuskit looked at her, "Why do kits bully me because I'm small?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15