RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:41 pm

((We need more FrostClan action! Unless all the stuff is going on in FrostClan already, in which case I have no idea what's happening...

Also, the light blue is really hard to read on the current layout; perhaps change it to a more grayish-blue? (you can use hex codes for colors :D))

Rivertail looked over at Moonfrost, first awkwardly, but then happily. "I can't remember last time I did something interesting," she mewed, half-complaining. She gazed out the camp entrance with young blue eyes, her long fur blowing in the wind. Finally she let out a deep breath and turned toward Moonfrost. "How are the kits?" she asked the black warrior. At some point, maybe she could find a mate. But right now, she thought she was a little young, and could settle with the life of a warrior.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:52 pm

(Not really sure what's going on in darkclan, but I agree we need some more action in frostclan. Otherwise, it'd just be me and var RPing.

Err, Moonfrost doesn't have kits, unless your referring to lunastar's. XD)

"They're fine. I left when they fell asleep." Moonfrost said,her mind somewhere else. "I agree. It's boring now. I could use a good fight.."

Glacierpaw's hackles raised. "And you're just going to let her die? I'd rather die fighting then run home like a scared little kit!"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:57 pm

((Yep, that's what I meant.))

"A fight isn't so bad once in a while," Rivertail agreed, stretching her shoulders. Perhaps she should let her energy out by hunting... "Think we should go hunt? Varjakclaw is nowhere to be seen and Lunastar is busy..." After an unsure pause, she padded slowly toward the camp entrance. Their icy camp was unique, but thanks to Rivertail's long fur, it didn't bother her. Now she could probably find some prey outside in the alpine forest, and get some exercise, too.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Sunkit: I opened my bright green eyes.

Firekit: I opened my light brown eyes.

Varjakclaw: My eyes clouded. "Fight... I'm sorry... I... uh..." I ran towards the entrance. I was going home...

Fire: I glared at the scared Stormpaw. "Shouldn't you go with him? You do love him." I sneered.

Stoneteller Blue: I ran away from Demon just in time. I wanted to go to the Clans too!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Ripplemask ran his paw down his face. "Okay, what are we going to do about this? Warsh- Warstar says we have until tomorrow night." He said, looking around calmly at the other members. Nice going, War. You dropped me into a pile of haters.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:51 pm

((Hey who was that she-cat varjakclaw was supposed to find?))

"Yeah, let's go." Moonfrost nodded and followed the she-cat.

Stormpaw scurried away from fire and demon, tail between her legs and ears flattened.

"You bunch of cowards!" Glacierpaw hissed, tail lashing. "I'm going to take care of you guys once and for all!" Glacierpaw jumped at demon.

He was caught by the throat.

His body went limp, and he was never heard from again.

((poor glacier! D:))

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:36 pm

(I dont know

NOO I LIKEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDED TEH GLACIER!)

Varjakclaw: The rain burned my fur as I ran. But I needed to see my kits.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:07 pm

((What! I thought you hated him? ))

Snakefang snorted. "Who cares what that tom does?" He muttered, but knew he had to do it anyways.

"Shut up, snakefang." Rowan hissed, then looked at ripplemask. "Your supposed to be leading us, so you can decide what we do." He reminded him gently, unlike snakefang who just snorted again and lashed his tail.

Moonfrost flicked her tail to the right. "I'm going this way, okay?" She told rivertail, and before she could answer, moon launched herself in the other direction. This was the only chance she'd get- Everyone was out of the camp either hunting or going on a patrol. Lunastar was alone in her den with only her newborn kits as witnesses.

I'll finally get my revenge.

As she ran, two figures came out of nowhere and flanked her- Darkstar and Hawktail.

*Flashback*

"I want to get revenge on my sister for killing shadowheart." Moonfrost stated, her eyes cold. "Then I'll become the leader of frostclan, and drive my clan into murder."

Darkstar grinned widely. "I see. I will help you with this, but the only Way I could do it is to make hawktail believe that he is realy a part of darkclan, Then he'll betray his clan without knowing it."

*end of flashback*

Moonfrost skidded to a stop as she reached the clan. She nodded to hawktail, who nodded his understanding and stood by the nursery, his eyes flashing with danger. Darkstar stayed back as moonfrost passed hawktail and went into the nursery.

"Hello, Lunastar."

((it's confusing, I know.))

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:37 pm

Sunkit: i sniffed the new cat.

Cutlasspaw: "MOONFROST!" I howled and flung myself into the nursery. "You said we would go hunting!"
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Name:Honeypaw (Im going to see if i can handle them all!)
Looks:Honey paw is tan with Blue eys about as blue as the sky and a white paw her whiskers are short and she has a normal length of hair. She has soft fur like silk and keeps it in good condtion .
Wanted Rank:Med Cat
Power:Can bend water and use it to heal bad wounds
Other:(nope)
Clan: Darkclan
Wanted Element:Water
I roleplay her in cyan

Name:Sandclaw
Looks:She has a sleek black pelt here eyes are green and she has a white muzzle and a white chest herWhiskers are short and her hair is slightly long.Gender:
Wanted Rank:Warrior
Power:Can use fire to to make items
Clan: Blazeclan
Wanted Element:fire
i roleplay her in dark red

Name:Silverpaw
Looks:She has a silver-blue coat and a white paw her whiskers are short and hair is normal her eyes are blue and change color on mood when mad they turned dark when happy they turn light blue and when shes O.k there blue
Wanted Rank:apprentice
Power:Can use air to take light to keep cats warm in winter or on hard cold missions
Other:(nothing)
Clan: Frostclan
Wanted Element:Air
I role play her in White

Name:Lotuskit
Looks:A white kit with tiny paw is a runt and the tiniest of kits her whiskers are tiny and her fur is normal legth hair and her eyes are Hazel and change color
Wanted Rank:Kit
Power:Can run faster than others but can only run short distances fast
Clan: OceanClan
Wanted Element:Earth
her i roleplay in violet

Last edited by Breyercrazy52 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:29 pm

Ripplemask hestitated. "Really? Ugh... Warstar always drove me into his crazy schemes....." He paced a few times, but then returned. "How about we create a Beta? Like- another Deputy but a younger or opposite gender one?"

Warstar's fur settled as he paced around the camp. Turmoil- almost.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:00 am

((Accepted. That being said, we need to have WAY more activity in oceanclan. D;))

Moonfrost was so surprised by her apprentice's voice she almost jumped out of her fur. "Errrrr I was just coming?" She said shakingly.

((Ooops did I say rowan? I think it's actually soul.... XD))

Soul was silent, then nodded. "That's a good idea."

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:06 am

Cutlasspaw: "you already saw the kits today, Moonfrost, lets hunt!"

Ghostsweep: I hopped up to the leader's den. "Wolfstar, are you here?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:17 am

Moonfrost resisted the urge to claw at her apprentice. "O-Okay!"

"Yes." Wolfstar mewed. "Over here!" He was in the tunnel in his den that lead deeper underground to a crystal pond. He liked to stay there when his mind was troubled, since it calmed him down.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:19 am

Cutlasspaw: "and you said we'd go on the sunset patrol, and teach me how to knock an enemy over!"

ghostsweep: "What's wrong? are you troubled?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:26 am

Rivertail's ears twitched with amusement as she heard Moonfrost's conversation with the energetic apprentice. She stifled a laugh, then padded over to the two and swished her tail. "Come on. We were going out anyway. Maybe he can get some of his energy out," she mused, though her blue eyes showed kindness. The silver she-cat then turned around and padded back out of the camp. Her nose was immediately alert for prey and the like, and as the sun began to set, the day's last birdsong entered her ears. It was so calming.

((Apologies in the case that Cutlasspaw is female.
Also, did we already have a forbidden romance or whatever? If not, it might add activity in OceanClan. And it would give Rivertail something to do other than jump off cliffs all day... *evil laugh*))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:32 am

Moonfrost was relieved when rivertail offered up the hunting trip to cutlasspaw. She didn't realy get along well with younger cats, as she didn't know how to deal with them. Getting over her shakiness, she looked around to see that darkstar and hawktail had disappeared, probably ran when they saw her apprentice. Her fur smoothed down, she sighed and turned to Rivertail and cutlasspaw. "Alright, let's go."

"Nothing really, just wanted to clear my mind." Wolfstar purred.

(Varjak, make demoneye meet them in the forest plz)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:44 pm

Ghostsweep: I nuzzled him. "You know... tomorrow is the full moon... what are you going to share with the other Clans?"

Cutlasspaw: "Hurry up Moonfrost! Stop staring at those kits! You're starting to look crazy!"

---sense I'm too lazy to do anything lets say Varjak and them are back.---

Varjakclaw: I burst into the frozen clearing with my followers.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:09 pm

)Ooh, I'llcreate charrs! Haven't had a good forbidden love scene in ages.(

Ripplemask nodded. "Okay. So- younger...ummm, we're all sort of even. Honeyhawk. Would you be willing for Beta?" He asked, nosing torwards the female in the group.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Honeyhawk: "Gladly."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:32 pm

"I'm not sure." Wolfstar admitted.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Varjakclaw: "Lunastar! Lunastar!" I called as I burst into the nursery. I sighed in relief. "Three. They're magnificent." I smiled. Something whispered in my ear... I can't believe you brought DarkClan blood here! Sinner! The voice was Snowstar's...
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:43 pm

"you will be punished for your sins...not too long now..." Snowstar's voice echoed in varjak's ears.

(illusion that snow makes varjak see)
Luna and the three kits were limp, and were lying in a puddle of blood. A black silhouette was standing behind them, laughing evily.

"Your Family is dead." A familiar voice hissed.

(/end illusion)

"Varjak?" Luna mewed happily. "Is anything wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Varjak: I shook the illusion away to see they were fine. "Yes! Nothing could be wrong. The journey was different... I just have that on my mind."

Ghostsweep: I leaned into Wolfstar.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:59 pm

[color=black] "Hmmmm... I see. Varjakclaw, I would like you to take my place at the gathering tomorrow, since I have these kits to look after."

Wolfstar quickly moved away from Ghostsweep, and didn't meet her gaze. "Get out." He hissed.

((oooooh wolfstar's angsteh)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next