RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:38 pm

(I now have I know a Black guy in mine)

(DAUGHTER BLUE IS A GIRL!)

Varjakclaw: "I'm fine... just... bleeding..."

Fire: "Stoneteller, come on then, fight me!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:48 pm

((OOOOOH I JUST REALIZED THAT IT'S THE SAME BLUE FROM BEFORE. XDD
I swear, sometimes my brain just..dies.))

Stormpaw tried her best not to hyperventilate. She was very worried about varjak. "But what if you bleed to death!??!?" She started crying randomly and screamed in varjak's ear. "WHAT IF YOU DIE?!??"

(lol...I had too....)

Stoneteller hissed and his blue eyes glowed, his black pupils vanishing completely as a large blue aura surrounded him. The temparture tropped about 20 degrees, and stoneteller looked as if he was frozen. He let out a battle cry and ice shards flew out and struck fire.

((STONETELLER'S EPICSAUCE. XD)) [/COLOR]
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Varjakclaw: I stared at her like O_O. "I'm not going to..."

(Fire is like as big as Kaibutsu!)

Fire: I shot fire balls at him.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:59 pm

(oh geez that's big.

Stormpaw: YOUR GONNA DIE, STONETELLER!

haha)

Stormpaw began foaming from the mouth. "YOUR GONNA DIE, VARJAK! DIE! "

Stoneteller quickly dodged them, but one nearly missed him and singed the end of his fur. "You'll pay for that!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:02 pm

NARRATOR: And was that the end for our furry friends we've come to love? Some say Fire ate them... some say Stormpaw killed them all. The answer... is neither. Stormpaw is not strong enough, and Fire... well... it's a possibility. But the highest chance is that a black man came in and shot them all. He loves him his gun after all. must have his gun. But Varjakclaw over came his injury to fight.

Varjakclaw: I staggered up.

Fire: "Silly kit!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:16 pm

(I dun no what to do...D:)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:17 pm

(IDK)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:14 am

((It appears that my character Riverpaw [probably Rivertail now] has been deleted from the allegiances. Has all activity in FrostClan ceased, or could I help with something?))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:59 am

((I accidentally erased riverpaw/tail, but I'll put her back on the allegiances immediately. 8D))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:53 pm

(I'MA MAKE NEW FC WARRIOR! 8D
Name: Cutlasspaw
description: dark grey/black tom with blue muzzle. A dark red tail tip.
Clan: FrostClan
Mentor: Moonfrost?

Name: Demoneye
description: black tom with grey eyes
Clan: frost
other: in love with Luna.

Varjakclaw: I winced at the pain my side. "Stoneteller! Watch out!" I yowled as Fire lunged.

Fire: I clasped the tom's body in my jaws and threw him.

Blue: "Father!"
---

Cutlasspaw: I awoke in the apprentice den.

Demoneye: "Lunastar! I entered her den. She had moved her kits into the leader den as well. "Isn't it time for your kits to be apprenticed?

Sunkit: "yes momma!"

Firekit: "Pleaaase!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:29 pm

((WTH? they were just born!

btw, rp on cod.)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:16 pm

(BTW REPLY!)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:59 pm

)GAH. MUST. REVIVE. DARK!(

Warshadow nodded respectfully to Soul, and turned back to Ripplemask.

Ripplemask growled no through his teeth. Warshadow had that devious kit-look all over his face.

The leader shifted positions once again, and huffed. "Right then. I will double as Leader and Deputy until you three," He pointed to his kithood friend, Snakefang and Honeyhawk, "Can make a reasonable decision."

Ripplemask rubbed a paw down his muzzle. This was going to be great, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:47 pm

((Varjak, you like cutlasses, don't you? xD Cutlasses aren't even a cat thing...

Also, has anything at all happened in FrostClan since... twenty pages ago?))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:57 pm

(SO WHAT! CUTLASSES ARE EPIC!)

Honeyhawk: I strutted up to Ripplemask. I glared at him and turned to the fresh-kill pile. I grabbed a squirrel and padded over to Snakefang. "he shouldn't be deputy." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:57 pm

(lol...what are cutlasses? XD

and not much realy, basically:

Wolfstar's in a conversation with your char.

Dark (i think this happened when you were gone) has a plan to get into frostclan

and warshadow is now the leader of darkclan but honeyhawk, snakefang and ripplemask are arguing over who is gonna be deputy.

ALSO i'm going to make this short because I've been on the computer too long and now my eyes burn. D; so I won't be replying in CoD either because that'd take to long to post. )

stoneteller had his attention on varjak, so he did not see that fire had took advantage of the situation and bit into his body, hurling him into the stone wall.

his vision turned red.

and his breath slowed.

Snakefang grumbled something about darkstar being a better leader before following honeyhawk.

(will rp with darkstar and hawk later...
lol we basically forgot about them, var. XD
willow is so sad.)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:08 am

((A cutlass is a kind of sword, usually used by pirates. (That's a link, but the color isn't any different than normal text.)
^ That comment in the image is not directed at anyone here.
Oh, and three cheers if you know/guess specifically who that is . x3 Not his name, necessarily, but...))

Rivertail stood on the ridge at the top of the camp, letting the wind blow her fur across her body and her memories into her mind. She could recall this as clearly as if it were yesterday. She remembered that she and another apprentice had climbed up to the very top and gazed out at this very landscape, moons ago, when Rivertail was still an apprentice. Her bright blue eyes scanned the vast, icy backdrop, nostalgia sinking into them. It seemed like their territory would never end...

As soon as her reverie had begun, it ended. She looked down at the ground and suddenly launched herself off of the ridge. As a skilled warrior, she leaped down, but her landing left something to be desired. Then again, it looked like she had landed funny on purpose. The warrior landed in the snow with a roll, letting the cool crystals sink into her fur. Rivertail laughed at herself as she stood up, shaking herself off. The long fur on her tail swished in the wind, but this movement quickly ceased as she stood straight up.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:22 pm

Hawk: "Stoneteller!" I cried

Honeyhawk: I grunted
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:55 pm

Lunastar wrapped her tail around her kits. For some reason, she felt a ominous feeling deep in her gut about varjak. "I wonder when he'll be back.." She mused quietly, careful not to wake her now sleeping kits. Moonfrost had just left with echolight. Moonfrost, during their birth, was quiet and stoned-faced, but Echolight had been happy and cheerful, helping luna name two of them sunkit and firekit, but since they'd thought the last kit was dead, she didn't name it. When the third kit stirred, moonfrost suggested the name dawnkit. It had been settled.

"Blue..." Stoneteller struggled to talk, coughing up blood as the result. "my son...lead the tribe well..."

"Playing like an apprentice still, I see." Moonfrost spoke as she padded up to rivertail.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:15 pm

(FOR THE LAST TIME BLUE IS A GIRL!)

Hawk: "But... Stoneteller, a female can't lead the tribe and you didn't train her!"

Fire: "Enough of this talk! Demon!" I called for my minion.

Varjak: I felt a sudden warmth in my heart. "Fire Sun Dawn and Wind!" I whispered. I felt the strength of three when I knew there were four. "The wind has died." One of my kits were born dead... but three strong souls were born. "The prophecy means nothing!" I yowled suddenly. "A strong Hawk will join to the sky as a Lunar power falls into place. A strong Claw will pierce through the night like a Storm cloud crawls over the Sun. It makes no sense!" I screamed.

Fire: O_O

Varjakclaw: Beings with such strong powers join now. Green Gold and Blue can burn through the night to a better future "Beings with such strong powers join us now. Green Gold and Blue can burn through the night to a better future."

Fire: O_O
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:26 pm

(LOL WHY DO I ALWAYS FORGET)

Stoneteller didn't say anything else. he was already dead.

Stormpaw stared wide-eyed as the events unfolded before her. It's...crazy...how everything can just fall apart like this...

A dark silhouette slinked out into the clearing, with crimson red eyes glowing brightly. It was Demon. He was half the size of Fire, but still bigger than an average cat, and he had well built muscles and great stealth. His left eye was horribly marred (not like brighthearts in warriors!) , and on his neck a long, jagged scar was there. He was the spitting image of pantherpaw, a deceased murder. Truly a cat to be named after a demon, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Fire: "Ahh Demon, you didn't see me kill my long time enemy. Ha! Would you like to do the honors of killing Blue, the new Stoneteller?"

Stoneteller Blue: "Uh.... I don't wanna be Stoneteller..."

Varjakclaw: I stood there staring at my paws.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:40 pm

With a curt nod, Demon turned torwards the little she-cat. Like a cat stalking it's prey, Demon unsheathed his claws and lashed his tail, his eyes trained on blue. He had a special way of killing others, and is part of the reason fire named him 'demon.'

Before demon could kill her, glacierpaw let out a battle cry and launched himself in a protective pose in front of blue, his eyes hardened with anger. "Get away from her!" He hissed.

Demon smirked and, as quick as the speed of light, was behind glacierpaw and now inches away from blue.

"Hey! Didn't you hear me?" Glacierpaw said, outraged that the male was ignoring him. "Stay away from her!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Varjakclaw: "I told you to stay home!" I grabbed Glacierpaw by his scruff. "If you think getting yourself killed and abandoning your Clan is a good idea! Do it far away from me!"

Fire: I roared.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:17 pm

)Ohhh good grief this is revived. XD Ummmm where were we?(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next