RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:51 pm

Warshadow just looked at Darkstar, completely oblivious to the rouge now.
"Do what, Darkstar? Are-- Are you keeping something form the clan?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:01 pm

Mothfeather: "Fine. Tell me someday, though."

Willowsplash: "Brother...?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Sharktail chuckled and leaned down beside darkstar. "Go ahead. Tell him." He smiled evily.

"Tell him how you plan to rule over oceanclan and invade darkclan as well as the other clans."

Darkstar stood there, his body shaking. His eyes were widened. "I.. No, that's not it.. I wanted to take over oceanclan, but I would never-"

"Is that why you didn't tell them about it? Don't lie, darkstar." Sharktail snickered.

"S-shut up! It's not true!" Darkstar growled.

"I'm not your brother." Hawktail said.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Willowsplash: "Hawktail... I'm your sister. Willowsplash." I looked at him. "Hawktail, remember."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Warshadow looked at him like a lost kit for a minute. "What?"

Ripplemask just watched the argument, planning his escape afterwards.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:39 pm

"I swear, it's not true, warshadow!" Darkstar meowed, eyes pleading. "I swear!"

"If you swore on your life, you'd be dead by now." Sharktail chuckled.

Hawktail was silent for a moment. "..Willowsplash? That name sounds familiar. But My name's not hawktail." He stepped away from her. "I'm not that cat."

((FFFF LET'S RP IN OCEANCLAN GUYS!))

"Pollenstar?" Dolphintail called for his leader. "I need to talk to you!"

((Your pollenstar, varjak, btw. ^w^))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:47 pm

(I AM!?)

Pollenstar: "Yes?" I looked at him.

Willowsplash: "You are Hawktail. You used to be Hawkstar. You died.... you killed the cat who killed you. You came back and forgot everything. I am your sister Willowsplash. When we were kits, you thought you were older, but I was. Our mother got white-cough, died, and so did our sister, Fernkit."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:48 pm

(BTW, go on Chicken Smoothie and do the trick-or treat thing!)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:22 pm

((Yush. You made it like, after a few pages of the first one. XD LONG TIME AGO!
AND OMG SERIOUSLY? AHFI4HRFEPRP))

"I don't..I don't know what your talking about." Hawktal mewed. "I don't even know who he is!" He flicked his tail to nightpelt.

"Pollenstar." Dolphintail let out a sigh of relief. "I need to talk to you in private." He smiled gently, and blushed slightly.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:34 pm

Pollenstar: "Okay?" I led him into my den.

Willowsplash: I thought of the words my mother told me on her Deathbed. Willowkit... when a cat dies... they have the ability to come back as a warrior... When. gah.... when they come back, they forget everything. You can trigger their memory by bringing them to the Moonstone. I looked at my brother, tears in my eyes. "Come with me."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:16 pm

((I only found one yellow candy so far. :'C
how about you?))

"Um..." Dolphintail shifted his paws when he got inside the leader's den. "Pollenstar, Will...Will you be my mate?"

Hawktail looked at willlowsplash, tilting his head, thinking she was crazy. "I don't even know you! What makes you think i'd follow you anywhere!?" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:08 pm

(I have 2 black, 1 red, and 4 yellow so far, but I bought a lot of pets.)
(WOAH! ISN'T DOLPHIN A MALE!?)

Pollenstar: I looked at my den... I thought of Ivydream... "I..." Something bit into my neck. "Yes..."

Willowsplash: "Please! Trust me! I love you as kin! I am of blood! Please!!!" I hit the ground, begging.

Dapple spirit: "Stupid furball!" I hissed, watching the tabby tom. I decided to touch earth and whisper to him. "Hawktail, follow your sister. Trust. I stepped into the stars again.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:38 pm

((Isn't pollen a girl? XD))

Hawktail hesitated, but then heard a slight whisper in his ears that he could barely make out. "Uh...Sure." He said, having a new burst of confidence torwards the she-cat he was certain he had nothing to do with.

Dolphintail's eyes widened, gleaming with happiness. "R-Realy? You'll...You'll be my mate?!" His fur stood on end and he smiled wildly, rubbing Against the leader.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:06 am

(OH YEAH! I FORGOT! *.*")

Pollenstar: It just doesn't feel right... "Uhhh... go organize patrols."
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:46 am

((can anyone join this rp?))
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:15 pm

((Yep!))

"Okay." Dolphin nodded and pranced out of pollen's den, smiling like an idiot. (lol)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Name: Petaltail
Looks: White she-cat with light gray spots, ears, belly, and tail tipped with black, greeen eyes
Wanted Rank: Medicine Cat
Power: Can use fire to heal ((is this okay?))
Other:
Clan: Blazeclan
Wanted Element:

Last edited by Merryier6 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:05 pm

(I think so, Merry)

Pollenstar: I sighed.

Willowsplash: "Uhh... you, black cat... stay here..." I hissed to the following black tom. I'm sorry! I wanted to scream to my old beloved mate.

Nightpelt: "Ok."

Willowsplash: "Come on, Hawktail!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:33 pm

)Ummm, where were we with Warshadow and the gang? DX I forgot. (
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:17 pm

((I think the latest thing with warshadow is when darkstar was attacked or something by sharktail)

Hawktail followed the she-cat. He didn't know why, but she seemed full of sorrow, and when he'd appeared most of it had dissapered. Why should I care? It's not like I even know her... He could tell he was lieing to himself somehow. He couldn't understand it, but he felt a deep protection over the she-cat. He was silent, consumed in his thoughts when a sudden breeze came by and drifted the she-cat's scent to his nostrils. He automatically thought of a name. Willowsplash.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:25 pm

LATER

Willowsplash: "Here, Hawktail. We're at the Moonpool. Drink the water and go to sleep."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Hawktail nodded and lapped at the water without hesitation, but mostly because He felt oddly comforted in the moonpool. His eyelids began to droop, and he suddenly found himself asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Dapplestar: "Greetings Hawktail... you surely remember me, my friend. Listen... everything I speak of is true. Willowsplash is your sister and FrostClan is your home. Remember!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:11 pm

)OKAY, well since it's later, we'll just have dark just leaving.(
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:46 pm

((Kay))

Darkstar was being dragged away, when he saw a glimpse of hawktail and willowsplash in the moonpool. Sharktail was the only one still with him; Snowstar had stayed back with warshadow, tempted to haunt him and tell him what darkstar was planning.

Hawktail nodded slowly. " I think I am Starting to remember a little..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: