RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:12 pm

I whirled on the son of Zeus. "Well excuse me for being concered about your mental health!" I shouted at him. Luckily, no one was around this area of New York at the moment because I outright shoved Blake in the chest. "Don't get all huffy at me, Son of Zeus! I understand that your Mother is in Hades Realm. Why the Hades did you think I even consitered taking you both to my own mother's house! We needed money because the gods obviously can't just zap us into another part of the contry! Let alone The Weastern Civilazation! So why don't you just shut up and listen to what I'm telling us we are going to do!" I glared at him and got right in his face, "If you don't calm down and get your little brain back then I am sending Chiron an Iris message and then going to Hades by myself."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:39 pm

I was surprised she had gotten that angry just because I had gotten frusterated at the way she had been treating me. "Concerned? The looks you were giving me seemed like they were the kind that you get when someone's planning on sending you to Old McCrazy's Funny Farm!" I said sternly, as I turned around and headed towards the seat next to the tall blue, bus sign. I shook my head as I sat down on the cold, mettallic bench that hd a bunch of 'colorful' words etched into it by previous people.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:49 pm

I outright ignored Blake until the bus arrived. Shoving my pass and a couple of dollars at the driver, I motioned to Blake's brother that it was time to go. Sitting down in one of the seats in the back, I crossed my arms and surveyed the other riders, there weren't that many people on, and it was concerning. Usually, even if this bus wasn't a more popular one, there were always a few more people on it, regulars that I saw more than once a day. We came to another stop, where pretty much anyone who was left got off and I glanced at the driver in the window. He was looking at me, and I turned away to see that the only people that were left, were Blake, Jay, and I, with the Driver, and two other men, and a woman. Gulping, I looked down at my almost healed arm, wondering why no one thought it was odd. Suddenly, the bus turned on a road that I knew wasn't it's route, it started to head into the warehouse district of New York, where you didn't go unless you wanted to die or get mugged. It turned a sharp corner, coming to a screetching halt, and throwing me against the seat, and then, the men and the lone woman stood up and hissed.
The Driver's eyes had gone a milky white, and he turned away and simply looked out the window beside him, while one of the man's business suits melted into thick leathery skin. I stared horrified at the three furies, Hades own personal slaves. "Run!" I shouted, ducking as a whip flashed right where my head had been a moment before.

(I know what your thinking, but in either 'The Battle of the Labrynth' or 'The Last Olympian' the fury that was Percy's teacher said something along the lines of 'I do teachers and lawyers well', because she was also the one that got Bianca and Nico out of the Lotus Hotel. I don't know if you remember that, but that's the explanation. xD)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:22 pm

Either Lilliana was correct and I was going mental, or a guy in a monkey-suit, a lady, and the bus driver had just morphed into a freaky, leathery-skinned creature. This day was turning out to be even worse. My Mother was kidnapped, my only 'friend' seemed to think I was some angered gorilla, and Hades was sending his slimey henchwomen to kill me and my friends. I pulled out my sword, and prepared myself. Just another day in the life as a demigod. I thought, the adrenaline pumping through my veins.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:00 pm

I pulled out my bow and aimed it at one of the Furie's head. "Okay, Either you tell us what you want, or we turn you into ashes. You're pick, Ms. Plucked Chicken."
The Furie's eyes flared a deathly red and she hissed, "Die, demi-god scum!" She leapt at me and lashed out with her whip. I dodged it and rolled on the disgusting bus floor, and the fight started. I went bow on whip with the Furie, knowing that Jay and Blake were fighting for their lives. I didn't have an idea on how in the world I was even staying alive against the Furie, she was quick as death, pun intended.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:38 pm

The crack of the flaming whip braised the light hair on the back of my neck. While the Fury was preparing to strike again, I swung my sword at the mid-torso of the leathery creature but, my swing was blocked with the sound of metallic clatter. I soon realized that across most of the flying body was covered in a dark armor. The only part of the creature that wasn't protected was the horrific head that would give me nightmare's for the rest of my life. With in a few seconds I felt the burning whip of the Fury crack against my chest. I shouted out in excruciating pain. It was the adrenaline that kept me going. I staggered back into a stance, before the Fury could strike again, I swung at the neck of the revolting thing. It exploded into a burst of sand, the armor that had been attached was sitting in the pile of golden sand.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:49 pm

I dodged the whip again, the Furie getting increasingly closer to me until she had backed me up against one of the seats. Making a small shriek, I managed to pull an arrow out of my quiver and send it straight into her chest, but not before she took a claw and scraped it from my forehead straight down my cheek, in the process bursting into sand. I yelled and then swirled around and plunged the same arrow into the last Furie's head. "Take that, Underworld scum." I hissed holding the side of my face, that was stinging and bleeding. "Well this officially has been the greatest start to a quest ever." I mumbled sarcastically, rummaging in my bag for a thermos of nectar, hopefully I wouldn't burst into flames with the overload.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:21 am

I walked over to Lilliana who was pulling out the thermos of Nectar. I sat down across from her wincing, the adrenaline was starting to wear off and the large whip wound on my chest was starting to sting in pain. I pulled the little container of Ambrosia out of one of the pockets in her backpack and plopped one in my mouth. This time, the wound didn't heal, but my energy seemed to be back.
"Hey, I'm sorry about my little temper-tantrum back there at the Bus Stop." I said looking up at her. I decided not to take the risk and have any more 'Godly Food' so, I took one of the water bottles out of my backpack and chugged the cool water down. The liquid felt like a river rushing through a dry desert. Within' moments I had sucked the bottle nearly dry.

(Ok, I'm just going to forget about Jay for the rest of the roleplay... Let's just say he stayed back at camp... xD)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:14 am

(Alright! xD Pfft, 'sacred three', Hades gymshorts. I like going against the rules.)

I drank a couple sips and then put it away, bursting into flames wasn't good, even if my father was the sun god. I drank some water from my bag and felt my cheek already starting to scar, lovely, beauty sleep wouldn't help these wounds. I sighed and turned to Jake and nodded, "Yeah, well, I'm sorry for going off on you too." Turning away awkwardly, I shouldered my bag and sighed again, "We need to get to the airport, luckily we don't have anyone else on the quest with us that doesn't like heights." I picked up the Furie's armor that hadn't disenigrated with it's body, back to the Underworld. Tossing it to Jake, I grinned, "Hey, it's your's now, 'spoils of war' and all that jazz." I muttered before working my way to the front of the bus, we weren't that far from the airport, and I would rather walk than get almost killed... Wait for it...
Again.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:03 pm

I smiled, "Just what I wanted...". I tried pulling the armor over my head, it was way to large. I felt like a little child trying on my Daddys clothe's. I easily slipped the brown metallic armor off. "Looks like that won't work." I said, letting the armor clatter on the floor. I walked over and picked up my backpack and slung one of the straps over my shoulder.
"Unless you know how to drive a bus, we better start walking." I said looking over at Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:15 pm

I chuckled and nodded at him, "Since I don't have a driver's liscense, then I think you're right." Climbing off the bus, I walked towards the crumbling and dilapidated sidewalk and then jumped up on it, even if this part of the city wasn't busy usually, there were still the crazy out-of-towners that got lost and sped through these parts. I glanced backwards and looked at Jacob before falling back to walk beside him. "So..." I muttered softly, looking at the cracked pavement underneath my feet, "What was your mom like? You don't have to answer, I mean, I know it's intrusive and all, but... I just wonder." I glanced up at him awkwardly and then looked down again, "Nevermind, I'm going to shut up now."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:43 pm

I shrugged, "She's like any average parent... She didn't ever want to talk about my father. If I ever asked she would get all depressed and upset. I was really close to her though..." I said, readjusting my backpack. I started walking along he edge of the road. I missed my Mom. I just hoped was okay.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 pm

We walked for a while before finally coming to a legit intersection where we didn't have to worry about being jumped and then mugged. As we walked, it was quite. I felt extremely bad about even bringing up Blake's mother to him, he must've been worried sick about her. Even if my mother wasn't the best ever, she was still my mother and I would be worried about her, I know. As we walked up on the airport, I nodded and Jacob and then glanced behind myself, the bow and arrows on my back had turned into what looked like a violin case. I chuckled slightly before running my things through customs along with Blake. It didn't take long to get our tickets for a flight down to Texas, and I waited silently in one of the cruddy airport seats with no stuffing. Glancing at a fast food resturant, my stomach grumbled, but I kept my head down, listening for any snippets of odd conversation about our unlikely pair.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:14 pm

My pocketknife must not of been seen through The Mist because I didn't get in trouble for it when I went through the metal detector. I sat down next to Lilliana as we waited for the gate to open. "Hopefully my father will be on our side, and let us through the air without any turbulence." I stated, wincing as my backpack accidentally rubbed against the wound on my chest.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:22 pm

I watched Blake wince and then over the intercom our flight was announced. I leapt up, my backpack being my carry on and then glanced at Blake. "Are you ready?" I questioned glancing around at the others who were already heading towards the gate. I bit my lip and then followed them, this would be my first time on a plane. Zeus help me, I thought as we walked, towards the plane, it's hulking exterior greatly dwarfing anything else that I had ever seen before. I gulped and then followed Blake up the staircase, shaking lightly, maybe it was a horrid time to admit it, but I was terrified of flying, and I was realizing that, just now. This was going to be a fun first flight.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:50 pm

I looked over at Lilliana as we walked into the cramped plane. Her skin was pale and she seemed to be shaking lightly. I touched her lightly on the shoulder, "You'll be fine. Just down look out any of the windows." I said as we walked down the aisle towards are seat at the back of the plane. I sat down at the window seat, figuring she wouldn't want to see us taking off.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 pm

I sat in the isle seat, the plane was tiny, even if we were going to Texas. The Flight Attendant hit me five times on the shoulder while she was walking the isles before I grabbed her and hissed, "If you don't want puke on your clean Jimmy Chu's, then stop rattling my brain by hitting my shoulder." She looked at me disgustedly and sneered before purposely hitting my shoulder again and walking down the isle. I leaned forward, feeling the plane start to take off and held my head in my hands. Soon we were in the air, and I felt a bit better, but not much since we were in the air, without any, you know, support. It was literally, no strings attached. Okay, I'll admit it, the plane-related humor isn't helping my headache.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:07 pm

I had to try not to chuckle as the flight attendant retaliated to Lilliana's 'threat'. "You're starting to make me nervous. So just try taking a breath, and try to think about other things." I whispered softly with a small smile. "I've flown at least five times. And nothing bad has ever happened." I said reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:15 pm

I managed a dark chuckle in Blake's direction and then mocked, "Making you nervous? Why so? Please enlighten me, Oh great son of Zeus." I massaged my temple with my hand and then leaned up slowly, trying not to jostle my brain, again. When I was finally able to lean back, semi-comfertably, I sighed and then muttered, low enough that Blake would be the only one that would hear, "You'd think since my father was the Sun god, I would get some cool non-air sickness thing." I paled and then mumbled, "Definitly not." The plane rocked back and forth a bit and I rubbed my forehead, "Nothing happened? No turbulance, nothing? No flaming meteors raining from the sky that ultimately crash the plane?" I was trying to joke, but it was lost from the lack of humor in my tone.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:26 pm

I shook my head. "No never. If flaming meteors crash into this plane you have my permission to lock me into a cage and then chuck me off of Mt. Everest." I said jokingly, even though I wasn't sure if she'd take it seriously or not. I looked out the window and saw fluffy white clouds floating under us.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:33 pm

"Good," I muttered grinning at him from the side, "But instead of a cage, can it be a box with two tiny holes in it? Then I could drop you into the ocean." I rubbed the back of my neck and glanced out of the window, seeing the clouds, it kind of messed with my mind because the sun was shining in this weird angle through them, right on top of me, completely missing Blake. I stared at out of the window and then I swore I saw a face grin at me and wink before dissapearing into another cloud. I nudged Blake and muttered, "Tell me you saw, that... The sun thing and the face, please tell me I'm not crazy." I muttered knowing that there was no way in the world that you could've missed that, unless the Mist was effecting you as a mortal.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:00 pm

I now knew how Lilliana felt like when I was going 'crazy'. "No, I didn't see anything Lilliana." I said, shaking my head. "Just blue sky and white clouds." I said, and pulled out a picture of me and my Mom from the summer before. I looked at it for a brief moment and slipped it back into my backpack. I felt as if I could kick Hade's into the deepest part of Tartarus.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:45 pm

I rubbed my eyes and then turned away from the window, great, I was hulicinating now. Leaning back into my seat, I tried to sit back and enjoy, as much as I possibly can, the ride, per say. I ended up falling asleep, I had no idea how I managed to, on a closed in plane with a bunch of stangers, but I did. Clastrophobia was another small inconveinance from my father's side of the 'family' so to speak. The dream was dark, and was dank and I could smell water rushing by me somewhere near-by. That's the thing with demi-god dreams, they are never just 'normal' dreams, they've always got to mean something. Anyway, the water got closer as I stepped forwards, but then there was laughter, cold and dark, pircing my skin and making me shiver. It hissed, low, deeper than the Furie's, "You've got the wrong person, Half-Blood."
I woke up with a gasp and glanced around me, no one seemed to notice my frantic state. I turned to Blake and nudged him, trying to calm myself down. "Blake," I mumbled, my voice slightly breathy, "Something's wrong, I had a dre-"
I was cut off by the same flight attendant that had murdered my shoulder earlier. She smiled fakely and then flipped a switch, holding an intercom to her mouth. "Alrighty folks. It's time to buckle your seatbelts so we can land! Won't that be fun?" I glared at her from across the plane, wishing her overly hair-sprayed hair could burst into flames right there. I'm sure it would be enough fuel.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:14 pm

I ignored the hyped up flight attendant. I could tell Lilliana was stressed over something. I turned towards her, her faced looked as if she had seen someone die. "What's he matter?" I asked, frowning. Then there was the sound of the plane's gears changing underfoot. My ears popped as we went down in altitude. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the flight attendant bat her eyelashes at me as she returned to her seat at the back. I will be traumatized for the rest of my life
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:25 pm

I was about ready to throw myself out of the plane's window by the time it landed, bumping and scraping on the runway. I grabbed my bag from the overhead compartment and then made my way outside of the plane. When I finally got into the open air, I took a deap breath and slung my bag over my shoulder, leaning against the metal railing on the portable staircase, I breathed deaply and slowly for a few minutes. After, I finally got calmed down, I glared at Blake and then looked up at the sky, "Seriously? I mean, you couldn't spare me a little non-airsickness?" Thunder sounded, distant, but it was definitly there. I frowned and then grumbled, "Yeah, Yeah, Grandpa Zeus." Thunder sounded and I chuckled lightly, "Come on, Blake. Let's go to Hades."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next