RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:42 am

"A Child of Zeus shall wait,
For another to use as bait
His Uncle shall steal a life,
But the light will shine upon a wife
A fruit shall steal another’s soul;
In the end it will take a toll.
"
I repeated the same prophecy (which was still lodged in my brain) in the exact mimic of the creepy Oracle-like voice. I finally had calmed down. Chiron was also obviously listening intently.
"The child of Zeus is probably me. 'His Uncle' is obviously Hades. Other then that, each word makes as much sense as a pig that flies." I said, leaning against the cold, wooden wall.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:52 am

I listened to the prophecy for a moment, the voice was creepy and I shuttered before hearing Chiron's theroies. "Well," I muttered softly, "It's says 'A child of Zeus shall wait', which is Blake most likely, but then it says, 'for another to use as bait', bait for what? To get your mother back?" I trailed off and thought about the rest of the prophecy, His Uncle shall steal a life, but the light will shine upon his wife, or a wife? If it's Hades then Persephone is his wife, which confuses me... The next line... My eyes widened and I then cursed, "Holy Zeus! Wait does this prophecy mean we are going to get attacked by soul-stealing fruit?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:06 am

I held in the laugh that almost erupted from my mouth. "So... Mangoes are going to steal our souls?" I asked sarcastically. Before Lilliana could reply, Chiron interrupted her. "Blake, it looks like Lilliana's going with you. You need to choose one other person to go with you. I would reccomend Jay; your half-brother." He said in a more calm voice. I just nodded. That's who I wanted. "Off to breakfast both of you. Blake, tell your brother that you all are supposed to be packed and ready by 11:00 am. Sharp."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:38 pm

As I watched Blake leave the Big House, I felt a little better to see that my comment, (that was supposed to be serious), had almost made him laugh. Turning to Chiron, I gave my bow a pointed look. He sighed, "Ms. Blaze. I know those rightfully belong to you. Your father told me personally that they were when you got them. Take your bow and quiver and go to breakfast."
I smiled and replied, "Thank you Chiron. Oh, and Mr. Dinosysus, I'm sorry for being rude."
He rolled his eyes, "Leave before I incenerate you."
I left quickly and went towards the Dining Pavillion, where most of the cabins were already there. Karlie stood up as soon as she saw me and glared, "Why weren't you in the cabin this morning?"
I lifted my head up defiantly, "I was doing something important. You won't see me for a while anyway. I would apretiate it if you would be a bit nicer to me."
She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "You aren't going anywhere."
"Karlie," A firm voice said behind me, "Lilliana is going on a quest." Chiron said the last part to her softly, I didn't know how others would react to the news. Some said that you didn't come back from quests sometimes. I sat in my spot, and looked at Blake talking with his brother.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:37 pm

When I told my brother the news, he looked at me as if I was from the mental hospital. I just nodded. He apologized before yelling in excitement. I really wouldn't have thought he would be that excited about going down to the Underworld where soul-stealing Mangoes awaited our presence. I slid down next to him at our designated table, where I enjoyed my last meal at Camp Half-Blood for a while. I enjoyed it while I could.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:32 pm

I ate silently. Karlie looked at me like I was the luckiest person to be alive at that given moment. I didn't understand what the big deal was with quests. We were going to go down into the underworld, kick some evil family member's butt, and then get Blake's mom. No content, it should be quite possibly the easiest thing ever. As we all took our plates up to the hearth, I saw the small girl again. She turned to me and I got a vision of my father and mother smiling at each other in front of a fire. My eyes widened after the vision was over and I scraped the ripest strawberry and slice of bacon I had, Father, please keep us safe on our journey. Hestia, please remind me of home in the darkest of times. The girl smiled at me and nodded.
As I walked back to my cabin, I grabbed my backpack and started to pack a couple extra pairs of clothes for the trip. Someone tapped me on the shoulder, and I turned to see a girl who resembled me, except with golden blonde hair. "Lilliana..." She held out another backpack, "Here, take mine. It's magical. Unlimited space inside, you'll be able to take extra medicine."
I raised my eyebrows, "Thank you, so much..."
"It's Abbey." She smiled and walked away. I was surprised at how generous she was. Unpacking the things I had put in my bag, I packed them into her backpack with care. It just kept going as I put more things into it. Even my sleeping bag fit into the bag.
At last, I threw my quiver onto my back, and then my bow beside it. Shouldering the backpack on the other side, I walked towards the door. Karlie didn't say good-bye, no one did. As I walked towards the Big House, I stopped at the front of it and waited for Blake and his brother.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:50 pm

After breakfast had finished, and I had scrapped my food into the fireplace for Zeus, Jay and I headed towards our cabin to get packed. I grabbed a spare backpack from the closet and stuffed some clothes into it along with a blanket and a couple water bottles. Once Jay and I were done, we headed out of our cabin, I wouldn't be back in it for a while. When we came upon the Big House, I saw Lilliana standing there, waiting for us.
"Hey! Lilliana, you ready?!" I shouted, as we crossed the space in between us and the Big House.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:58 pm

I grinned and nodded, "Yeah! Oh, I forgot to show you!" I took the bow and quiver off my back and showed it to them both. "It was a gift from my dad and aunt. I was really surprised." I smiled at the bow, I guess the gods weren't all that bad. Throwing them both back on my shoulder, I sighed, "So, we need to get to the Underworld... Where is the Underworld?" I glanced around, kind of wishing that a map would appear and show us exactly where we needed to go, and then give us an escape plan out of Hades Palace with Blake's mom, it would be full-proof, just fight a couple of monsters like Medusa or a Hydra and then go to the Underworld, walk into his palace, talk for a bit and then grab Blake's Mom. It would be so much easier if it worked that way.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:20 pm

I shook my head, I really didn't know. Jay spoke up after a moment of thought.
"It originally was in California. But, ever since the fight with Kronos it moved to another location. Nobody knows where it is here in camp." He stated, shrugging.
"We might as well just start off somewhere and work our way from there." I said, readjusting the backpack on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:26 pm

I brushed a piece of hair behind my ear and sighed, "I have no idea where we could even start looking. For all we know, it could still be in California! There is no way I'm going there either, it's like a twenty-four seven monster convention." Adjusting my backpack, I saw Fay racing towards us from the forest.
"Lilliana!" She screamed coming to a stop right before our trio, "I, have something to tell you!" She panted, catching her breath. "A while back, when I was just a sapling. There was a battle, near Zeus' fist, which destroyed it. The battle was over a Labrynth." Fay stopped and took another breath, "There was a satyr that was part of the acceptance that the Wild god Pan was dead. He felt his presence in Texas. Then found him in the labrynth. Maybe you could start there? Hades is always for irony..." She trailed off and then blushed in Blake's brother's direction. "Hi, Jay."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:00 am

I saw Jay's face turn a slight red when he saw Fay. I nearly said 'Dude, she's a tree.' But, I didn't.
"That's a good idea..." I said looking over at Lilliana. She seemed to know this jumpy wood nymph. "But, how are we going to get there?" I asked questioningly. "We have no money."
Before Lilliana could respond, a loud crack sounded and the whole area went bright. As if a flash grenade had gone off.
Once I had gained my vision back, I saw an electric blue Swiss Army Knife lodged into the dirt next to my foot. A white note was attached to it. I bent over and pulled the knife out of the ground. I ripped off the note and read it;

Dear Blake,
I hope this fends you well on recovering your Mother from your Uncle.

Sincerely,
Zeus

I was amazed that my Dad could actually write a note, and not just destroy it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:10 am

I cleared my throat at Fay and then a light nearly blinded me. Finally, when the spots had cleared from my vision, I watched as Blake pulled a blue Swiss Army Knife out of the ground at his feet. My eyes lite up as he ripped off the note from it and he read it. "Is it a gift from your dad?" I asked excitedly, glancing at Fay, I noticed she had retreated back to the boarder of the forest. "Come on, let's get to Texas as a start. We could borrow a few Pegasi from the barns..." I trailed off and then realized, I had no idea on how to even ride a pegasus, let alone wanted to, they looked like ponies with chicken wings. Rubbing the back of my neck, I wondered if there was even any way to fly to Texas without having to pay a million dollars.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:48 am

I nodded and examined the blue multi-function knife as Lilliana spoke. "You might be OK riding magical ponies with pixie wings, but horses never have liked me. And I'm sure the first chance they get they'll through me off their back." I said, sliding the knife into my pocket.
"Argus could drive us to New York at the least." My half-brother inserted, looking over towards the Big House.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:00 am

I nodded, just as the security personel came out of the Big House. He didn't talk as he led us towards the Camp's vans. The side read, 'Delphi's Strawberry Company'. I snorted and crawled in the back, quickly to be followed by Blake and Jay. Tapping Argus, on the shoulder, making sure not to poke one of his many eyes, I stated quietly, "I need to make a stop at my Mother's Apartment... I'm sure you know the adress." He just nodded and we drove towards the city. I knew that Blake and Jay would most likely have to come inside with me, and I really didn't want them too. It was too embarassing.
We soon hit the city limits, and passed the Empire State Building. Going through a bit of traffic, we came to the 'lower' parts of New York, as some would say. Argus didn't have to tell us to get out, as I opened the door and watched Blake and Jay climb out behind me. As soon as they slid back shut, the van was off. I knew he was our last connection to camp before we started our quest, and I shuttered slightly.
Taking out a small key, I pushed open the grimy door to the building and climbed up some of the steps. Once I got to the second level, I walked towards a door, that basically reaked of smoke. Wincing, I looked around and sighed, "Listen, Don't say anything when you get inside... It'll only take a minute, I'm sorry you had to see this." Unlocking the door, I stepped inside the dimly lit living room.
There was a giant table set up where a couch should have been, and a woman set there with dirty dark brown hair. Her nails were long and painted a gruesome pink, and the make-up was basically everywhere on her face, except it did nothing for her.
Her head snapped up and the cigar dropped from her lips, "You." She hissed, "Get your crud and get out, little leach."
I turned away from her and her friends playing poker and quickly led Blake and Jay towards my room. Whispering in acient Greek, the door popped open to reveal my unharmed space. I closed the door quickly and rustled through my things for my stash of money I had been saving up for college. "This will have to do for food and to get us near Texas. I'm sorry I don't have more."
There was a long line of hacks and coughs coming from the living room at that point, and I crindged away from the door and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:30 am

Once we had gotten into Lilliana's room I took a deep breath of fresher, non-smoke-filled air. "She's mighty pleasant." I said, referencing to the horrific, poker-playing lady in the other room. When Lilliana showed us the money, my eyes lit up. We might make it to the Underworld after all. "That's all right. It's better then what we had before." I said, leaning against the wall.

(I'm so lost for words.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:49 pm

I blushed and stuffed the money in my backpack. "I' m sorry about my... Mother." I forced the word out and sighed, " We should be able to at least get near Texas with the moeny before it runs out. Of course, we'll have some for food, but I can probably swip some from somewhere if we truely need any. I'm no Daughter of Hermes, but I can be pretty sneaky." Smiling at them both, I held my breath. "Back into the Dragon's lair." As I exited the room, I was met by a truely horrific sight.
My mother was gone and her 'friends' had transformed into three ugly Dracnea (Snake-women, I can't remember what they are called). One hissed, a low deep sound and stated, "You will never reach your Uncle's lair, Blake Denton..." I pulled my bow from my back with lightning speed and notched an arrow.
"Move and die, mosters." I replied glaring at them.
Suddenly, I heard a shout from the kitchen and my mother yell, "Get out of my house you leech! And don't talk to my friends!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:18 pm

I pulled out my sword, ready to fight the poker-playing snake women. Blazewing grew to it's full length. The largest of the scaly creatures lunged at me, some of the cards had changed into daggers and short swords. I swung at its sword, a loud clatter sounded. Before I knew it, I felt my shoulder grazed by her dagger. I swung again at her waist, but, this time I was ready for the counter-attack. When she drew her sword back to try striking me in the upper torso, I rolled quickly to the side of her and swung at the neck. The body turned into a pile of dust, the small sword clattered to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:22 pm

(I'm sorry, I haven't posted. I've been at my grandparent's house, Spring Break for me.)

I let loose an arrow and it flew straight over one of the monster's head. Leaping onto the table, I scooped up the fallen arrow and plunged it into one of the monster's back, making it go up in ashes. There were two left, Blake had killed one already. Reaching backwards for my bow, one of the last snake-women saw me and hissed, "Die halfling!" She grabbed a dagger and plunged it straight into my shoulder.
I don't know if I screamed, but I grabbed one of my arrows and shot it straight into the monster's head, like a bullseye. It dissapeared. By that time, the other had been killed. I could feel the blood seeping through my wound, but I slid off the table and watched as my mother came back into the room. Her eyes widened but she shouted, "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU FREAK!"
Gritting my teeth, I moved towards the door, my arm throbbing. The smell of blood would bring every monster within a ten mile radius towards this one apartment. My last before I left the apartment was, I hope she goes to the firey pits of Tarturus. Black spots started traveling across my vision and I leaned against the wall outside of the aparment before jerking the dagger out of my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:50 pm

I grabbed the Draceana's dagger and slid it into my empty pocket carefully. I was the last one out. I slammed the door shut with my left arm. Jay seemed fine, no scratches, or bruises. I shook my head, and saw Lilliana crouched over against the wall. Her shoulder was bleeding rapidly, and then I saw the dagger next to her. I quickly scrambled and grabbed the thermos of nectar from my bag and popped it open. I poured a cup of it and walked over to Lilliana and made her swallow the sweet smelling liquid. I could tell she was barely conscious.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:46 pm

I grabbed my backpack and pulled out one of my tee-shirts. Ripping off the bottom of the shirt, I started to wrap it around my shoulder. The blood was freaking me out, and I just wanted to stop it. Blake shoved some nectar down my throat, and I tied the make-shift wrap before leaning forward. Standing back up, I shouldered my bag and looked at Blake. "Thanks." I mumbled before moving past him and his brother. "We need to get to the Underworld before more monsters try and kill us." I called back as I descended the rickty staircase. Glancing out the door before going onto the street, I sighed. "The coast is clear, but I can't exactly walk around Downtown New York with a bleeding shoulder. We need to find and plane and get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:18 am

I looked over at my brother and shrugged. He smirked and followed Lilliana. I picked up my bag and followed after them. A couple of times I saw Lilliana cringe in pain, the nectar didn't completely heal the deep wound. "We might be able to stop by my Mom's house down in Pennsylvania... She'd probably be more then willing to try to supply us with enough money for a plane trip." I said, having completely forgotten about my mother before that.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:29 pm

I didn't know if Blake was having a mental breakdown, or if he had truely forgotten. Rubbing my shoulder and wincing, I turned towards him and sighed, "Blake... She's in Hades remember... The quest?" Looking at him worridly, I wondered if there was something wrong for a moment, but pushed it out of my mind. "Come on, let's just get to the airport... We need to get to Texas." Checking to make sure I had the money, I had my bow and arrows ready in case more monsters showed up, but I doubted that, even with the fresh scent of blood, the area around my mother's apartment smelled horribly, probably enough to cover most demi-god scents.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:17 pm

(Oh yeah... xD. I forgot about that major problem... )

"Oh... right." I shook my head. What had I been thinking. It must have been the stress. I thought, giving an excuse for my 'oh-so-smart' moment. "Unless one of us sprouts wings and learns how to fly, it looks like we're going to be taking the scenic route to The Lone Star state." I said, trying to get Lilliana and Jay's minds off of my random mental out spurt.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:37 pm

I starting walking towards the nearest bus stop. "We'll take the bus to the airport and get the closest we can to Texas with our money... I probably don't have enough to get us all three to Dallas, but we could get close... Maybe Arkansas if we're lucky." Glancing at my healing shoulder, I slid some nectar out of my bag and ate it quickly. I knew too much of the stuff could kill me, but the pain was pretty bad. The nectar was sweet and it soothed the throbbing for the time being. Walking towards the bus stop I sighed and glanced at the schedule, "Good, another Bus comes in thirty minutes. We can catch that and be on our way..." I glanced at Blake, wondering if he was okay again, I was more worried about his mental health than my arm. Arms could be healed, Brains couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:32 pm

I could tell Jay seemed to be fine with my random spurt of intelligence a few moments before, but Lilliana still seemed to look like she thought I was some mental asylum patient. I nodded at Lilliana, she just looked back at me weirdly. "Hey, maybe I should have some nectar or ambrosia, it might just heal my mental brain!" I said starting to get really irritated about what was going on. I glared at Lilliana, I felt my heart pounding in my chest. I don't know why I was so angry. It was as if everything from when I learned that I was a demigod until now had been building up, and now it was coming out. "You know what?! I'm sorry if I'm not acting like the sanest person on this quest, but you both aren't the ones who's Mom was abducted by the creepiest man on this bloody planet!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next