RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:28 pm

"I'm never taking you camping." I muttered, as I tried to not laugh at the godly fight that was now going on in front of us. I could of sworn I saw Artemis's eyes glow, but then again they probably did. Artemis was about to yell something when a loud clap of thunder welcomed the hard patter of rain on the ground. Thanks Dad. I thought, this rain might just let Artemis calm down before turning her anger on us.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:42 pm

I was soaked through in a matter of seconds. Whatever the problem was with Apollo and Artemis, they were still going at it. Finally I brushed a wet piece of hair out of my face and stomped forwards, "Would you two quit it?" I shouted to be heard over the down-pour.
Artemis turned towards me, her eyes blazed a little, but then dimmed, "I want you, your friend, and your father out of my camp. NOW."
I nodded and then muttered sarcastically under my breath, "Yes ma'am." Grabbing my father's arm, I drug him over to Blake and gave him a glare before heading out of the forest. It was still raining like crazy when we got back to the Hotel, but I unlocked the door and shoved them both inside. Apollo gave me a grin, "Ah! Daughter!"
I glared, "Don't you 'daughter' me. I'm wet, I'm cold, and I've got to travel to the bottom of the sea at some point. Tell me the real reason you came, or leave."
"It's your mother." He stated, no beating around the bush, "She's dead."

(DUNDUNDUN... xD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:53 pm

I was trying to wring out half the water that now took home in my shirt when Apollo told Lilliana about her mother. I was flabbergasted, either somebody had it out for our mother's coughPosiedoncough or we both were just having the worst week in the history of the universe. Apollo only seemed remotely upset, he didn't sound worried or confused at all, it was just 'you Mom's dead Lilliana, now be happy.'
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:46 pm

(Ah, I wish I was Apollo right now. My fingers are frozen.)

I stood there staring at Apollo, my own father, after he delivered the news. He waved a hand in front of my face, "Lilliana... Hello? I need a reaction..." My father looked at Blake and then motioned to my motionless state, "Can you get her to unstick?"
I finally managed out a faint, "Wha-How?"
Apollo looked at me a bit sadly, "A dracnae..." He trailed off, "It was acting as one of your mother's 'friends'. They got a hold of a mortal weapon and killed her. I'm sorry." I sat down on the bed, not caring that I was sopping wet and dripping everywhere. "Why?" I asked softly. Apollo shrugged, "Don't know, Kid, but you're going to be a year-round camper now."
I rubbed my forehead and then stated, "Get out, Now. I don't want you anywhere near me." Apollo looked sad, before there was a bright flash and the god was gone. I wanted to break down, because truthfully even if my mother had pretty much lost her mind, she was still my mother. Standing, I walked towards the bathroom and then motioned to it before Blake, "You can go in there first, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:09 pm

I shook my head, and walked over to her. I could tell she was trying to not breakdown and cry. I went and sat down next to her. "Maybe we'll encounter a couple Dracnae when we go down to Mr. Aqua's Fun World." I said, trying to cheer her up, I knew it was a failed attempt though.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:01 pm

I tried to calm down, and looked at Blake evenly, "We need to focus on your Mother," I muttered, "Now, go get some dry clothes on, it won't help us if we've both got colds as we're traveling to Posison's place." Rubbing the back of my now dry neck, I motioned to the bathroom and then to his bag, "Come on, We've eaten, I guess it's time for bed, and then we'll venture down under the sea tommorrow." I sighed before shivering slightly and turning to my own bag.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:22 pm

I smirked and grabbed dry clothes. I went into the restroom, and quickly got dried, I washed the little bit of dirt that the rain hadn't washed away. I walked out in a simple white t-shirt and clean plaid shorts. "Your turn." I said, looking over at Lilliana. I headed over to the pull-out couch and worked on pulling it out so I could lay down. It took a little while but, I finally managed to find the release latch that let the bed spring open. Let's just say they should put a large WARNING sticker on the front of it. I have a couple nice bruises from it rocketing out at me at the speed of Hermes.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:29 pm

I went into the bathroom after him and got a quick shower before drying off and putting on some shorts and a tee-shirt. Pulling my hair back into a pony-tail, I exited the bathroom and watched as Blake rubbed his knees in front of the couch. "Oh, it's alright," I stated walking over to him, "I'll take the couch, you can have the bed. You need the rest, for tomorrow." I rubbed the back of my neck and then sneezed, while a shiver went through my body, "Stupid rain," I muttered under my breath, searching through my bag for something to warm me up. I grabbed the nectar and shrugged before taking a tiny sip. It automatically warmed me from my head to my toes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:30 pm

I smiled, and jumped onto the couch. "No thanks." I said, sitting up, cross legged. "Your the one that volunteered to come with me so you get the little bit of luxury." I said grinning. When Lilliana was putting away the Nectar, I playfully tossed a pillow at her. "Hopefully Poseidon's willing to pay us back for all the expenses we've bought." I said, getting up to grab a water from the little refrigerator.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:00 am

The pillow hit me in the side of the head, and then fell to the floor. I glanced over at Blake and rolled my eyes, feeling sad, "You're quite happy right now, why would that be? Happy to be away from the 'Men-haters'?" I asked jokingly, but my voice fell short of the humor, and I sat on the bed and rubbed my forehead, "Ah, a demi-god's life stinks... So, so very, very, much." I fiddled with the dagger in my lap, turning it this way and that before flopping backwards, "So, tomorrow, we'll head down to Sea World and get you're mom, right?" I clarified, making it sound like we were on some vacation, yeah. It was a real lovely vacation.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:23 am

*~*Time Skip*~* (I had to make it fancy looking. xD)

I woke up to the constant beeping of the alarm that me and Lilliana had set up to go off at 8:30 so we could go get a head start on getting my kidnapped mother back. I made sure the two seashells were in my pocket before waking Lilliana up, who was sleeping through the alarm. I went over to the alarm and flicked it off and waited for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:30 am

That night, I had one of the worst nightmares in the entire world, and that wasn't it, because I knew that demi-god nightmares and dreams always meant something, which stunk, let me tell you.
I stood in the doorway of mine and my mother's apartment, it was ransacked, things scattered all around the room, messier than I had even seen it before. My mother lay in a crumpled heap on the floor, a scaly woman slithered past her and then through me. I was not really there of course, but it still hit home, no pun intended. My father appeared a second later, and saw my mother's body before his form glowed and then burst. I turned, trying not to blind myself as the white light tackled and killed the snake-woman on contact. Apollo walked back inside and shut the door, before falling next to my poor mortal mother's body and a broken sob echoed through the dirty house.
I was suddenly shaken awake, my heart pounding in my ears. Blake looked at me like we needed to be awake right now, so I glanced behind him at the clock. Eight thirty-seven, I had slept through the alarm, but those things never worked for me, I could sleep through anything, and trust me, I had sometimes when I was younger. My dream flooded back to me, and I took in a sharp breath, trying to not break down. My voice was low, and it cracked in multiple places when I muttered, "I'll get dressed and meet you in the lobby."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:42 am

I could tell something was wrong, but I didn't decide to pressure it. I shrugged at her, and then headed towards the door.
I was rubbing my eyes awake when the doors to the elevator opened and let me out in the lobby. The concerige looked at me like I was crazy to be up at this time. I yawned and sat down on the old red velvet chairs and waited for Lilliana to come down from our room. I recounted the 'vacation' we were on. How wonderful it had been.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:49 am

I threw on some clothes and made sure Blake had gotten the sea shells before strapping my dagger to my side, and throwing my bow and quiver onto my back. Who knows what the two things looked like to mortals, maybe a weird side purse of death for the dagger, and some sort of ninja nunchuck for my bow. I rubbed my forehead and took the elevator downtstairs, not looking forwards to this one bit, but then again, maybe I could kick someone's butt, that would always be fun. Kicking butt rocks, that and ice cream, but I didn't think Posidon was going to greet us with bowls of hot fudge sundays underwater with delicious home-made ice cream and cookies, no, he'd probably try to kill us, like most people want to do. Man, gods just didn't like us heros for some odd reason...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:29 am

I was about to fall asleep with my head in my hands. I heard the loud rickety elevator doors opening. I looked up and saw Lilliana, which quiver over shoulder and her dagger at side. I stood up, readjusting my backpack. I nodded towards her, as if to say 'let's go.' I opened up the entrance door, welcomed by the warm tropical breeze.

(I'm at such a loss for words.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:17 pm

I jogged forward to catch up with Blake and then matched his pace, "Alright, I'm going to vote that we eat the sea shells and go ahead down to Grandpa/Uncle Posidon's place." I stated lightly, wanting to get this over with, who knows what would happen down there, I'm sure that it wouldn't be fun, whatever it was. "Is that a good plan to you?" I asked turning slightly towards him, we were almost to the beach, well, to the official beach entrance so we'd have to decide sooner or later, I would prefer later, because I didn't exactly want to die this early in the morning, but whatever Blake wanted, I would go for. It was his mom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9