RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:56 am

(BEST LINE EVER --> 'There was an advantage to being a child of Zeus; You can threaten some of the dumber gods and goddesses to do what you need.' xDD)

Persephone shook lightly and then extended her hand, where two little blue spheres of what looked like water shone in the dim lighting. "Oh My Posidion, those are the coolest little things!" I muttered taking one and twirling it in between my fingers.
"All you have to do is drop them on the floor and smash it with your foot, then you'll be taken in a bubble up to the surface." She explained, looking sheepishly at me.
I dropped the pearl, getting ready to smash mine, but the goddess grabbed my hand, "I am no prophesizer, Lilliana, but I think you should be careful in what you do or say to the others. They won't be so forgiving, expecially Ares or Dionysus; You're father might be Apollo, but even his charm can't save you at points."
Deciding I didn't want to uncode the fruity goddess' meaning, I glanced at Blake before making sure we had all our things, "You ready, Lightning?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:12 pm

I took one of the pearl's from her. I nodded at Lilliana, and crushed it with my shoe. I felt as if I was in a bubble; like Persephone had explained. The world around me turned black, and with in moments I was outside, the sun shining down, warming my skin. I was standing on the beach with palm tree's around me.

(Hint: Hawaii. xD)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:15 pm

(Oh! It's like Rising Sun all over again! xD)

I sat on the beach, the waves coming up onto the shore as quickly as they retreated. Glancing around, I saw a sign and gaped, "No way. Blake, we're in Hawaii! Oh this is awesome!" I shouted, but then frowned, "Our bags are in Texas. Oh wait!" Beside us was a pile of our junk, "Oh, thank you Uncle Hermes, you rock!" Grinning at Blake, I wanted to stand and start twirling, but remembered the current predicatment, "We need to find a way to breath underwater and get down to-" I lowered my voice, "-Your Uncle's place." Glancing down the beach, I frowned, "I really hope we don't die down there, that would stink."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:47 pm

I chuckled at Lilliana's enthusiasm. "We thought the same thing when we went into 'Mr Happy's Fun Playground' but, we still got out alive." I said shrugging. "Unless one of us sprouts gills and fins, it looks like we might have to find some magical enchanted fairy to give us powers or learn how to scuba and go down ourselves. " I said, disgusted at the thought of having to wear a wet suit that was virtually like wearing a unitard.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:58 am

"Well, then I guess this is potentially problematic." I muttered looking out over the water. Leaning down, I rummaged through my bag and pulled out the sock of money that still had a good amount left in it. "Let's get a hotel room, and some food. There has got to be someone who can or will help us." Standing back up again, I shouldered my bag and pushed Blake's over beside him, after he picked his up, I threw an arm around his shoulder, which was a couple inches taller than my own, "So, Buddy! I'm hungry, Mcdonalds or Buger King? I'll buy." Chuckling, I took my arm away and gave him a cheeky grin, if you couldn't tell already, I inheriteted a lot of traits from my father.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:17 am

I chuckled, "How about we focus on getting a hotel room, and see how much that costs before getting food." I said, trying to get the point across that the last time we had food, we were stuck in a pickle (Pun intended). I put my bag over my shoulder, watched a few little kids running away from the waves.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:31 am

"Fine," I muttered, "Let's do it, the 'easy way'." Grinning slightly at him, I walked off the beach and looked around for anything that would indicate where there was a cheap hotel nearby. Suddenly, I spotted a sign that read, 'Hawaii's Finest Fresh Catches'. Motioning Blake over, I mumbled, "Come on, I'm going to ask the person that works there where one is." Walking over to the small shop that smelled strongly of fish and salt water, I opened the door, letting the bell on the top jingle. The person at the counter turned and I explained to them what our problem was, without all the details. He told me about a hotel down the road, and I headed back outside and started to walk. We arrived at the hotel quickly, it was small, like a large cottage, or bed and breakfast. Pushing open the door, I checked the prices for the room, and then got us one with a bed and a fold out couch. Taking my bags to the room, I glanced around, it was clean and nice for such a cheap room, but suddenly someone walked out of our porch and stared at me. "Ah, good, you're here."

(It shall be Zeus! You can play him. =D)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:47 pm

I eyed the man, I knew it was my father not just from the dream, but I also just know things like that. He was dressed in a dark pinstripe suit, it was so appropriate for the weather. "Er... Hey Dad?" I said, awkwardly. This was the first time I had ever really met my Dad but, the whole setting and situation kind of ruined the experience.
"What aren't you happy to see your Dad?" Zeus asked, smiling. I shuddered at the thought. My 'Dad' was already making this whole thing embarrassing and I had just met him. I shrugged, "It's just a tiny bit intimidating to be confronted by the 'God of Gods'." I said, looking over at Lilliana. My Dad chuckled, and tossed me two silver seashells. I barely caught them.
"You're going to want those. Take one and put it in your mouth when you're ready to go into my retarded brother's lair. It'll let you breath, and control the pressure so you don't give yourself a deathly headache. And trust me, I've had one with your half-sister." He said, laughing at himself. "Also, have you even tried the pocket knife I gave you?" He asked, eyeing me seriously. I shook my head and took it out of my pocket.
"It's a shield, a dagger, and all of those other nifty things that mortals have come up with." He said, referencing to my hand.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:53 am

I felt like a major idiot, this man was Blake's father, and Zeus, Lord of the Sky. Watching him and Blake interact was like a really bad sitcom for the gods, and I wondered if someone was about to pop out and yell, 'You've just been godly PUNKD'!' Though, I had to admit those sea-shell things were pretty sweet, "Excuse me," I muttered softly, after Zeus had asked Blake about his pocket knife, "But, Zeus, Sir, How did you come into possession of such a...Powerful item? I was under the impression that each god couldn't go into anothers territory." Gulping, I waited awkwardly for an answer, feeling weird, at how I worded the question. Though, I really didn't want to offend Blake's Dad, my Grandfather, I had already done it to Hades and Persephone, so another on the list would just make the game so much more fun! Not.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:10 am

Zeus seemed to be in a strangely good mood today, typically (from what I've heard) he'd rather kill himself than help his descendants.
"Yeah, you're right Lilliana, but It's fair game want's it's on land. And those seashells aren't anything magical. If I was to go to one of your mortal 'Mini-Marts' and buy a bag of seashells, and then put one in my mouth and eat it like ambrosia, I'd be able to breath underwater." He said, in a cheerful tone. I shook my head, I gave Zeus a weird look as if to say 'Who one in their right mind would chew up a seashell?!' He quickly caught on though. "Don't worry about it, I soaked them in Nectar." He said smirking. I nodded, but before I could say anymore, he waved and snapped his fingers. He was gone in a bright flash. Wow, that wasn't awkward at all. I thought, shaking my head.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:51 pm

After Zeus had dissapeared, I turned to Blake and gave him a raised eyebrow. "No offence, but you're dad is weird, Blake." I muttered, with a small chuckle, "Though, I can't say much, my own claimed me with a poem." Setting my bag on the couch, I rubbed the back of my neck and then took one of the seashells, "This is pretty cool. At least that problem is sovled," My stomach growled then, and I gave Blake a grin, "Now, we must solve the problem of the stomach monster... I think I hamburger my subdue it." I was joking around, but I was really getting hungry, border-line 'I-will-murder-you-if-you-don't-feed-me'. Which, I don't think the latter would be quite good, the headlines would be weird too, 'Psychopathic teen goes on rampage because of hunger. Fact, or Fiction?' Okay, maybe I got that from a rag newspaper, but you can imagine it, can you not?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:05 pm

(You would have thought I hadn't ever read The Lightning Thief with Zeus's emotions. xD)

"Eat seashells." I said sarcastically, poking fun at my Dad. After that I heard a light rumble. I decided to keep quiet. "Come on. We probably can find some sort of burger place." I said walking over to the bedside table. I put the two pearl white seashells in the drawer for tomorrow (or when I decided it would be smart to go take a little visit to my Uncle's house.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:16 pm

I leapt up and grabbed my money before slidding my dagger into the sheath on my side. Glancing at Blake I shrugged, "We might need them, who nows if some monster is going to try and do us both in while we're eating at McDonalds." I was completely serious, well part of the way. Walking out of little hotel room, I exited the place quickly and started to walk down the sidewalk, looking for anywhere that might be good to stop and get some food at. Suddenly, a horrible stench came out of nowhere and assaulted my nose. Gagging, I looked around for the smell, only to see three girls, one leg was metal, one was all furry and junk, and their eyes were blood red. "Oh, crud." I muttered, pulling out my dagger, "Why can't you just leave us alone?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:06 pm

I brought out my sword, the three satyr/robot/girl creatures hissed, and I saw each one of them had a silver dagger. I shook my head, and sure enough one of the ugly ducklings lunged at me, dagger in hand. Before it collided into me, I managed to see the glint of the sharp 'pearly whites' in it's mouth. The impact was heavy, it was as if Arnold Schwarzenegger had chucked a bag of bricks at me. The air in my lungs rushed out of me like a speeding bullet. I heard a crack, and the pain spread all over my body. Luckily, my sword was still gripped tightly in hand. I tried angling it so that I could jab into the creature but, when a dagger was now held up to your neck, that wasn't plausible.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:15 pm

I lunged for one of the emposa, vampire/girl creature things, I couldn't remember which myth they were from, but they completely and totally creeped me out, with the way they looked perfect except for the whole leg problem, take about self-esstem issues. The girl dodged and hissed, "We do not want you, we want the boy."
I snorted, "You can't have him, sorry. Not for sale." I stabbed her with my dagger, and she snarled before bursting into dust. All while that was happening, I turned to see Blake pinned by one of the uglies, the other was looking at him, like she was trying to decide which angle she should chop his head off for a plack to hang over her mantle. I lunged forewards again, trying to get the uglie that was holding a blade to Blake's neck. "Hey, Goat chick!" I yelled, waving my dagger, "When are you going to take you're costume off? Halloween is over, hon!" The one that wasn't holding Blake turned towards me with a hiss and jumped towards me.
I caught a flash of white teeth, before an arrow impaled itself in the girl's head and she dissapeared in a puff. Whirling around, I saw a girl with short spiky black hair lowering a bow and pulling out a dagger, "I'd let my half-brother go, hag." She yelled, before throwing the knife.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:30 pm

The creature disappeared in a plume of golden dust. The dagger still remained and gave me a light cut on the neck, but I wasn't dead. Which was sort of a relief. I stood up, now instead of just Lilliana, I saw a rebellious, black haired girl who in a strange way resembled me and my father. I looked over at Lilliana, "You couldn't get rid of me that easily." I said, smiling. I then looked over at the other girl. "Er- Thanks?" I said, guessing she was the one that had knifed the thing. As the adrenaline wore off and I caught my breath, the pain creeped back in, and my ribs ached like Hades. "You want to join us for hamburgers?" I asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:35 pm

I watched as the girl was soon joined by a whole group of girls, The Hunters of Artemis. Was my only thought, until a girl who looked about ten stepped forewards. In her hair was a golden circlet, and I automatically bowed, "Lady Artemis." I motioned behind my back for Blake to do the same, this was not going to go over well.
The goddess nodded and smiled at me, "You may join us at our camp for supper, instead of eating mortal food." She moved back and then they automatically started heading into the brush to the side, I glanced backwards at Blake and shrugged, "What do we have to loose?" I asked, before following the hunters, she was my Aunt technically, so it wouldn't bother me, then again, Blake was a guy, and they didn't exactly seek out the company of men.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:10 pm

What was this, a family reunion. I had met six relatives in the past 48 hours, and I was still bound to meet more in the next twelve. I shook my head and jogged to catch up with Lilliana. "This is just what I wanted, to be caught with a tribe of rebellious girls who have it out for any male." I said, in a low whisper so only she could here me. Artemis's hunt lead us through the wet, tropical forest of Hawaii for about a mile. The camp was relatively large, considering that The Hunt traveled all over the world.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:46 pm

I chuckled lowly at Blake's statement, and then followed my Aunt and her crew to a nice campsite. A pack of wolves trotted out of the brush on the other side and went straight towards various girls. One came up to me, and I petted it head lightly and then moved on, to see it trying to harass and growl at Blake. "Aw!" The girl with the spiky black hair called, "Get over here, Lupa! Down, stop harassing my brother!" She called, brushing back a piece of her hair. The wolf turned and trotted towards the girl and she rolled her eyes and noticed me looking, "I'm Thalia, Daughter of Zeus." Thalia gave me a wry grin, and then turned to Blake, "Come on, Time to eat, demi-godlings." As I made my way towards the benches, I noticed Artemis watching me from a tent flap. She motioned with her hand to me, and I walked towards her.
"Here," The goddess stated, handing me a pamphlet, "In case." I glanced down at it, and almost winced. It was about going the Hunters. As not to offend her, I nodded and said a quiet thank you, and then shoved it in my pocket before racing back towards Blake and his half-sister. There was no chance of me joining the Hunters. I had nothing against them personally, but I could do without the whole 'immortal' thing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:43 pm

My half-sister, Thalia as she had told me to call her, had lead me over to a large cargo tent with benches filled with a bunch of hunter's. Some gave me a smirk but other's just ignored me. Thalia lead me over to an empty table. I slid in after Thalia, a few moments later Lilliana came in, and found us. She sat in the seat across from me. Artemis came into the dining tent and sat at the front with a few other girls. Our food appeared in front of us, it was more plentiful then the stuff at Camp Half-Blood though. There was fresh pineapple, and other tropical fruits with a salty soup that tasted like chicken noodle, just without the chicken.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:49 pm

I tried not to look like a pig compared to the Hunters, because they all seemed to pick at their food after only a couple of bites, but I was eating it like it was about to dissapear. Swallowing, I looked around the tent and then turned to Thalia, "You've got an awesome shot, where did you learn how to shoot?" I asked, thinking about the bow and arrow that my father and Artemis had given to me.
She shrugged, "Sort of comes with the job description." Thalia at least was eating as much as I was. I had a small feeling that she only chose the Hunters to get out of ageing. I didn't know what gave me the feeling, but it helped knowing that even if she was part of the group of maidens, she was actually a bit sane.
I finished up my plate, in the silence and glanced up to see everyone else pretty much finishing up their own. Artemis stood and then scraped a portion of her food into a fire before letting another girl do her part. I had left a big slice of pineapple for my Father and a couple ripe grapes for everyone else, mostly Dionysus, because I was slightly afraid that he would want to kill me when we got back from our hunch. He didn't seem to like his job much.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:27 pm

I scraped a parts of my soup to Artemis for letting me stay in her camp, even though I was male. I also let a couple red strawberries fall into the fire as a tribute and thanks to my father. I went back to my table. Once everybody had sit down, Artemis stood up and said something in Ancient Greek which I had only barely caught. It was something about welcoming the new visitors, and that they should treat them like they treat herself. Once everybody was dismissed, Artemis stopped and said something about Tent #19. Thalia nodded and bowed.
"Come with me." My black-haired sister said, and lead us out of the warm tent into the humid night air.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:35 pm

I followed, but was stopped by another girl. She seemed not so happy that I was here, but then again, I was pretty much the girls cousin if you counted Artemis' Hunters as her children, but I wasn't going to get into those thoughts as the girl shook her head, "Lady Artemis requested that you sleep in the same tent as her Hunters."
I looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "But, I just paid like forty bucks for a room down the street, and it's got all our stuff in it." I thought about the sea-shells, but the girl out right glared at me.
"Listen," She hissed, "I know you are a Daughter of Apollo, and I've met your father plenty of times, so Artemis knows what she's talking about."
I snorted, and fingered the hilt of my dagger, "If you don't let me do what I want, you're going to find yourself chopped up into puppy chow."
The girl looked at me, taken aback, "Fine, see if I care. I hope Artemis punishes you."
I glared at her and retorted hotly, "She can't, Miss Maiden, 'cause I'm not a part of her little club."
"Whoa!" A voice said behind me, that definitly wasn't a girls, "My Daughter's got at-tit-tude." Apollo grinned at me as I turned, after he pronounced each sylable in the last word. "I was coming to see my Sis, and then I catch wind that my Daughter and her-" He paused, "Quest buddy were with her. So here I am!" Artemis saw her brother and stopped dead in her tracks from across the camp. She zeroed in on me, and then I could her as she stomped towards us. She looked angry, and trust me, an angry Artemis was a terrifying one.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Next on... Family Feud. I thought, stepping out of the 'glare field' of Artemis's. It looked like a 'sisterly' fight because of how Artemis chose to look. I went and stood next to Lilliana, Apollo with his issues behind us. Artemis looked about as scary as Hades himself. "You better just accept that we have to sleep in a smelly tent." I whispered towards her before Artemis came upon us.

(Eh... Short post.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Artemis stalked up to us and pointed a finger at my father. "You! I told you to never come into my camp!" She looked extremely angry, so I grabbed Blake and pulled him over to the side. Artemis glared at her brother, "After what happened last time! Do you realize what this could do to the balance of my Huntresses?" She shouted, louder now, "Out of my camp!"
"Whoa," Apollo muttered holding up two hands, "Calm down, what happened last time was an accident..." He mumbled almost low enough I didn't hear. My father seemed to gulp before stepping backwards as Artemis advanced, "Dude! Sis! I didn't mean to burn all your tents down and your bows!" I turned towards Blake with wide eyes and then tried to smother my laughter. He burt down their tents? How is that even possible?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next