RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! Empty
PostSubject: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:28 am

The Nine lives
Humans, but Clan cats at heart.

Plot -
Lauren and Lilliana are best friends, but they both have a secret. They' ve always been in love with the Warriors series, by Erin Hunter. The both of them are so obsessed, that when Lilliana starts having dreams about a brown she-cat and a ____ she-cat talking to each other. Lauren tells Lilliana the next day about how she had the exact same dream. Both of them start to wonder what the entire thing was about as they hang out at school together. Lilliana and Lauren are out walking in the woods outside Lauren's house, one Saturday and they both are talking about all the weird dreams when a cat pads up to them. Lilliana bends down and pets it head, suddenly she is transformed into the cat of her dream! And it all starts there...

Form -
Human Name -
Leader Name - Has to end in 'Star' xD That's right? Right?
Gender -
Human Description - Pic accepted if not to large
Cat Description - Pic accepted if not to large
Power - Element, the ENTIRE element. You can pick whatever, even something like force fields. Just make it BIG. xD
Other -

V-Leafer's Form! -
Human Name - Lauren Ann Smith
Leader Name - Fadepelt
Gender - Female!
Human Description -
Lauren
Cat description -
The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! K10
Power - Wind and water. Kinda of a mix. Able to use with human form.
Other - No

My Form! -
Human Name - Lilliana Marie Grimm
Leader Name - Lillistar
Gender - Female
Human Description - Lilliana
Cat Description - Lillistar
Power - Plants and Nature, she is also able to work with this power as a human.
Other -

Last edited by Black Barnowl Becca on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:57 pm

Human Name - Lauren Ann Smith
Leader Name - Fadepelt
Gender - Female!
Human Description - Lauren
Cat description -
The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! K10
Power - Wind and water. Kinda of a mix. Able to use with human form.
Other - No
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:16 pm

I yawned and rolled out of bed. Rubbing my eyes, I groaned and threw on some clothes before grabbing my backpack. Grabbing my phone, I flipped it open and sent a text to my friend, Lauren,
Hey, Up and at em'! We've got school! It's Friday! Whoop!
I grinned and rubbed my eyes while walking downstairs, my mom threw me a look that basically told me I needed to start setting an alarm. Rolling my eyes, I nodded and mumbled, "Yeah, Yeah. Thanks Mom, love you." I grabbed a piece of toast before trotting out of the door and heading over to my neighbor's house, which was also Lauren's house. Yawning, I knocked on the door, before opening it and shouting, "HONEY I'M HOME! LAUREN SMITH! COME ON!" I tapped my foot before watching the bus drive by the house, it was okay, because we usually walked anyways.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:22 pm

Lauren fell out of bed when Lilliana intruded her house. She grumbled and stood up, rubbing her eyes. She threw on a blue & cyan tee and a denim skort,. Quickly brushing her hair, Lauren grabbed her phone and rolled her eyes at the text message. She jogged down the stairs and made a piece of toast. Taking a bite she grabed her school stuff and walked over to Lilliana. "Talk about shy." Lauren said, yawning. "I'm able to wake up myself, thank you very much." She ssaid, deleting the text message on her phone, and grinning at Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:26 pm

I stuck my tongue out at her and grinned, "I'm sorry, but we're going to be late, again. I don't want that on my record." Lauren was right though, I was never shy around her, but at school, I would clam up and no one really paid me much attention other than the teachers. When I wanted to though, I could really get into something and open up. Sighing, I rolled my eyes at my friend and muttered, "Come on." I walked out of her house and started down the side-walk.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:32 pm

I followed her, walking a bit faster to catch up. When I did, I tried to think of a conversation, otherwise I lose attention in things, sighing, I pulled my heavy bookbag strap over my sholder and watched the bus disappear. "We're always late." She reminded her friend. She lived only a couple blocks away from the school. She looked at each thing they pasted.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:36 pm

I watched my friend out of the corner of my eye and started, "Laur... I need to tell you something... About a dream I had last night..." My voice got softer at the end as it trailed off. I looked at my friend while we walked and glanced at the forest that was on one side of us, behind rows of houses. Sighing, I waited for my friend's reply.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:55 pm

Lauren frowned, then looked at Lilliana, curiously. 'What do you mean?" She asked, slowing down a little. She also needed to tell Lilliana about her dream. I wonder if her dream was about talking cats, like warriors. She thought. Lauren shook her head, It was impossible if they had the same dream. Maybe sisiters would have the same dreams, but friends?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:59 pm

"Well... I mean... Uh... I don't want to sound weird..." I muttered and then blushed. Talking really fast, I hurried out, "I had a dream about two Warrior's last night and they were talking. One said it's name was Fadepelt, they seemed like the leaders of a clan... It was so realistic!" I looked at my friend, gauging a response from my equally Warrior-obessed Best friend.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:07 pm

My eyes grew wide, and my mouth nearly fell off. "I had the same! A leader named Lillistar was talking to me, and she said Fadepelt..." I trailed off, nearly tripping over a looked pebble. "Do you think it means something, Lilliana?" I asked quietly. Strange. Why would we have a dream like that? She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:12 pm

"I don't know! But this is kind of awesome!" We arrived at school then and we parted ways for our different classes. Lauren didn't know, but I was in multiple advanced groups, I always thought I never belonged there because Lauren was the planner. She was the brains of all our operations. I sighed and walked into my home-room.
By the time lunch rolled around, I wished it was Saturday already and Lauren and I were on our weekly forest hunt, we always looked for signs of wild cats in the area, and pretended that Warriors lived near us. Who know, maybe they did?
I walked into the cafeteria and adverted my eyes from Matthew, the boy I had a crush on. Blushing, I tripped over my own feet on my way towards the line for school food. Matthew smiled at me mysteriously and I blushed back.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:20 pm

(they both have crushes! xD)

I sighed and walkerd into the lunch room. I waited in line, and spotted Jared, the guy I liked. When he looked at me my eyes snapped away, and I could feel my cheeks turning pink. I wondered if he liked me. Besides, there is only one locker between me and him. I chuckled a little when Lilliana tripped. She liked a boy I sat by in my homeroom, Matthew. I rolled my eyes at him. He could get annoying. Sighing, I sat by Lilliana at the tables.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:23 pm

I blushed when Lauren sat down beside me and looked at her from the side, "So... Have you been thinking about the dream?" I whispered lightly and muttered, "I was wondering, if you seemed to think the cats looked kind of familer..."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Lauren nodded, and stared at her food. "tHey do, a little bit." She murmered. She looked up and scanned the lunch room, wondering if anyone was staring. Not really, she sighed and twirted her hair with her finger. "that Lillistar cat reminded me a lot of you." She pointed out. "Anyway, on with reality." She muttered to herself, but couldn't stop about the peculiar dream.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:25 pm

I shrugged at my friend and sighed before the lunch bell rang. I got up and looked at Lauren, "Bye, hey, meet up after school, right?" I walked away away she had given me an answer and saw Matthew smile at me, which made me blush. Sighing, I went to my next class. It didn't take long for me to get bored in History and start thinking about the dream. My head spun with all the crazy things I came up with. Suddenly, someone slammed their hand down on my desk and I snapped my head up.
"Lilliana! I asked you what the Capitol of Alabama is!" The teacher pointedly shouted at me.
I cringed back and blushed, but still answered, "Montgomery, the state flower is the Camellia, the bird is the Yellowhammer, the state dance is the Folk Dance. Alabama is also known as 'The Heart of Dixie' and the Yellowhammer state. Anything else you want to know Mr. Brook?"
The Teacher, Mr. Brook glared at me before muttering, "You passed your pop quiz."
I nodded and put my head back down. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Matthew looking at me a bit oddly and I turned, but no before smoothing down my hair. The Bell rang and I got up and sped towards my next class. My last one, and my favorite one. I sat down in my seat, Botany, plants. I smiled at my teacher, Ms. Freesia. She was my favorite teacher out of the whole school, I was a bit obsessed with flowers, like she was.
Ms. Freesia motioned to the flowers in the pots sitting on our desks and stated, "Today class, we are going to figure out the type and information on whatever plant you have in front of you. We've been studying this for a while, so please begin, you have the entire class time to do the assignment." I grinned, this was my favorite and easiest assignment. I looked at the plant in front of my and touched it's leaves lightly.
There was a shock of information in my brain, and I took the sheet and scribbled out, 'Crotus' before giving the Latin name, how long it took the plant's bulb to grow and how large they usually got. I listed everything on this plant, it was almost like it was speaking to me.
At the end of class, I handed in my sheet and walked out the door quickly, I couldn't stop the rush of information I had gotten. I just wanted to go home, and stop all this weird stuff from happening.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:52 pm

I watched Lilliana leave, and I finished my lunch. I glanced up at Jared, then walked out of the lunchroom. I walked over to my locker and grabbed my books for algebra. I walked into the classroom. Late, again. Mr. Creen glared at my as a shrunk in my seat. "Your late again, Lauren." He reminded my. Some of the kids snickered. I sighed, and when he started, I thought aboght the dream.
How could of it happened? It was a llittle strange, but not too weird, right? Yes. But could it mean something? Maybe, but not likely. Is this a simple dream, maybe like a warriors omen? No. No way. I'm not a warrior cat! It'd be so cool if I were.
Stupid book obbessions.

I started to doze off. I was asleep in algebra. This was my dream.
Fadedpelt padded up to Lillistar. They are going to attack." He informed her. Her face was calm. "Let them. We will stop them." She spoke, her voice firm. Fadepelt dipped her head and padded away. That's when they started to attack. When it was over Lillistar and Fadepelt were missing... I didn't get to finish it, because someone shook me, and I woke up. It was the end of school, the bell just rang. I had missed History. I looked up, and Mr. Creen was looking at me. "Lauren..." He sighed as I hurried out the door, and out of the school.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:58 pm

I grabbed my friend as she left her class, "Lauren! You have to see this!" I hissed tugging her towards the school doors. I pulled her over to the path we used to get to our houses and stopped by the forest. Looking at my friend, I hissed, "Let's take our short-cut through the woods." The short-cut wasn't real, it was the long way into my backyard and Lauren's, but we used it when we wanted to talk. Our parent's never got home until around nine, so we didn't need to be home.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:17 pm

I followed Lillana. When we soon arrived at the trail we used when we wated to talk, I shrugged. "What, Lilli?" I sighed as we started to walk. I gazed around, tilting my head to see the fall canopies of the trees. We haven't been on this trail forever, and I was interested on what had changed. I looked at Lilliana. "Why are we going this way?" I asked, giving her a hard stare. It better not be about asking Matthew to the girl-ask-boy dance at their school. It was coming up, and she didn't want to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:41 pm

I stopped by a dying flower and whispered, "Watch..." I knelt down beside the plant and it lifted and the colors became vibrant again. I closed my eyes and relayed, "It's an Iris, I know everything about this flower know... It's so weird, like I am one with nature... Lauren... I can't-" I stopped and looked up at my friend, trying to gauge a response.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:51 pm

My eyes grew huge. "Oh...my...god." I whispered, and looked at Lilliana. Normal people would of ran away, because it was not human-like. But I didn't, instead, I thought about it. That's when I remembered the weird thing that happened in Science class.
I had looked oout the window, as Mrs. Jorainve lectured the class about storms. That's when one just "appeared." I had stared at it, then thought about the sun, and poof. It was gone. The puddles left were like vibrating when I stared at them.
I shuddered. "Lilli, watch." I said, and looked at the sky. Rain. It started to rain. When I looked up again, Sun. It was clear again. Then I started at a puddle, it started to move, then I looked away, and it stopped.
"You must be plants and nature, and I must be wind and water, a mix." I told her, not really thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:19 pm

"Lauren... This can't be re-" I trailed off as a cat padded up to the both of us and purred. It seemed familer, but I couldn't place it. "Hey, kitty..." I held out my hand and the cat nudged it. Smiling, I stroked the Cat's head before looking it in the face. "Ah!" I screamed, but it came out in a yowl, yes, a yowl. My eyes grew wide and I looked up to see Lauren staring at me in horror.
"You aren't crazy Lillistar."
I whipped my head around to the cat that was in front of me. The form was kind of shimmery and the cat smiled, "I am from Starclan, please tell your friend to hurry up, she is the Deputy."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:03 am

I wanted to scream. But I couldn't. I looked at the cat then my former human friend, and gaped. "Your Lillistar, aren't you?" I whispered to Lilliana, or now, Lillistar. I slowly swallowed and pet the cat. I was suddenly looking at the cat, eye to eye. "Welcome, Fadepelt." It told me. "The dream was real!" I mewed. Yea, a meow. "Now how do we turn back?" I asked this crazy cat. "Why are we here, anyway?" I demanded.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:20 pm

"Lauren?" I whispered, "Can you believe this?"
The cat looked at the two of us and then mewed, "Please follow me... You need to get to your Clan..."
I looked at my friend before padding foreward, and following the Starclan cat. "I don't understand, why are we here? Why is this happening!"
"You are here because Starclan has foretold of an evil danger that will ruin the lives of Earthclan, you are the leader. Fadepelt is your Deputy." The cat began, but I interrupted, "No! I can't be leader! La-Fadepelt would be better at it!"
The cat shook his shimmery head and sighed, "If you must know, there are more like you."
"What do you mean? How can we become human again?" I questioned freaking out.
"All in due time, now, It would be best for you if you calmed yourself down before going into the Clan."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:37 pm

I silently followed, my whiskers trembling. "I don't get it! We aren't the right cats to defend a clan!" I protested. I didn't stop walking though, as if my souls was powered by something else. I looked at Lilliana. "Do you think our powers work as cats?" I asked. Before she answered, the starclan cat told me. "Yes. This is why you have them." She said. I shook my head and took a big breath. This would be my life, for now, I guess.
I was inturupted in my thoughts when a nearly tripped. I looked up as I stumbled. I could smell that we were close to the entrance of EarthClan. I suddenly thought about something"How can Lillian- I mean Lillistar, be a leader without 9 lives?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:49 pm

"Oh, she has nine lives, you both do. You are cats." The Starclan cat replied and shoved me out of the brush first. I stumbled and landed on my butt before standing up and looking around the clearing. I hadn't even known this had exsisted. There were tall Oak trees surrounding the area and they were all hollowed out. In the center was a giant rock that looked straight up in the sky. Straight behind it was the largest tree, it was completely hollowed out like the others and it seemed to be where the Leader, me, would sleep.
All around, cats came out of their respective trees and looked at me. I felt Lauren, Fadepelt, stumble out of the brush behind me and I whispered, "I don't believe this."

(Oh, I should spoil you and tell you I have a plan for the boys in the girl's lives, xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next