RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

--Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

--Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!) Empty
PostSubject: --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!)   --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:53 pm

Intro

Hey Buddy Branch. xD I thought I'd make this to start something fresh and han't rotted us to death. I might not post that often, stupid school. But we must suck it up and be brave. We'll start at the beginning of the plot. Make a girl and boy, please. Something about the boys you need to know are they two are popular. xDSo I present to you.... Changes!

**CHEEERRR!**

Plot

Two girls, regular, but perfect in every way. What do we call them? The popular. They aern't total snobs, to be exact. Lets move on. Callie and Anna are best buds. They do everything and anything with each other. The promised never to do anything to harm there freindship. Now, they have something they don't even know about. They have powers. Now, they don't know in anyway, until one of them walks into the forest and starts to think much about a element. Poof.
They live with this secret for awhile. But two boys in their school follow them, those weirdos, and see the two use their powers. Now, they have powers too, but they are evil. Yes. Remind you of two fellas? xD Now, before they have had a crush on those two, which was typical for the girls. Until the boys team up to do something they always have wanted to try.

Kidnap.

Form

Name:
Personality:
Element (2):
Other:

Mine

Name: Callie Snite
Desscription: A thin, regular sized teen, in her 16th years. She has wavy blonde hair that falls about an inch beond her sholders. She has bright blue has and a couple of faint freckls dotted around her nose. She usually wears the lastest fashions.
Personality: Callie is outgoing and sweet, except then she's made. Run for your life. She can be rude and upset when something worries her or anything, but regularly, she's kind and open to anything.
Element (2): 1. Nature. Can do anything with it. Talk to animals/plants, shift, yada yada. 2. Wind. Self-explanatory
Other: Nu

Name: Justin Flynn
Desscription: I'll fill it later
Personality: Unknown
Elements (2): 1. Mind stuff. Can read, control, ect. the basic parts of the mind for a short while.
Other: No

Charecters

Callie
Justin
Anna
Casey

Last edited by Crazy Crunchies! on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!)   --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:03 pm

Name: Annabelle Marie Jones
Desscription: Short, and average weight, with super tanned skin. Short, wild curly brown hair that is just past her shoulders. Dark brown eyes, and no freckles whatsoever. She usually wears the latest fashions, like Callie.
Personality: Anna is cool, and the go with the flow kinda girl. She is kind, and friendly, but don't get on her nerves. She will hurt you. (xD) She can be a little emotional and tempered at times.
Shapeshift animal: Leopard, Lynx and .. Panda. xDD
Other: Nopers.

Name: Casey Bonds
Desscription: Super tall, and unhealthily looking thinness. He looks rather gangly, and has long legs and arms. He has pale skin, and bright noticable freckles. Short, and very pale blond hair, and a tiny bid of bangs, but not much. He usually wears plain t-shirts and jeans.
Personality: He loves to be the center of attention. He is clever, cunning, and.. polite? He's nice, and gets others to do the dirty work for him, or tries to. He thinks he's really super cool, and likes to tease and make fun of people often.
Shapeshift animal: Deer, Lion, and Snow Owls
Other: Nope.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!)   --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:08 pm

(OMG. I love Casey. xD He makes the secret plot so PWNing!

I changed my mind. xD We'll start a day after they discovered Shapeshiftingness. YOU FIRST!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!)   --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:11 pm

((Casey is totally based off a boy on my bus, who is funny but irritates me to no end. xDD And got it. So, getting on the bus and going to school..? :) ))

Annabelle lied in bed, staring at the ceiling. It's not like she had gotten any sleep, and how could she? Callie and herself had discovered something last night, something way out of the ordinary. They could shapeshift, full on freaking shapeshift into different animals! If anyone found out, Annabelle was toast, she would be doomed to be an outcast forever. Anna sighed, hurriedly got dressed, and was out the door with her backpack and a piece of toast in hand right before the bus doors closed. She hopped on, nodding quickly to the bus driver, and sitting down in the back to wait for Callie to get on.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!)   --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:22 pm

Callie sighed and pulled the covers over her head. Sadly, the alarm clock woudn't give up. She grumbled and rolled over and sat up. She got dressed quickly and combing her hair. she ignored the eggs and pancake breakfast on the table that mom and left for her. She grabbed a piece of bread and swung her bag on her sholders.She took a bite ansd hurried out the door. When she arrived the the bus stop she smiled at the bus driver and headed toward the back, ignoring the stares of awe. She plopped down beside Anna leaned her head on the seat. "I'm a Tiger, Bear and Raccoon. Human too. Weird." She whispered, half to herself.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!)   --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:25 pm

Annabelle gave the slightest nod to indicate she had heard. "Leopard, Lynx, Panda and Human." Anna listed off, her face bright red. "This cannot be happening, do you know what will happen if anyone finds out?" Anna said, her eyes wide as she faced her friend. Annabelle sighed, and leaned her head against the window. She was silent as she waited for Callie's answer. While she waited, she noticed a bright blond head a couple seats up.
~~~
Casey Bonds sat in those couple seats up, leaning his head against the seat, and staring at the ceiling. His iPod was on, but turned down super low, so he could still hear the things going on. Casey loved to eavesdrop and but into things, it was like his job.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!)   --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:32 pm

(Casey likes Callie and Justin likes Anna. xD)

Callie nodded. She was about to say something, but then looked behind her. Two seats back was Casey Bonds, and Justin Flynn, also known as the popular "guys. Casey was such an eavedropper. When one of the boys looked at her, she gave him, or Casey, a dirty look and turned. "Boys." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!)   --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:36 pm

"Tell me about it," Anna said, flicking her hair behind her shoulder. She sighed as the bus soon pulled up to the school, and Annabelle stood up. "No normal sixteen year old should have to deal with this," She mumbled. "Nobody finds out, deal?" Annabelle said, looking straight into Callie's eyes.
~~~
((THANK YOU LORD THAT CASEY DOES NOT LIKE ME. -Cough- I mean, erm.. Anna. Yeah. Anna. xD))

Casey Bonds tilted his head back, straining to hear Callie and Anna's hushed conversation. He had always had a soft spot for Callie, though he would never admit that. He was so close to hearing.. SCREECH! The bus halted in front of the school, and Casey's head snapped forward, hurting his neck and causing his iPod to fall. He bent down to pick it up, and heard Anna as she walked past with her friend. "Nobody finds out, deal?" Casey smiled, and sat back up. Oh, this was something he would HAVE to find out.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!)   --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:20 pm

Callie nodded and left the bus. She did not like certain boys, and Justin and Casey were on the top of her list. She sighed and entered the school, determined and tired, at the same time. She dropped off her stuff at her locker and grabbed her books for history classShe flipped her over her sholder and watched Justin and Casey pass by. She shook her head and headed for class.

-----

Justin rolled his eyes and nudged Casey. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked his friend, after Anna and Callie walked past them. Anna had said something about 'not telling anyone', and that was where Justin comes in. He exited the bus and headed to class, grinning at Anna then leaving for history. He was in Callie and Anna's history class.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!)   --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:33 pm

Anna shoved her things into her untidy locker, grabbed her books, and hurried after Callie. She spotted Justin and Casey, and Justin grinned at her. She gritted her teeth tight, gave him a glare, and walked into class with Callie.
~~~
"You know it," Casey said, flashinf a pearly white grin at Callie. He grabbed his books, and flitted off to history class with Justin. Justin had heard Anna too, and they KNEW they had to find out what they were up too. He sat down in class two rows behind Callie, perfect for seeing notes passed or eavesdropping on coversations. He got there just in time, and the bell rung loud.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!)   --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:45 pm

Callie dropped her books on the desk as the rest of the kids came swarming in. She flashed a gkance at Anna and started writing something. She folded it and glared at Casey. She put it in Anna's hand and then listened when the teacher started talking. The note had said,

Let's go experiment with "it" at the forest.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!)   --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:25 pm

Anna took the note, read it, and gave a slight nod. She glared at Casey and Justin, and then wrote another note back to here.

Got it.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!)   --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:36 pm

(I just got a pm from Alley. She said we need to stop coping Becca and Jakes prp's -.- So, I'll have to change something... but what?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!)   --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:05 pm

((Ok.. I dunno what. Wizards or witches or something? I dunno. xDD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!)   --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:00 am

(Sure. Change in plans. x3)

-Time Skip-

After all her classes, Callie waitedpatiently for school to end. When the bell wrung, she quickly grabbed her bags and hurried out the door, and set off toward the forest. She hoped Anna would already be there. She didn't bother looking behind her. When she started into the forest, she dropped her bag and sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!)   --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:40 am

Anna jumped up as soon as she saw Callie, and met her half way. "You sure you wanna expirment with our.." Anna paused. "Powers, I guess?" She asked, eyes wide. She didn't notice Justin and Casey crouched up in a tree near them, listening. Casey had peeked into their desks after class, and found the notes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!)   --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:32 pm

Callie nodded. "Why would I be out here?" She asked, and looked around her. She had found out she had the forces of wind and nature. Sighing, she lightly touched a tree and blinked. Then she took her hand away. "This tree said it sees someone staring at us." She stated, almost flatly. She looked around, and put her hand on another tree. "Same with this one." She whispered.

Justin nearly toppled over. Of Course! Calliw and Anna had powers. He watch Anna and her friend carefully. The trees must have been talking, because Callie was coming this way. He quickly slipped into a large bush, pulling Casey along.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!)   --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:35 pm

Anna cocked her head. "WEIRD." She muttered. "I think I have animals and mind reading," Anna said, rubbing her temples. She growled, followed Callie, and lanched herself into the bush. There was lots of rustling, and then she came out, pinning Casey to the ground. "IDIOT!"
~~~
"Oh, well, hi there!" Casey said, shoving Anna off. "Someones a little temperish."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!)   --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:40 pm

Callie rolled her eyes. She kicked the bush and heard someone grunt. "Gotcha." She muttered, crossing her arms. "I love trees." She murmered, and pulled Justin out. "So, dumb and dumber, how are we doing today?" She said sweetly, but full of sarcasim. She flipped her hair and glared at Casey.

When Callie pulled him out of the bush, Justin was surprised about how strong she was. He rolled his eyes and smiled at Anna.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!)   --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:43 pm

Anna gave a death glare at Justin, and turned to the both of them, crossing her arms. "What do you think your doing here?" She snapped, disgusted by the both of them.
"Well, what are YOU doing HERE?" Casey asked, though he already knew. "It's a free country, we have a right to be here!" He said snappily.
"Well, you don't have a right to stalk us in the forest, you dork!" Anna said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!)   --Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Changing-- Part one- Never Give Up (PRP FOR BRANCH AND LEAF!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: