RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:38 pm

I stood by Lilliana, bolding staring ahead of us. Firestar was leading them. My tail lashed in the air as I glanced around for Jared. I saw the queens, kits, and elders crwaling to saftey on the small cliff that surrounded our camp. They were guarded by three warriors, the reast ready for Fireclan. I growled and glared at Firestar.

Firestar lead his clan to where he saw EarthClan. Cursing, he stared right at Lillistar and Fadepelt, his deputy, Bramblefang, right behind him. He looked behind him at his warriors. His eyes pierced as he stopped at the border, standly calmly infront of Lillistar and his deputy, facing Fadepelt. "The time as come." He growled. He quickly yowled something and started the battle. He didn't want to have any "talk" with Lillistar. He just wanted the battle. Quickly using his power he growled, and closed his eyes. He turned completly invisible. He started stalking the EarthClan leader, still unseeable.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:46 pm

I hissed and closed my eyes. In a battle, it's not the smartest thing to do, but it made me focus. Using my hearing, I heard Firestar stalk up and I lashed out with my claws, "Vines!" I shouted feeling them breaked the Earth around me. Hissing, I watched them wrap around Firestar's body that was still invisible. My eyes flashed completely green before hissing, "Now what are you going to do?"

Bramblefang hissed at Fadepelt and leapt into the air, his powers were the ability to fight. He struck out at the she-cat and hissed at her. His powers might not be wind, but he would fight until the end.

Matthew's ear's rang out as he turned and started to attack his supposedly own clan. Slashing a cat's throat, he bounded towards Lillistar. Mid-bound, he turned into a shadow and saw Firestar clearly, it might not make sense, but Shadows can see all, they aren't blinded by humans and cats. Curling up, he covered Lillistar's body, making sure that if she went down, he went with her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Firestar easily slipped out of the vines. He smirked, and faintly seeing a little of the outline of Shaowheart, bounded toward the deputy. He would get her out first, so then him and his deputy could get Lillistar. He sent to warriors toward the EarthClann leader to keep her busy. He the turned invisible and slithered away to help Bramblefang.

I hissed and dodged out of Bramblefang's aim. I closed my eyes and sent a huge gust a wind at the FireClan deputy. Iwould use her strongest forces, even if it killed me, Using my powers often made me really tired, espeacially big gusts of wind. Sighing, I whirled around and lunged at the deputy, almost losing my balance. I looked at Lilliana for help.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:00 am

I fought with tooth and claw until all the warrior's were slain. Hissing, I jumped into front of Fadepelt, accepting a blow to my chest. I struck back at Bramblefang and sliced at his throat.

Matthew hissed and struck out at Bramblefang at the same moment as Lillistar but at his flank. His head swivled as he caught Firestar stalking up on Fadepelt, and yowled, "Fadepelt! Behind you!"

Bramblefang hissed as he took a blow to the face and his hind. Stricking back, he cut Lillistar across the muzzle and the chest again.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:26 pm

I whirled around and crouched, ready to take Firestar's blow. Hissing, I rolled over and aimed for his side. My fought to control my anger within, so I didn't suddenly use my powers. I raked at the FireClan leader's side as he turned and raked my muzzle. I growled and tackled him, spitting and clawing. I could feel him slashing my stomach and legs. Pain shot through my body, as I kept on fighting. Slipping under his belly I tried to through him offguard and clutched his hindpaws, pulling myself out. I spun around and aimed for his tail.

Firestar growled at Shadowheart as Fadepelt whirled around and gave him a blow on his side. He twisted and slashed her muzzle. Fadepelt tackled him and he raked her stomach deeply, and niped at her hind legs. I stumbled out of her grip and stood up. She went under his belly as she feebly pulled herself up, gripping his hind legs. Firestar whirled around and pounced, landing smoothly on her back. he pushed her over and jumped off, then pinned the EarthClan deputy. He turned invisible and raked her belly again. He could see her starting to lose to him. Chuckling, the Firestar leader nipped at her neck.

Jared growled and pushed Firestar off Fadepelt. He stood infront of her as she got up. He stoodup on his hind legs and came down on his leader.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:55 pm

I hissed again before attacking with all my might on the Fireclan deputy. Bramblefang didn't last long under my paws as he staggered backwards. I hissed one last time before biting his neck and cutting off his windpipe. Spitting out the blood, I whirled around and helped one of the Earthclan deaputy's with a band of Fireclan warriors.

Shadowheart spat at Firestar's back and raked the Leader's side with his claws as Jared attacked him from the top. He heard faintly Lillistar attacking a cat before it got silent. His head snapped around and Shadowheart realized that she had just killed the Fireclan Deputy, Bramblefang.

OOC//; Hope you don't mind, my own character was annoying me enough to kill him off. xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:58 pm

(Hah. xD You owe him a new deputy. Nice going. You just killed poor Socky!)

I slowly staggered toward Lillistar. "Retreat?" i asked her, hoping she said yes. I then slashed at a FireClan warrior trying to pouce on me. Growling, i tackled it and killed the tom. He had left me another scar down my forehead. I sighed and swallowed, glancing at Firestar. I started to debate if I should go over there and kill myself or kill another warrior. Easy choiice. I whirled myself at the leader and threw him off balance. Tumbling, I slashed his neck. My mouth had the taste of blood as I started panting and pinned him.

Firestar growled and pushed Blazetail and Shadowheart off him. When the EarthClan deputy tackled and pinned him, he wriggled out from under her grip and took her from behind. The leader lunged for her neck and pushed her over. he clawed at her stomach. When she was tired out he whirled himself at the EarthClan leader. He tackled and pinned Lillistar, slashing and nipping at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:12 pm

OOC//; Socky? What? xD

I collapsed under Firestar's attack. It all happened so fast that I had to rewind my brain to comprehend what had just happened. My best friend Lauren, a.k.a Fadepelt, wanted us to retreat, and then she turned and attacked Firestar, who might as well be a forty-year-old in cat form. He overtook her easily and threw her off before tackling me. I was so tired, I just wanted to give up and let him kill me. My vision was getting fuzzy and black on the edges so I just stared up at Firestar hissing above me. It was over, I knew that.

Matthew was thrown off Firestar's flank with acute strangth. He slammed into a tree, or would have if he hadn't activated his powers and flown through it. As mist, the black tom snaked back towards the Leader to see him attacking Fadepelt. Shadowheart watched as the Fireclan deputy left Fadepelt tired out on the ground and tackle Lilliana. "NO!" He yowled realizing she wasn't fighting back. Matthew deactivated his powers and ran at full speed towards Firestar. Using all his strength, he tackled the Leader from the side and pushed him off Lilliana. Shadowheart watched as the Fireclan leader soared through the air before hitting a tree. Grabbing Lillistar, he pulled her back towards Earthclan and shouted, "FALL BACK! Lillistar has been hurt! Fallback! Fadepelt! Call them back!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:36 pm

(That was Socks old name. Bramblefang.)

I tried to stagger and help Lillistar, but collasped beside her. "I-I can't I panted at Matthew. I tred pulling myself up, but failed. My vision started to fuzz over. I gave Firestar a cold, hard glare, and rested my head on the blood-covered ground. Sighing, my eyes fluttered closed, and all I saw was black. I suddenly knew I wasn't dead, I might of just passed out.

Firestar growled and threw himself at Shadowheart, throwing him against a tree. He hissed, and put both his front paws on Fadepelt and Lilistar. He grinned, satisfied and yowled for FireClan to leave. He turned invisible, along with the EarthClan females. Dragging them along, he followed his clan, leaving Blazetail and Shadowheart faintly dazed.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:14 pm

Matthew groaned and shook his pelt out. His head was pounding. Looking around, he noticed multiple Earthclan cats staring daggers at himself and Blazetail. Rolling his eyes, he looked around for Lillistar and Fadepelt before hissing, "He took them. He took Lillistar and Fadepelt."

I felt myself hit a rock and it slide down my back. Something was dragging me along the ground, but I was too weak to open my eyes. I was worried I might be dead, until I heard someone or something talking. "B-But, Firestar, you must have a deputy..." "NEVER! I AM THE LEADER!" "Yes, sir." I felt a paw slide up to my head, the yowling hurt it.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:29 pm

(Your such a spoiler. xD He's gonna get a deputy, Missy.)

I shifted and tried to growled. I felt a sudden of pang as someone hit my head. I groaned and flickered my eyes open. I blinked to ajust to the light. I grumbled and looked up, to see Firestar. i hissed and tried to grab him. he just shook my and I hit my head. I hissed again, this time a lot weaker. "Ow..." I grumbled. My cuts stung and my fur was matted with blood.

Firestar growled. "At least not you..." He grumbled and pulled the EarthClan cats into his den. He signaled for some cats to keep watch, his strongest warriors. The females were to dazed and tired to fight. Smirking, he took a step back and left the den. He would wait. He lookeed around, and tried to find a cat in shape. He saw oe of his toms staring at his den. Jadefeather. He would do as deputy.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:48 pm

I opened my eyes wearily and felt something hit me. Shaking my head, Everything started becoming more clear. Looking around, I noticed Firestar and Fadepelt hissing at each other. I watched Firestar leave and I tapped Fadepelt on the shoulder with my tail, "Are you okay?" I managed to make my voice sound strong, even though I was probably better off dead than in this condition alive.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:54 pm

(your playing Jadefeather.)

I managed to nod. I then rested my head on the damp, cold soil. Shuddering, I wanted to turn to human, badly. But I couldn't, not with cats here! Sighing, I pulled myself up as I wtached Firestar annouce the new deputy, Jadefeather. I saw him looking at me, and I growled. His eyes snapped away and smirked. I felt my heart pounding as I tried to regain my energy.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:02 am

OOC//; Right. Sorry, xD

I touched Fadepelt with my tail lightly and sighed, "We'll be alright. Don't worry."

Jadefeather stood beside Firestar as he was announced the new Deputy. Something bothered him that he was the new second-in-command for the rival Clan, but he shrugged off as he looked at Fadepelt lying in Firestar's dusty den. She growled at him and he turned away quickly. Jadefeather swore he saw a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:49 am

I nodded lightly and curled my tail over my paws. "Great. We're hostages for a cat that might be 40 years old for all I know!" I hissed, clearly annoyed with the whole situation. Growling, I rested my head on the den floor and put my paws over my eyes. "I. hate. my life. Stupid teen years." I cursed to myself. I gave a warnering look to one of the gueards, who was staring at me like I was an idiot.

Firestar annouced the deputy, then hopped off the great rock and slithered toward his den, toward the hostaages. He stopped and looked over his sholder to see if Jadefeather was following or not. He was. Muttering, the FireClan leader and his deputy slipped through the guards, facing the two females.

I growled, and unsleathed my claws. I sat up and stood right infront of the new FireClan deputy. I curled my tail and stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:04 am

I rose to a stand with Fadepelt, but calmed myself down where my pelt was pressed down and standing on edge like Lauren's. My paws hurt when I swifted my weight, but I tried to ignore it as I stated, "I am not scared of you. I don't know why you're doing this, we used to live peacefully."

Jadefeather flicked his tail behind him and glared at Fadepelt, stupid she-cat. She'd be smart to stop trying to attack anything that moved.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:04 pm

I growled, and flicked my tail. My fur rose as I locked eyes with Jadefeather. I looked away and turned my attention to Firestar. "Why are we even here, anyway?" I hissed, my claws digging into the ground. I was ready to tear them to pieces, but with Lillistar beside me, I felt a little better.

Firestar scoffed at Lillistar's question. "Peacefully? What's in your mind?" He retorted. Then he turned Fadepelt. "I'm asking Lillistar about something, you ask Jadefeather. He's in cahrge of you." He said.

That did it. "Wait. I'm not going with that furball, no way." I complained and glared at Firestar. "Leader, leader and deputy. Not deputy to deputy, or leader to leader." I stepped closer, so I was right in his face. " Got that?" I hissed.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:11 pm

"Fadepely, Please." I stated calmly, putting my paw on her chest. I stepped in front of her and nodded at Firestar, "I will be happy to come with you." I cleared my throat and looked at Fadepelt before whispering to her quickly, "Use your powers and see if you can contact Shadow, or Blaze..." I turned towards Firestar and planted myself at the entrance of his den, "I am not leaving until I know that my Deputy will be safe. You can't hurt me."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:21 pm

Firestar rolled his eyes. "She'll be fine." He hissed, and flicked his tail. two cats shoved Lillistar forward. He smirked and nodded at Jadefeather. He started walking by the EarthClan leader, toward the medicine den. It was safer, without her deputy she wasn't as strong as she thought.

I hissed and casted a threating glance at the guards that shoved my friend ahead. I turned to Jadefeather. "What do you want? Make it quick, because I'm going to get out." I hissed at him, my ears flattened. I kept my claws sleathed though. This cat can't hurt me without Firestar's permission.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:23 pm

OOC//; -Cough- Sorry.

I stumbled forward with Firestar and hissed lightly at him. I might have not been at the primest shape possible, but I could still fight. Noticing we were walking towards the Medicine cat den, I turned towards the Fireclan leader and questioned, "Why here? Why me, or better yet, us?"

Jadefeather nodded slightly towards Firestar and planted himself in front of Fadepelt. "You aren't getting out, You will have a chance to talk to Firestar soon. Now don't make me angry." The tom hissed in reply at her head-strong statement. He knew the Deputy had powers like the Leader, but he also knew she was to mouse-brained to fight correctly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:37 pm

I swished my tail in the air, and glared at him. "Make me." I challenged. I was so tempted to drown this cat, but I kept it in. I unsleathed my claws and stepped toward him. "In my opinion, I shouldn't be held here, you pussy cat." I hissed. "I don't even remember doing anything to FireClan!" I spat. It was true. We ahd tried to live well with this clan.

Firestar hissed. "Think about it." He answered her simply, and stepped into the medicine den. The medicine cat looked at him strangly. "Twitchwhisker, out." He ordered, and the medicine cat slipped past him.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:57 pm

I pondered what he had said for a moment before my eyes went wide and my whiskers twitched, "Are you trying to make a move on me? Oh, ew. Don't even think about it!" I yowled backing away, and managing to trap myself against a wall. Oh Starclan, Oh Starclan, Oh Starclan! I thought frantically, if I was right, oh Ew, I didn't even want to think about it. Ah, this cat already creeped me out to no end. It was like some Law and Order: Special Victims Unit Episode. Oh, ew. I shuttered at the thought. This was disturbing. Beyond disturbing, words couldn't describe.

Jadefeather winked at Fadepelt and smirked lightly, "Really... I could just, make you..." The tawny blue-ish grey tom moved in closer to her before stepping back, he'd have a scar if he didn't behave, from Firestar and Fadepelt both. "Frankly, I'm not posistive why Firestar has you here, you are completely useless."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:37 pm

Firestar backed away. "Are you kidding?" He said, hissing. THen he stopped. "No. It's about something else." He answered, and covered his paws with his tail. "Jadefeather likes Fadepelt, for the subject." He added, his fur prickling. He glared at Lillistar.

I made face, then become serious. "Useless? He's talking about you!" I retorted. My eyes twinkled suddenly, I thought I could feel it. I had a thought. My eyes became wide. I remembered a rumor in elementary school if a guy liked you, he woul pick on you and try to make you mad." I glared at Jadefeather. Oh, ew. Fadepelt, don't throw up! I managed to control myself. I frowned. "You like me!" I hissed, a disgusted face overcame me. I flattened my ears and stared at him. Dear god, I hoped Lilliana wasn't going through this.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:08 pm

"Out with it then," I hissed after a releaving sigh that he didn't like me. Gross mental image of a forty-year old cat with no hair and me in a kitty apron. Weird. Shaking my head, I glared at him and sat down across the Medicine Cat den from him, there was still no need for close proxcimity.

Jadefeather's eyebrows raised, "I what?" He seemed to hiss and exclaim at the same time, "You are crazy, completly and exponitially psycho. Crazy, mouse-brained she-cat!" He backed away out of the den and then cursed himself before covering the opening again, How in Starclan did she figure out?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:54 pm

I smirked. "My not a total mouse-brain!" I hissed, my eyes blazing. "ew.ew. and ew. I don't even know how old you are, so give up on being hu-" I stopped my self and twisted around, so my back faced him. "I have no intension to be here." I growled. "Nor have a cat making a huge mistake calling me psycho." I snapped at him. I was still turned toward the den wall. I wanted to run and get Lilliana, and turn to a human and stomp FireClan's guts out.

Firestar scoffed. He glared at Lillistar. "I want you, and your filthy clan, to move. Out of this land. It's FireClan's." He hissed. "Also, are you and Fadepelt humans?" He asked, slightly growling. If she thought he was forty, man was he gonna kill her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: