RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:55 pm

I narrowed my eyes at Firestar and hissed, "How dare you accuse my deputy and I of being fox-brained two-legs! I've never heard of such a thing! You-" I stopped myself for a moment, there was no need risking being exposed. It scared me that he thought we were, Lauren had better not told anyone, other than Jared of course.

Jadefeather's eyebrow's raised as he watched Fadepelt faulter and turn around. "What?" He taunted, "Are you scared of saying something your precious Leader wouldn't approve of. She's more useless than you, such a pacifist, never meant to be a leader. She's not strong enough." He sneered at the end, just daring the she-cat to attack. He'd have he killed in a moment if she did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:45 pm

I suddenly froze. He had pulled my last straw. I whipped around, my fur standing on one end. My ears were pressing against my head and my claws were digging into the ground. "What?" I hissed at the deputy. "If I were you, I wouldn't be the one talking!" I spat. Most people knew I had temper problems, so they leave me in peace. "Say that again, and I'll show you who should shut up." i growled, trying to ignore his question. My answer could give away everything! My secret, life, me not being a cat.... My tail was flicking mdly in the air.

Firestar smirked. "She's not as all useless. She'd make a great FireClan warrior." He retorted, and curled his tail. "So would you, if I thought about it." He hissed, glaring at the EarthClan leader. He twitched his ears. "So." He growled. He was starting to cahnge his plan of thought.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:59 pm

I ignored his jab at Fadepelt and hissed, "Are you a two-leg?" I unsheathed my claws and then scratched at him. I was too weak though, because my paw fell without getting even close to Firestar's body.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:22 pm

Firestar roolled his eyes as he watched Lillistar's paw flail stupidly in the air. He scoffed and glanced behind Lillistar. He raised his eyebrows (If cats have them.) "Looks like someone has temper problems!" He mused, staring at Fadepelt.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:43 am

OOC//; I thought they were in the Med Den? And Jayfeather and Fadepelt were in the Leader den?

I ignored him and asked, "Why did you ask me that? Are you a two-leg? You're probably an old two-leg, probabaly forty moons or something, ancient." I hissed at the end, just daring him to get mad, I could take him, what I lacked in physical strength, I could make up with powers.

Jayfeather rolled his eyes at the crazy she-cat, and then questioned, "What are you? A tempermental two-leg? All you do is act like one of their kits, sticking your nose into things that don't include you. You know, you're only Lillistar's deputy because you two were friends at Kits. She might not be fit for Leader, but she was always better than you, smarter, and able to control her emotions." He sneered at her back and waited for her to react, it was only a matter of time before she broke and tried to kill him.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:52 pm

(They are, but he can see the leaders den from the view.)

I growled, but kept my urge to get it over with Jadefeather. "I'm a lot more controlled then you."I retorted curtly. I glared at him, then I couldn't hold it any longer. I hissed and pounced, tackling the FireClan deputy. I was stronger than him, and to prove it, I flicked my tail and let go of him. A huge gust of wind hit the male and smacked him against a wall. I could feel my energy quickly draining, but my fierce mood pushed it farther. I swiped at the dazed deputy but missed. Growling with frusteration I bowled into him, and when I hit him in the stomach, then just... fainted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5