RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Gen didn't move. "Kalie? What's wrong with you?" Se said, noticing the boy Kalie had ran into was looking at her weirdly. She glanced at him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:09 pm

"Hey Gen, remember our conversation from earlier?" Kalie said casually. "About uhm, those creepy boys that have crushes on us?"
The boy gave her an odd look, and looked sideways at his companion.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Gen suddenly got what she meant. "Oh no, You mean- Let's go." She said, her eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:13 pm

Kalie nodded dramatically. "You see? Important business." Kalie nodded like it was important.
"What's this about boys?" He asked, stopping them.
Kalie shrugged, and slipped past him, grabbing Gen's arm.
"Don't think in his eyes." She breathed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:14 pm

"You really scare me." She breathed back. "You really do."
The boy Kalie didn't run into stopped Gen.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:16 pm

"Well it was supposed to be creepy and awesome at the same time!" Kalie breathed back.
Suddenly, she was stopped by the boy she had run into.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Gen shook the guy off. She slipped something out of her backpack. A book.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:22 pm

Kalie shoved the guy off her. "Hey, back off freak!" She looked up at him, but tore her eyes away immediately, bad idea. She slung her backpack over her shoulder, and grabbed Gen again. Something slipped out of her backward as well.. Her story. Kalie gasped, diving for it. "No!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Gen grabbed teh story before Kalie did and clutched it, giving it back to Kalie. She started skimming her book quickly.
The boy who grabbed Gen shoved her to get her to pay attention.
Gen growled. "Back off!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:26 pm

"Yay, we get to run again." Kalie snapped, clutching her story tightly. She nodded to Gen, and they both took off.
Payton growled, dashing after them. "Get back here!"

((Do all my boys have girl names except Mitchell and Jacob? Gawd. Jaybird. Lol.))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:29 pm

Gen dropped her book and growled. She stoppe dto pick it up and suddenly tripped. "Ow!" She cried.
Marcus grabbed Gen by the collar.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 pm

Kalie stopped, hearing Gen. She ran back instantly, and was tripped by Payton. She hit the ground, her story flung out of her hands and onto the ground. Her head throbbed as she tried to reach for it.
Payton snickered, and grabbed the story, which was barely outside her reach. "I believe this is mine."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Gen suddenly read something out of the book she dropped. Marcus and Payton tripped from it. "Mud rocks." She aid, rubbing her neck and snatching the story back.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:33 pm

Kalie took the story back, and kicked Payton in the stomach. "See you, idiots."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Gen scowled and whipped upp her book, following Kalie.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:35 pm

"C'mon, they'll probably get up any second." Kalie said, sprinting down the hallways.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:36 pm

Gen sprinted after her, cursing about the story.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:37 pm

'Oh, pfft. It's awesome and you know it." Kalie grinned. "Almost there,' She said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Genisis sighed and kept her even pace with Kalie.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Finally, they reached the center of it all. It looked like an agency, with people on computers and lots going on. Kalie grinned. "This place is so COOL." Kalie said. "Where are we gonna go? They'll find us one way or another.."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:50 pm

Gen looked around with awe. She shook awake promptly though, glancing at Kalie. "What are their powers anyway?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:52 pm

"Uhm, well if you catch their eye they can control you until you either somehow break away or they let you control yourself again.." Kalie mumbled, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:53 pm

Gen's eyes grew wide. "COME ON."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Kalie laughed nervously. "Heheh.. Heh.."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:03 pm

Gen was tempted to rip the story into pieces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next