RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:24 pm

"Have a great day!" Kalie snarled sarcastically, stalking off, story in hand. Her tears threatened to overflow, but she kept a straight face.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:30 pm

Genisis was frusterated and fuming. She clenched her teeth together.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:32 pm

Why did her friend have to be so difficult? Payton was sure to be fuming and after them by now.. What would happen to Gen? Kalie shook her head angry, she didn't care.. Right? She was soon in a tree house, taking the elevator-ish thing.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Gen didn't see anyone in sight, so she slid toward the princilpals desk.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:24 pm

(Oh I can just see many horrible possibilities for this girl. xD)

Kalie growled, looking at the story. She wasn't obsessed over it, she had gotten out of most of the situations it had gotten her into.. Most.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:13 pm

(Lol. xD)

Genisis glanced at al the files. Boring. She grumbled and tried some cabinets. One of them was locked. She glanced around again before disappearing by crouching toward the cabinet. She started to pick the lock.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:16 pm

(Well I totally DO. Ooh, I has a plan with Payton once she opens the file and stuffffffffffff. xD)

Kalie sat down, trying to clear her head, trying to think. How'd she get herself into this mess?
She wrote her story, and then.. Gen read it. And they felt odd afterwards.
So how to get them out of it?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:17 pm

Gen suddenly heard a click and grinned. She slowly opened the cabinet and gawked at it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:18 pm

And that's when Payton's hand came down on her shoulder. "What in the world do you think you're doing? You're like, trying to get yourself killed, aren't you?"

(He is not gonna do what you think.. Plans in mind, evil plans. xD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Gen ignored him. "Touch me and you'll be the one killed, Payton." She growled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:20 pm

Payton rolled his eyes. "I'm not going to hurt you, idiot." He said under his breath.
"Why aren't you with Kalie?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:21 pm

Gen growled. "When as that been your buisness. And for your own sake, I'm not the idiot."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:22 pm

"My business cause.. I said it is and I'm cool." Payton said, grinning slightly. "What did you guys FIGHT or something?" He asked, ignoring her comment.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:23 pm

Gen rolled her eyes. She shifted through the papers. "I'm not being friendly toward you after being under your control, you dork. Just FYI." She snapped.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:24 pm

"I haven't realized that." Payton said sarcastically. He was quiet, pausing for a second. "Why don't you go make up with Kalie, that or at least leave before my Dad or Marcus use you as bait for Kalie."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:28 pm

Gen growled. "No. I'm not, thank you. She stood up, glaring at him, not in the eyes though. "Kalie's such a jerk."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:33 pm

"How so?" Payton looked off to the side, so in case she met his eye he couldn't control her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Gen bit her lip. "She thinks she's always in control. I have to always follow. It annoys me." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:36 pm

Payton nodded slightly. "Eh, that's why she irritates me. But she does kind of know her way around, she created it and all. But I see your point." He said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:42 pm

Gen shrugged. "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:42 pm

Payton looked behind him anxiously. "You reallyyyy should go, I'm not kidding.." He said, looking worried.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Gen frowned. "Why are you being nice to me?" She pressed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:46 pm

Payton bit his lip and frowned back. "I have reasons." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:24 pm

Gen scowled unbelievingly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:25 pm

"Would you just please LEAVE?" Payton said anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next