RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Gen, while reading, felt a weird tingling in her body. She sopped reading and shuddered a bit.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:52 pm

"What's wrong?" Kalie inquired.

(Hee, I sounded smart.. Inquired. Lol. xD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Gen rubbe dher arm. "I feel all tingleish." She said, unsure of what just happened to her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:54 pm

"I'm pretty sure Excel children do not use the word 'tingleish'," Kalie muttered, but looked at Gen oddly. "It's probably nothing." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Gen rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She said, brushing it off easily. "So.."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:56 pm

"Dunno. Why do you think the principle has something against us, do you think?" Kalie asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:58 pm

Gen shrugged. "Cause maybe we are wayy better than him." She joked, smiling slightly at Kalie.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:59 pm

"Heh, I bet." Kalie grinned.

(We'll probably have to time skip to school next day to avoid freakish boredness. xD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:00 pm

Gen giggled. "Man, I'm bored." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:02 pm

-Time SKIP-

Kalie arrived to class the next day with Gen, and they both sat in their seats. Not too long after, they heard something on the crackling intercom.

"Genisis and Kalie, please report to the principles office."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:05 pm

Gen had just sat down when the intercom went off, calling her and Kalie to the office. She stood up and exchanged worried glances with some of her classmates before following Kalie out the door.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:09 pm

"This should be good," Kalie said, loud enough for pretty much the whole class to hear. Some actually nodded in sarcastic agreement. Kalie walked down to the principles office with Gen, taking her time.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Gen opened the door slowly, letting Kalie in before her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Kalie rolled her eyes, and walked right in. She stood in front of the principle's desk, where he sat waiting. He looked tired, and .. Just.. Odd.
"Get on with it." Kalie snapped. "We're in the middle of class."
The principle looked up at Kalie. "So, girls, where's that little story of your's?"
Kalie went pale.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:18 pm

Gen coughed into her sleeve, nervous. "Why?" She asked, sighing.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:22 pm

"Because," He said, frowning. "You.. You did something. I know about your powers.. I don't know how or why.. But I suddenly do. It has something to do with that story, I'm sure."
Kalie was pale. Still. "I didn't write any story." She then coughed. "Hah. Powers? You're insane."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:42 pm

Gen looked uncertain. "Kalie..." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:44 pm

"What?" Kalie whispered back, staring at the principle.
How in the world does he KNOW? She thought.
"I'm not exactly sure, and you just proved yourself wrong." He replied. Kalie cocked her head.
"OHH SNAP."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:46 pm

Gen scowled. "Soooooo?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:48 pm

"Gen- the- tingleish- story- CRUD." Kalie said, looking horrified. "What have we done? Gen, what you read last night.. It didn't come out because it was already real. I based the character off him.. So all that happened was he got the- CRUDD."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:48 pm

Gen shook her friend. "Your insane!" She said. "Great."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:51 pm

"Aren't we all?" Kalie muttered. "Freak, how am I gonna undo this NOW." She moaned aloud.
"What powers do you have?" The principle asked suddenly.
Kalie laughed darkly. "Hah, as if I'd tell you. You're EVIL in my story.." She trailed off, choking on her words.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:58 pm

Gen choke dtoo. "Kalie, your a nut. Complete. total. Nut!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:59 pm

"Isn't that what I'm here for? Why did you expect? It's *ME* we're talking about." Kalie muttered. And then she thought about what the principle had done in her story. Her face went pale. "Gen.. We need to run. Now."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Gen redid the story in her mind. "Ohh...." She said, her voice quavering slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next