RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tree of Secrets: Part 1 [Confusion] PRP for Branch,Vixen, and me!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

The Tree of Secrets: Part 1 [Confusion] PRP for Branch,Vixen, and me! Empty
PostSubject: The Tree of Secrets: Part 1 [Confusion] PRP for Branch,Vixen, and me!   The Tree of Secrets: Part 1 [Confusion] PRP for Branch,Vixen, and me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:10 pm

There was 3 best friends, _______ _____, Alexis Simmons, and ______ ____. The twelve year-olds were so close, like sisters. Then something happened. During the end of school, one by one moved away. Strangely, at night Alexis was playing trith or dare with her new friends. Emma dared her to go into a dark forest, it was told that some went in, and NEVER came out. While she went in she saw ____ ____ and ____ ___ by a tree. "Ah, I'm just halucinating!" I told myself, but I was wrong, I could touch them. We all were freak'in out, in an excoited way. We all told about our new school, leaning against the tree. The next morning I thought it was a dream, I was wrong. When I woke up, I was.... in ______ house? But I wasn't myself, I was a shape-shifter.

Rules
Do I really have to put these up???

Form:
Name (First and last please):
Personalty:
One line description:
Other:

Plot :

Okay, I admit, I already have an idea for part two..... and part 3..... :P

Members (Well, people):

Branchie's charries -

Vixen's characters -

My characters -

Alexis Page Simmons - SHe has chocolate brown hair with amber eyes, tanned skin, and is always wearing the top of the fashion.

News

December 12th, 2009 - YAY!!! This rp is ready.... to be rped. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com

The Tree of Secrets: Part 1 [Confusion] PRP for Branch,Vixen, and me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: