RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

.:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:. Empty
PostSubject: .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:.   .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Soul Catchers

'Two heads are better than one...'

Introduction\Plot

Have you ever dreamed you wern't an only child? Dreamed that you had the perfect twin sister?
I have.
Until I find out I did.
We were seperated at birth when we were both kidnapped and sold to different states.
That makes us long lost sisters, right?
I'm going to find her.
And I'll find out why I never had a normal life.
I will.

Rules

Um.
Also make another charecter besides the sister. Then a boy. xD *hint*
(No crushes..... maybe. xD)

Form

Eh. They're twin sisters, so I guess we will decided the looks.
AS for the other charecters.. I dunno.

Charecters

Hero Noberlin - Vixen
Jacquelyn Noberlin - Branch
Calairity Buck - Vixen
Maggie Allaway - Branch
Nolan Stormcast - Vixen
Jamie Spires - Branch

News

*Pwn*

Last edited by Vix on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

.:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:.   .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Name: Maggie Allaway
Description: She is tall for her age, and sickly skinny, but that’s just because of her genes. She has pale skin with vibrant freckles, and her bright red/orange hair matches her freckles. She also has bright green eyes. She wears whatever she can find in her closet that’s clean, most of the time.
Personality: Maggie is curious and not afraid to ask questions. Most people think she has some kind of personality disorder, because she’s either extremely nice and friendly, or she’s extremely irritated and indifferent about things. When she’s irritated, she won’t hesitate to beat the snapples out of people that irritate her, but she made a personal rule for herself that she has to have a good reason for beating them up.
Other: She’s the other character besides the sister.

Name: Jamie Spires
Description: He has longish black hair that’s always in his face, and reaches well past his ears, but is above his shoulders. He dyed it, and it now has neon green streaks in it. He is fairly pale, and is tall for his age and lean, with long limbs. For the most part, he wears all black. He also wears a small silver bracelet on his right hand that he never seems to take off.
Personality: When you first look at Jamie, you think that’s he’s some kind of punk that likes to cause trouble. That’s not exactly the case. He is quiet and kind of shy, but not afraid to stand up for what he believes in. When he’s picked on, which isn’t often, he’s quick with comebacks. He is quite clever and smart, and a great strategist. He gets ticked off easily, and because of that reason not many realize he’s a truly nice person.
Other: He’s the boy.. (Hmm.. I wonder.. xD)

Name: Jacquelyn (Jackie for short) -whatever the last name is-
Description: We’ll both decide, so I have no idea at the moment.
Personality: She’s curious, but much to shy, she doesn’t like to question things. She seems like your typical straight A student, who has the perfect life and everything, but she really isn’t. She can get irritated quickly, and her patience is short with people. She gets mad at people who don’t understand when she tries to explain and talk about things, she just assumes that everybody was just like her. She has major anger issues, but not many people know that. (For the moment.. xD)
Other: She’s the sister.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:.   .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:47 pm

(Accepted! Maggie will go with Jackie to find Hero. And Calarity will go with Hero to find Jackie. They have some *cough* troubles. *cough*)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:.   .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:57 pm

(Cool! You start? =))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:.   .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:31 pm

"Hero!" Calairity complained. "This is such, such a stupid idea."
I started humming 'Fire Flies', hinting to my best friend that I wasn't listening. She narrowed her eyes.
I grinned, because it looked funny. Calairity can never look serious. Her strawberry blonde hair and light
blue eyes made her look too happy. I pulled open a draw and grabbed most of the clothes I could manage and
stuffed them into my small knapsack.
"Calair, you know nothing is gonna make me stop going to find my long lost sister." I said, emphasizing long lost.
"I could even know more about my real life! Who are my birth parents? How did we seperate? I've GOT to go." I explained.
She still looked unsure, but crossed her arms.
"Fine, Hero. Have to your way. But then I'm coming." She demanded.
I glared at her, but she wouldn't give up. That's one thing about my friend. She's too stubborn to listen to complaints,
but she's the queen of complaining. I shrugged on my sack.
"Hurry up then. Go pack." I muttered. She grinned and dashed out the door, coming back at least 10 minutes later.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:.   .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Maggie was shaking her head slightly. "Jackie, you have to know that you are possibly the most stupid person I've ever met." Maggie complained, sighing. Maggie brushed her vibrant hair out of her face, and stared at me until finally I had to flinch away from her look. "And you know what? Even if you do go and look for her, chances are, you won't even find her."
"Magnolia Allaway, I am finding my long lost sister, with or without your negativity along the way." I declared, grinning when my best friend flinched at the use of her name. I was going through my stuff for the fifteenth time, at least. I wanted to make sure I had everything I could possibly need.
Maggie growled, and slugged my arm lightly. "You're insane," Maggie sighed, crinkling her nose like she does when she does some serious thinking. "But you're MY insane best friend. I'm coming." Maggie said.
I grinned to myself, nodding. I was silent for a long moment, making her think I was going to object.
"Go pack. And be quick about it, Magnolia." I snickered, but she knew I was kidding.
She bolted out the door, and came back about fifteen minutes later. We both put on our backpacks, it was quiet.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:.   .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:34 pm

I snuck past mom and dad. Meggan and Phil now, I guess. I saw Shmaowzow resting by the
door and I picked the 6th month kitten up and whisked out the door. Calarity was glaring at the cat, Shmew for
short while we ran. I breathed in the fresh air, As scary as it sounds, I don't ever remember being outside.
Meggan and Phil kept me inside at all times. They were always worried, saying danger is near. It was always
dark inside the house too. I thought about this as we left my former home behind us.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:.   .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:44 pm

Maggie and I snuck downstairs quickly and quietly. Mom and Dad were sitting on
the couch, watching some boring sitcom. I stared at them for a heartbeat, but
then I felt Maggie tugging on my sleeve. We needed to hurry and go.
I shook my head, clearing it. I opened the front door, and Maggie and I slipped out
without anybody being the wiser. Clear, fresh air met my face, and I breathed in deeply
and quietly. I didn't go outside much, Jay and Laura never let me unless it was completely needed.
They were your typical over-protective parents, but ten times worse. They were always worried
about something, worried that I was in danger. But of what? I would have to face
the world sometime, right? I also noticed for the first time in all that I'd lived with my so-called
parents, that the house never had many lights on. They were rarely used, actually. I guess
adoptive parents were always weird.. Right?
Maggie and I ran faster, and we didn't look back.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:.   .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:21 pm

We ran toward downtown. I had weird hearing, and the sound of the city pounded in my ears. I winced and hid somewhere quieter. I glanced at Clara. She was pulling money out of her pocket. I did the same. Together we had a total of at least $70. She ran and returned 5 minutes later with some ear muffs. Good thing it wasn't summer, or I would of looked idiotical. We swiftly walked down the sidewalk. When we finished getiing all the stuff we needed, (Cat food, human food ect.) we walked into the local bookstore to rest.
"Is this it, do you reckon?" I asked Clara. She shrugged but nodded, apparently paying attention to someone else. I followed her glare to a boy about our age, maybe older.
"Who's he?" I said.
"Nolan. A kid at school who likes to bully me." She growled.I suddenly got a quesy feeling. That's another thing. I can kind of feel when something dangerous was going to happen, or if someone or something was dangerous.
"I sometimes hear him whispering to others about a girl named Hero. I'm pretty sure it's you, 'cause not many girls are named Hero. What's really weird is that you've never left your house, so how could he know you?" She droned on. The feeling got tighter. He started to get up and walk away, and we darted after him and when we caught up, he was talking to another man.
"She's gone?" Nolan asked irritably.
"Yeah, the police got a report, sir." The man said.Clara shifted, and I could hear she was cracking up silently.
"Ugh. I'll have to contact Jamie to make sure Jackie doesn't leave California. I'm going to have to make sure Hero doesn't leave New York. " Nolan growled. I held my breath. Jackie. That's my sisters name. And she's in California. And last, a kid is after me.
Why?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:.   .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:46 pm

(I think I'm in love with this plot... Can I marry it? xD)

Maggie and I had saved up some money. We had a fairly decent amount, but it's not like we were rich. We were going to have to act fast to find my sister. We went into the local store, and I was ever so grateful that kids our age went to the store by themselves all the time. I wouldn't know, I didn't ever leave the house.
"Maggie.." I said, poking her arm as I scanned the shelves for a last time, to make sure we didn't forget anything. You could say I liked to be prepared. When Maggie didn't answer, I poked her again and looked up. Maggie was staring at somebody, and that somebody was a boy. Or was it a girl? The person's hair was sure long enough to be a girl.
"Who's that Maggie? We don't have time to-" Maggie grabbed my arm as the boy walked closer to where we were.She motioned for me to be quiet, as the boy was walking with somebody who didn't look right.. I just knew it. He looked irritated, and the bags under his eyes made me think he didn't get enough sleep.
"That's Jamie Spires. He's like some punk at my school who likes to pick on me." Maggie breathed, and then fell silent. Jamie and the other person were talked, and Maggie and I listened closely.
Jamie was sighing heavily, pinching his nose higher up, near his eyes, between his index finger and thumb.
"This can't be right, she's never left the house, how could she possibly think she can find Hero-" Jamie was growling, when something beeped. He looked down at his pager, and his eyes darted, reading it quickly.
I tried not to breathe. Hero. Hero was the name of my sister.
Jamie growled again, and waved the man off. "Alright, so she's out of the house. Nolan has contacted me, and I'm too make sure Jackie doesn't leave California, and he'll make sure Hero doesn't leave New York." He said, shaking his head. "I don't have time for this." He muttered half heartedly under his breath.
I sucked in a breath, and Maggie nearly slapped ,me over the head. Her eyes were wide, confused like me.
Hero was in New York, well that made the searching a little easier. And now somebody was after us..
Something was definitely up, and I think Maggie and I are about to find out, whether we want to or not
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:.   .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:09 pm

(xD)

Shmew meowed softly. It was loud enough, because Nolan looked their way. Clara cursed.
"Wretched cat!" She growled. Hero stood up and scratched Shmew behind the ears while Nolon came closer.
"C'mon Hero." Clara said urgently. Nolan approached Hero.
"Yess?" Hero asked him, looking up.
"Did you here any of that?" Nolan growled.
"Why yes, moron. Why?" Hero responded. Clara covered her mouth. Hero was using Nolan's weakness. Hero batted
her eyelashes at him. Nolan looked strange.
"Oh, um..." He said, shifting nervously. Clara burst into a fit of giggles.
Hero smiled at Nolan. "Well I'll be off now." She said and beamed her best smile at him.
Nolan looked confused as Hero and Clarairity left the store. The man came up to Nolan.
"Sir, why didn't you stop her?" He asked, conccerned. Nolan was taken by surprised, and left his trance.
"Oh crap!" He cursed.

"How did you know his weakness is girls?' Clarairity asked, astounded. Hero shrugged.
"I could just tell, I guess. Boy what an idiot." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:.   .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:16 pm

(I now pronounce myself Mrs. This Plot.. xD)

Jamie approached, I guess I had coughed to loudly.. Heh.
He crossed his arms, staring at us. He nodded in Maggie's direction, he knew her.
He then looked at me, and his bright, icy blue eyes widened. He must've realized I was the one he was looking for. Why? I sure didn't know, I wasn't special or anything.
"Did you hear any of that conversation?" He demanded, looking angrily at Maggie. He must've known as well as I did, that Maggie didn't like to not know things, and when she found out about something by accident, things weren't pretty.
"Of course." I replied, before Maggie could open her mouth. I looked him over, and I'm surprised nobody saw the bright light of the lightbulb flash up above my head. I had an idea.
"Hey, Jamie, is it? I have a little kitten at home, named Tumbler. She's a little gray one with white paws, want to see a picture?" I asked, making my eyes wide and innocent. I had no kitten, but I DID have a picture of my Grandma's old kitten, I always kept it with me.
Jamie's eyes got big. "Oooh! Yeahh! Lemme see!" He said, looking excited. Maggie looked completely dumbfounded. Jamie Spires, the punk, being an animal lover? Not possible.
I pulled out the crinkled picture, and handed it to him. He cooed at the picture, looking delighted.
I grabbed Maggie's arm, yanking her out of the store quickly. Maggie started busting up laughing.
"Mr. Punk has a weakness, it seems!" Maggie giggled, shaking her head in disbelief.
"Aren't you supposed to make sure Jackie doesn't leave California..?" The man asked Jamie.
Jamie looked surprised, and dropped the picture. "Oh, Nolan is going to murder me." Jamie growled, groaning at the same time.
Maggie and I laughed again, shaking our heads. That had to be a slim escape. "Boys."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:.   .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:53 pm

We bought a cab to take us out of New York. After awhile I glanced in the driver's rear viewer or
what ever. Someone was following us. I nudged Clarairity. She stopped the driver and paid him with the rest
of our cash. He let us out and we slipped into the abandoned alley and started to run. I lost the track of time
after a bit. I stopped when the alley lead to a busy street. Clarairity studied a street sign quietly. "We're almost
to Pensylvania." She sighed, biting her lip.
"Oh boy." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:.   .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:29 am

Maggie and I pulled ourselves together, buying a cab to get us away and out of California.
We both sat in silence for a while, and I stared out the window, at the landscapes that flashed by.
Suddenly, Maggie nearly broke my arm off, her face looked red, and she jerked at the rear view mirror.
There was a sleek black car following us, definitely in pursuit.
We got out, paying the the driver quickly and slipping into a thick crowd. We blended right in, and soon found a back street, that seemed empty enough. And Maggie and I kept running.
Everything blurred together, time, places, everything. Soon, we had to stop, as Maggie and I had reached a fairly busy street. Maggie looked up at the sign while I tried to catch my breath.
"Almost to Pensylvania." Maggie said quickly, looking paranoid as she glanced over her shoulder.
Nothing. There was nothing at all. Maggie and I exchanged glances. Maggie spoke quietly.
"Remind me again how you managed to drag me along on this pointless trip?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:.   .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:40 am

(Arent you in California..? S you'd be close to Nevada.)

Clararity was gasping for breath after a couple hours. I wasn't tired at all.
I could g a lot faster, actually. The sky was darkening when we reached a forest that borders New York and Pensylvania.
I sait down on the mossy ground and put my head in my hands. Clara sat beside me. I jolted and closed my
eyes and saw something it wasn't the mossy forest. We were in a much busier place, probably down west farther.
Like Illinois. Me and Clara were there. So were to other girls. One must of been Jackie.
Then I came back to reality. Clara was still sitting there. I rubbed my head.
"Clara." I said quietly.
"Yeah?" She said mindlessly.
"I.. don't think I'm human."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:.   .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:36 pm

(I dunno my states, don't blame me.. xD NEVADA. YES. NEVADA..)

"Nevada. Nevada. Nevada." Maggie had kept mumbling between gasped breaths after a few hours.
Surprisingly, I was perfectly fine. While Maggie had her hands on her knees, gasping for air, I tested my speed.
I was FAST. I dashed back to Maggie before she looked up, and tried to look innocent. She hadn't noticed.
We soon reached the border of California and Nevada. Maggie plopped down with thankfulness, while I remained standing.
I saw a flash, in my head, it definietly wasn't a memory because I hadn't seen my sister, Hero, at her current age.
Hero, she was there, very clearly in my head. And so was some random girl, she was with Hero. And then Maggie and I were there too. I forcused on the background, and noticed it was farther down somewhere. I didn't know my states well, Maggie would.
I shook my head as I saw the current scene.
"Jackie, what's wrong?" Maggie asked, looking concerned.
"It's just.. It's nothing. Nothing at all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:.   .:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:. Soul Catchers .:. | .:.Prp for Vixen and Branch .:. | .:. Part I- The Everlasting .:.
Page 1 of 1