RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:34 pm

Ye-yeah, whatever... I muttered, almost being able to stand on my feet. Fuzzy... wuzzy... purple... nurple... And down I go...
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:43 pm

I watched the cat fall down. Heh heh..crash 'n' burn. The London Bridge song played in my head as I arched my eyebrow--if a wolf could have an eyebrow--at the crumpled heap of a furball. So, you're like blind as a wolf? Nice.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Heeeeeeeey Macarena, I thought as I crashed. Not that I really had a reason to.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:55 am

Wow, you guys are crazy. I giggled, if it's possible to giggle telepathically.
I managed to stand, but I was shaky. I heard Jesse fall and turned to look at him. I snorted and considered how ungraceful he was for a cat, but then I took two steps, felt dizzy, stumbled, and sat down heavily, shaking my head. Wow, what was in that stuff?
I was dimly aware of Ara by the door. Do you think we could shift to something really small? Like mice or something, to get out? We shifted to these forms when we needed them, birds when we needed or wanted them...so maybe we could do the same here? I suggested, my head clearing.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:53 pm

I cocked my head, something that I wouldn't of done if I was human, and thought for a moment. "I don't know... We could try," I offered weakly.
I was thankful that I hadn't been shot with the tranquilizer- who knows what I would of looked like?
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:28 pm

((So...do we get new animals?))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:33 pm

I took a step forward, stumbling for a moment, and cursed. Not that they needed to hear that, though. Dang morphine...or whatever it is..So, while Trent snores away, how about we either break down the door or break open a window, escape, and buy fuzzy purples? I blinked. Was it me, or was everything suddenly in more focus now? I suddenly felt my self shrinking. I'm melting! I cried, my words proof that the tranquilizer didn't wear off as fast as I'd hope. Oh, what a world, what a world! Then, when I was about a foot...or something...high, the shrinking stopped. I realized that I could no longer see a furry grey snout or swish my tail. I spun around in confusion, and the realization dawned on me: I was some sort of bird! What a sight I must be, looking like a helpless, disoriented penguin who had just sprouted flight feathers. I walked forward--well, it wasn't exactly walking; it was kind of new to me and I'd just leave it at 'my gait was mangled'--and glanced up at the 'Toni girl. Freaky Friday, eh? I looked down, and to my surprise my bird vision was still in color. I had brownish-gold feathers. So...what, exactly, am I?

((Golden eagle! =D

WIZARD OF OZ REFERENCE FTW!))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:41 pm

I turned to see a new bird on the ground in place of the wolf that had been mumbling about 'fuzzy purples' or something equally odd. I think you're a golden eagle...cool. I informed him.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Golden eagle? Is that some kind of owl?

I stared blankly at all their faces.

Oh, duh.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:58 pm

Freaky friday? Um, describe the form and I could tell you.
'Toni tried to hear any caws or chirps, she dabbed her paw around
until it felt like she landed on an opened feather pillow.
The grey wolf bent down to where her paw had stopped.
Roughly 3 foot....too short for a Phillipine....too tall for a Wedge Tail.
No idea.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:15 pm

"Freaky Friday..." I muttered.
"But isn't it Wednesday? Wacky Wednesday!" Obviously I was getting off topic. "Listen... we need to break down the door, it's the only way out," I said, realizing that we were getting nowhere fast.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:19 pm

I blinked my eyes at her. Kinda hard for me to help with when I'm a pigeon. I growled. How do I go back to my furry self?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Danny, as much fun as we're having together,
you need to switch back so we can bust the door.
And then go buy some fuzzy purples.
'Toni explained bluntly with a had-to-say insert.
Now to find the door.

XD
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:23 pm

"The same way you switch into your wolf form from a human," I said, as if it was obvious. "And you're not a pigeon. I'm no bird expert... but you're probably some type of eagle." I looked away from the group and studied the door. What was waiting on the other side?

[*Suspense*]
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:27 pm

Yeah, I know, but...yeah-not-much-use-here. I spat, shuffling around and trying to look at myself. Got to say, though, no one can deny I look goo-ood.

((Um...comic relief?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:31 pm

(TOAST!)

'Toni thought.
You wished you were a bird and you turned into one,
so think about your wolf form. She offered, running around
-and often into walls- because she couldn't find
a scent trail that lead to the door.

(Now that was a comic relief.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:43 pm

H-hey guys, I'm feelin' a bit better now! I thought, standing with more stability.

((Or am I? cD thats a lock XD))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:10 pm

((When Socky said 'comic relief' I immediately imagined a dog whizzing on a comic book...0_o))

I looked over at Jesse. Hey, you can stand now, yay. I said with very little enthusiasm as I watched 'Toni bonk into walls.
So who has the strongest form? They can try breaking down the door. I offered, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:34 pm

[I think I could've survived without that, Pirate.]

"Not me..." I replied, taking a step back from the door just to prove my point.
Maybe I'm the fastest, but far from the strongest, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:40 pm

XD

I waddle-walked over to inspect the door carefully. This'll take wolves. And Miss Cougar. It looks cheap, but for an old wooden door I can see plenty of locks outside. I concentrated on being a wolf, like 'Toni had said. And sure enough, when I looked down again, I was my furry, fuzzy self. Well, not really self-self. Wolf-self. Whatever. What do you know? I grinned wolfishly, no pun intended, at my friends. I'm gettin' this shape-shifting down.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:50 pm

Trent didn't feel anything as he was dragged out of the car and in between two shady buildings. They had tranquillised Trent with a dose that was way more than what was required, because they- or anyone else, for that matter- had ever attempted to knock out a dire wolf. His breath came in smooth, timed snores, despite being banged around and thrown into a new room. He was immediately put into a cage that was placed on a cold, hard metal table. It was illuminated a large light that was suspended from the ceiling.

The coldness from the metal table sank into Trent's coat and made his body shiver instincively. The frigidness was like a bucket of cold water splashed upon his face, and so he groggily started to regain consiousness. Uhhhggggg... Trent groaned. I.... erm... uhhgggg.... where.... short, incomplete thoughts lazily gathered themselves inside his brain. Trent was too exhausted to move a muscle, but he didn't really even have the energy to care.

The goons who had drugged Trent and his friends knew next to nothing about safely immobilizing animals, and they had given Trent an dose that could possible be lethal.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:55 pm

((Well, in their defense, it's not every day a long-extinct species comes running along and could potentially kill you with one bite. XD))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:59 pm

[That happens to me everyday.
O.o]

"Good for you!" I snapped, ready to get out of the room.

[Short post. I'm busy. :P ]
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Of course, there is the matter of getting Trent...wherever he may be. Anyone see him around here? Is he buried in physics and crushed by the periodic table? I glanced around.

((Hey, Otto, where, exactly, are you? In our room, or some experimental room of doom?))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:48 pm

((experimental room of doom, I think :D))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 24 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next