RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:49 am

((Dun dun DUN!))

Trent? I asked, trying to pretend I hadn't forgotten all about him. A dire wolf, now that I thought about it, would be great for breaking down a door. Much better then a cougar. But he was nowhere to be seen.
Maybe he got away? I offered lamely, with a shrug-like motion of my shoulders.
As much fun as it would have been to sit wondering about Trent all day, it was time to get out of there.
Okay, everyone who can shift to a wolf or something similar...and me...will all run against the door at the same time. Either it breaks or we all get headaches. I announced, pacing in a tight circle to prepare myself.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:57 am

I nodded. But how 'bout instead of headbutting it, we use our shoulders? It actually hurts less and heals sooner. I offered, glancing at the cougar and fellow wolf. While I braced myself to run and potentially tear a ligament, I was scenting for Trent. He was definitely not in here; even if he was a dire wolf, I could smell his stank from a mile away. Maybe he had gotten away.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Trent slowly opened his eyes, blinking. Guys...? he finally thought, blinking. The cold, metal table was stinging his fur, making him feel more awake as its crisp coolness flowed into his bones. Slowly scrambling to his paws- leaning against one side of the metal wired cage for support- one of his claws caught on the wire and twisted around unnaturally. Blood seeped onto his paw and his pads, but he felt numb, like his spirit was distant and seperated from his body. It took a large effort to get to his paws, and when he did, he still wobbled unsteadily. The overdose of the medicine made him feel woozy and lightheaded, and he started to gag. Trent threw up and collapsed onto his side, closing his eyes and breathing unsteadily.

"Great! Look what you've done now, you incompetent excuse for a human being!"

"Technically, both of us are only half human, anyways, boss-"

"Quiet! The wolf kid is sick now, and there's no mistaking that. We can't call anyone, because they'd learn about our operation..."

"How about we-"

"Quiet! Listen, we can't do any tests on him now, they'd all be innacurate, because he's sick. We just ought to wait for him to return to normal and then try and work on him."

"Kay, boss."

Trent's breaths came in uneven gasps, and his fear rose as he grasped what the ones who had captured him were saying. Guys, he thought to the others. Guys, help me!

((We seriously ought to get some more peeps to RP this, it's fun! :D I wish Winter had a character.))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:53 pm

There was a faint whisper, as if someone far away was gasping. I whipped around, ears quivering, nose twitching, only to see no one was there. Did you guys here that? I glanced around. Or am I going insane? Maybe it was Trent! Much as his loner persona annoyed me, I didn't want anything to happen to him.

"Look at 'im. He couldn't harm anyone if he tried." The man smirked as he leaned against the doorway casually. "What did you guys do, anyway? Douse him in tranquilizer and feed him snooze powder?"

((That isn't powerplaying, is it? XD))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:36 pm

(no, we all play the bad guys.)

'Toni nodded.
The sooner we break down the door,
the sooner we can find him.
She readied herself, and stood beside Danny.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:49 pm

((*cheers on* *gives emotional support as I lay barely unconsious in a cage in a puddle of my own vomit*))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:57 pm

(..Ew. Thanks. XD)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:59 pm

((I do what I can while I'm *repeats graphic location described in previous post* XD))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:00 pm

(LOL)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:23 pm

((Um...thank you. Your support means so much.))

Alright, ready? I stood steady, eyes on the door. One...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:42 pm

Two..Three! She smacked into the door, and heard a few snaps.
'Toni ended up doing a somersault against the door, sliding onto her back.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:00 pm

"Whoa... are you okay...?" I asked, gasping when I heard the impact.
I observed the door- at least they had broken a part of it, and possibly the locks on the other side.

[And there are more members... you guys are just the only active people on here. D: ]

Last edited by Plumєria on Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:15 pm

Erphh...Fine.
She groaned, but stood up.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:16 pm

How many times have you injured yourself now? Twice? I remarked dryly, taking a step back from the door. I wasn't really one to talk; I figured my shoulder was possibly wrenched, but it would be okay. Let's try again. I suggested. Uh...different shoulder this time, eh?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:40 pm

[Hey guys, if you want something else to happen just tell me and I'll edit.]

I shook my head. "No... maybe the locks are broken," I pointed out, padding over to the door. I looked up at the handle, and since I was at a loss of aposable thumbs I quickly turned into my human form and grabbed it. After I had twisted it around the door opened. "Let's go..." I said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 pm

'Toni shifted back to her human form and followed Ara's voice.
She put her hands out on the narrow walls of
the passage as they walked down.

('Toni captured! stays at the back of the group and is beaten!
XD, I seem to be in a graphic mood.)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:12 pm

Guys? Trent thought. Are you free? Get out of here! I'll distract the guys! Trent then struggled to his paws and, with all of the energy he could muster, he slammed into the metal cage's wall. The wire cage scratched against the steel table, making a sharp grating sound. The cage started to tilt a little, and so he brought his paws down hard on the wall that he had hit. It tumbled over, then fell off the table with a big CLANG!

"What the--?"

"What's he doing?!" The man backed away.

"Stop! It's getting worked up- didn't you give it enough tranquilliser?"

"I thought so, boss, I-"

"Try again!"

"I don't have the gun!"

Trent groaned, a long cut from the wire on his muzzle, staining it red. He staggered to his feet. Adrenaline was the only thing keeping him going now. He shook his head back and forth to attempt to clear his vision, but it was no use. He was losing too much blood. Everything was blurred and he saw two of everything. He let out a low growl as he saw the men who were responsible for his capture. He was trying to escape from the cage when dark specks clouded his vision and slowly grew and formed dark clouds. His legs began to give way beneath him and he shifted back into his human form. The injuries he had recieved were still there when he was a human, and as he crumpled to the floor, he felt entirely helpless. Run, he willed them. Escape...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:39 pm

'Toni looked nervously around.
"Ara! Trent just passed out! We have to find him fast before
they stash him somewhere else!"
The teenage girl was very confused and anxious,
and she ran at the back of the small group.

(Otter, you play the bad people that catch 'Toni.)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:49 pm

I was near the front of the group, caught up in the tension and anxiety of trying to find Trent and escape.
"There are doors all over the place in here," I commented as we ran down the hallway. "How are we going to know which one Trent's in?"
Then I heard a commotion coming from one room. I figured we had our answer.
Sliding to a stop I put my ear to the door and heard men shouting.
"He has to be in here." I said to the others.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:46 pm

Hearing voices out in the corridor that he didn't recognize, one man peered through the keyhole in the door leading out into the hall. The shifters we caught earlier! I see them! They escaped and are in the hallway. I'll get the one at the back, he thought to his comerades. He grabbed an old rag and slowly opened the door a crack. Then he suddenly leaped out and grabbed the straggler, gagging her with the rag. He quickly dragged her back into the room.

((Since you wanted to be captured, is that okay? :P It's a bit of powerplaying, sorry :P))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:05 am

The strange man leapt out and grabbed poor 'Toni before any of us could stop him.
"Alright, they're in for it now!" I snarled as I changed into my cougar form.
Angered, it honestly surprised me when the door didn't break in on my first try; slamming my shoulder against it. That always works in the movies... I commented before trying again.
This time, the door smashed quite nicely.
The impact and sudden give surprised me, and it took me a moment to regain myself once inside the room.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:17 am

The man was restraining the girl he had captured when he heard loud bangs, as if something was hitting the door. Within seconds, the door was smashed and a cougar shifter entered the room. "Don't mess with me, kid," the man snarled. "You're playing on with the big boys now." The man gained another set of paws and a long, wavy mane as he turned into a full-sized lion. When he was fully shifted, he let out a roar that seemed to shake the room as he leaped onto the shoulders of the smalled cougar.

((They're shifters, too :O))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:07 am

'Toni was thrown around wildly, and her attacker dropped her.
She jumped at his roar, and desperately tried to shift.
No luck, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:34 am

Guys! I shouted, following Miss Cougar ((he's going to have nicknames he calls them XD)) through the door. 'Toni? Trent? I called wildly. Suddenly, the man standing inside the room shifted. That's right, shifted. He was some sort of lion, and he came down on Miss Cougar immediately. Leave them alone, zebra-breath! I snarled, charging at him.

The man was still watching the wolf-boy with fascination. "Interesting," he murmured to himself as the boy finally collapsed. Suddenly, it was red alert. He heard bangs down the hall, wild sounds coming from a few rooms down. Slowly, he unlocked the closet of guns and picked a hefty rifle, but didn't bother to take out the shells and load it with tranquilizer...

((You guys see where I'm going with this? XD))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:56 pm

Trent lay on his side, gasping hard. He squinted, panting and squirming. He was seeing double still, and his the images moved around in circles. However, he could make out his captor getting a stick of sorts out... what was it? Hey... he thought. The guy... is getting... Trent suddenly realized what it was. He's getting a gun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 25 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next