RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chains Galore - A PRP for Trustworthy Members

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Chains Galore - A PRP for Trustworthy Members Empty
PostSubject: Chains Galore - A PRP for Trustworthy Members   Chains Galore - A PRP for Trustworthy Members I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:03 pm

You glide through the dense, thick forest, panting from tiredness. But you know you can't stop. You look back to see the ravens are still chasing you. You know you can't make it anymore, and you start to descend into the green abyss...

Are you the helpless bird? Or are you the raven?

A Little Overview

There are three main types of birds; the agile Blue Jays, the burly Cardinals, and the sour Ravens. The other birds are not powerful enough to become a main bird. The tyrant Raven, Anakinn, is trying to enslave all the birds to make them build his fortress. He has already collected the weak birds and a few of the main ones, but they grow sick, and he needs more. Meanwhile, the Cardinals and the Blue Jays are having a feud, God knows what it's about. That's your job.

Rules
Don't kill off a created character. If it's a random bird, have a good reason and PM me. If it's someone elses, PM them or if you just want to get rid of it, ask someone to kill it off or get a disease.

No Trolling, Flamming, GodModding, blah blah blah.

There are two weapons you can use (This is for the feud and for the Ravens to help catch Birds) either arrows or swords.

Got a side-plot? PM me and all see if I can fit it in!

There is a book explaining the history of the birds, like, how they were formed, called the Old Scripture.

The birds are a little anthromorphic ((They are a bit advanced)), So they can have, like, a necklace or an eyepatch or someting.

HAVE FUN OR SOCKY WILL ATE YOUR SOUL!

Form:

Name:
Description ((Pics are accepted)):
Personality:
Other:

Cardinals

Leader

Captain ((Like deputy))

Regulars
Snowberry ((Pirate))

Young

Elders

Blue Jays

Leader
Maurari ((Jet))

Captain
Shadow ((Neon))

Regulars

Young
Jay ((Branch))

Elders

Ravens

Leader
Anakkin ((Sub))

Captain

Regulars

Slaves

Meh Form

Name: Anakkin

Bird (Blue Jay, Cardinal, Raven): Raven

Description: Anakinn

Personality: Anakkin is what is considered a tyrant; he needs to control or else he'll get a little Coo-coo. Also, he is quite a strategist.

Other: Have fun My Friends!

Last edited by Nine In The Afternoon on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Chains Galore - A PRP for Trustworthy Members   Chains Galore - A PRP for Trustworthy Members I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:13 am

[I will join! *pokes Trustworthy Member title*]

Name: Maurari
Bird: Blue Jay
Description:

Chains Galore - A PRP for Trustworthy Members 2z8djj7
Personality: Maurari is actually very clever for his kind and is very agile, as his species suggests. He was born in captivity, but escaped leading to his ability to form good plans, and, eventually, find faults in them.
Other: Nada
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Chains Galore - A PRP for Trustworthy Members   Chains Galore - A PRP for Trustworthy Members I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:59 am

Name: Jay (Creative, is it not? x] )
Description: Jay is your typical Blue Jay. Except, he has an eye patch over his right eye. He tells everybody he has to have it on because he got in a battle and lost an eye or something. But that's a lie, he wears it to look cool.
Personality: Jay is quite smart and strategic, but his plans don't always work out. They usually have a few flaws and such. He was born in captivity, and was originally a pet. But, he managed to escape. He is friendly to most.
Other: Nope. :]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Chains Galore - A PRP for Trustworthy Members   Chains Galore - A PRP for Trustworthy Members I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:59 pm

((Accepted. Also, I forgot to put in Gender in the form, but I know you two are Male!))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Chains Galore - A PRP for Trustworthy Members   Chains Galore - A PRP for Trustworthy Members I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:16 pm

Hmm...have you read 'Swordbird' by any chance? :]

Name: Snowberry
Bird (Blue Jay, Cardinal, Raven): Partially albino Cardinal
Description ((Pics are accepted)): https://media.photobucket.com/image/albino%20cardinals/Clue_in/LeucisticPiedNorthernCardinal.jpg?o=1
Personality: Snowberry is quite fiery, and very independant. However, she rarely fights ((with weapons anyway, many a bird has felt the sting of her tongue)), preferring to gather knowledge and be peaceable.
Other: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Chains Galore - A PRP for Trustworthy Members   Chains Galore - A PRP for Trustworthy Members I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:54 am

((Could I not have if I were to have been making this roleplay of which it is based of the book which you have mentioned?))

XD Accepted. Once we get the Cardinal leader, we can start.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Chains Galore - A PRP for Trustworthy Members   Chains Galore - A PRP for Trustworthy Members I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:59 pm

(Yay, I can join now! :3 ))

Name: Shadow
Description: Just a regular blue jay with golden eyes, and tips of wings are white,
Personality: Shadow is ambitious, but he is loyal. He is fun-loving, and is kind.
Other: He is very protective over his friends.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Chains Galore - A PRP for Trustworthy Members   Chains Galore - A PRP for Trustworthy Members I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:51 am

((Accepted))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chains Galore - A PRP for Trustworthy Members   Chains Galore - A PRP for Trustworthy Members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chains Galore - A PRP for Trustworthy Members
Page 1 of 1