RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:40 pm

I felt my bag being ripped apart as I rolled over to see who was here already. Toni and Ara! He-hey guys! I thought to the two as I smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:43 pm

"Nice of you to join us," I muttered sarcastically, curling my fluffy tail around my paws. Looking away from the group I observed our prison. Books lay strewn everywhere. I normally would of enjoyed that, but none of them seemed to be my style. A few of the titles included Chemistry 101 and Fun With Gravity.
Maybe that was our punishment- having to read through these.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:51 pm

So, like, where the heck are we? I asked Ara, until I noticed the stacks of science books. Never mind, we're in the underworld.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:27 pm

After what seemed to be forever, my eyelids slowly lifted. Oi...that was the best sleep I've had in...forever...I telepathically slurred, struggling to just lift my head. Where are we?...And...why do you guys taste...like, fuzzy...purple...?
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:18 pm

"You were transquilized," I said plainly, refering to Danny in his wolf form.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:33 pm

You mean this isn't a five-star hotel? I've been ripped off. I commented sarcstically as I came to on the floor. The men had tossed me in uncerimoniously and I was left with a sore shoulder from the impact.
I managed a deep breath and lifted my head to look around. Where do you think we are? Then I noticed the books on the floor. And I mean besides the place old books go to die.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:01 pm

'Toni grunted. "I think we're in their lab.
No one would happen to know how to fix a bird wing, by chance?"
The barn owl looked sadly at her right wing, she couldn't fly now.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:04 pm

I shook my head. "I'm not a vet," I pointed out before adding, "but you might be able to find something through all of these... uhh... sciencey books."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:11 pm

'Toni hopped over to the books, rummaging through them quickly
luckily to find a book called Avian Anatomy.
She pulled the cover open and scrolled through the pages.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Meanwhile I went over the room we were trapped in. There were no vents, and the walls seemed to be made of some type of strong metal. Great, the door's the only way out, I thought. In fact, the only thing other then books that this room appeared to have was a contraption similar to an x-ray machine. "I'm staying far away from that," I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:37 pm

'Toni jumped. Ah! Found it. 83 degrees couterclockwise.
She swiveled her wing, and felt a slight pop,
but she could flap her wing again.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:41 pm

"It's amazing how precise books can be," I muttered. I sniffed the ground- the toxic smell still lingered.
"It's great and all that you got you're wing fixed, but can we try and find a way out of here?" I said a little louder, on the verge of panicking.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:43 pm

Yes, of course. 'Toni puffed, hopping over to the door.
There's a draft coming from under the door.

Last edited by Scarves on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:47 pm

"But none of us can get through it," I pointed out hopelessly. Distraught, I hung my head. What if this is the end... I thought.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:54 pm

(Can I add another form for her? I just realized I wanted a wolf as well.)

'Toni tried desperately to scratch at the door with her talons, but no luck.
If there were two wolves we could probably bust the door down.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:05 pm

[I guess so, but it would have to be something other than a timber wolf or dire wolf. What about a red wolf?]

"Maybe..." I decided. Carefully, I inspected the door. It was definitely made of wood, but spray painted with silver and bolted shut.
"Not only are these people evil, but they're cheap," I said, stifling a laugh despite the situation.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:23 pm

(Gray! )

Very. 'Toni smiled.
She hesitatntly shifted back to her human form,
and tried the doorknob.
"Locked."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:32 pm

((Timber wolves and grey wolves are the same thing, silly! XD))

I rolled on my other side, vision blurred. I saw blobs of colors that looked like my newfound friends, but I couldn't be too sure. According to the fox-girl, I think it was...I was tranquilized. Fuzzy...purple.I repeated, childishly giggling at the sound of it as I broadcasted it to my companions. Fuhhhhhh...zeeeeeeee. Poi-pull. Eh heh heh heh... Now I strained my head to look at the door where a tawny smudge appeared to be attacking a door. Fuzzy...PURPLE! I laughed, watching as she stumbled away from the door with an air of frustration. Did you say...two wolves? I'm two wolves...maybe three. I murmured mentally, then weakly boasted, I will bust that door down and buy fuzzy...purple for all of us. I thumped my bushy tail at the floor as I regained feeling.

((XD This is fun.))

Last edited by Marvel Socks on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:36 pm

'Toni rolled her eyes at Danny's hallucinations,
and patted his head a few times.
"Yes, Danny, let's bust down the door,
and then go buy some fuzzy purples."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:38 pm

[Haha. And oh well.
P.S. Ara is a fox, not a cougar.]

I laughed- I couldn't help it. "Break down that door and you will get more fuzzy purple than in your wildest dreams," I managed to add.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:41 pm

"That will be the second time you've said that, Ara."
'Toni hummed, and closed her eyes.
Next thing she knew she was no longer taller than Danny,
but about equal. What? 'Toni looked down to see blue-gray paws.
...!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:43 pm

I stood up. You said a naughty word. I replied in a high-pitched, if that was even possible, telepathically mocking voice. Did everyone hear that? Oh, what a glorious day! I was able to form coherent sentences again! Santa's gonna give you a big, fat lump of...The two words sprang to mind and fizzed on my tongue, but I valiantly finished with the traditional answer:...coal. I managed to lift my head and blinked away the splotches in front of my eyes. Am I drunk?...What...what happened? I was about to answer my own question with "fuzzy purple happened!", but refrained. And what's the dillio with the paper torture devices scattered around? I had missed one heck of a party.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Scarves wrote:
"That will be the second time you've said that, Ara."

[?]

"Huh...?" I said, confused, as I witnessed 'Toni shifting from her sweet barn owl form into a ferocious looking wolf. Suddenly another voice interrupted my thoughts.
"Welcome back," I replied smugly.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Whoa! You're like...fuzzy. Not purple. But fuzzy! I snorted. You're a wolf! Wouldja lookit that! Now we need Trent. Where is Trent. It sounded more like a statement than an answer. Yoo hoo! Trent, ole buddy ole chum ole pal! Where'd you go? Did you die...? Can I have your iPod, then?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:33 pm

Most likely Trent is in their lab. 'Toni sighed.
The only problem with this form is I can't see.
She puffed, really hoping that she wasn't blind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next