RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:04 pm

I soared through the sky, looking below me at everything. It was amazing!
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:06 pm

I lost their scent. I ran to where I knew a back entrance was. There was a forest nearby our school. I daced through the cafeteria, skidding on the floor a little before weaving through the tables and stuff and flying from the back door into the forest. i ran, before I finally stopped. I let out a low howl that the humans on the other side of the school couldn't hear. I paused before padding off north. Deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:09 pm

[Hey you can't shape-shift into a bird yet. Every two days or so we add on more animals.]

I soared up into the sky, looking down at the treetops and the houses. I remembered an article I had read on the internet for a project about Peregrine falcons. I was pretty sure I could fly up to 200 miles per hour in a dive, and 50 miles per hour on my own. Pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Leah sat down. geesh. She wanted to do SOMETHING. Fidn the others, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:40 pm

[I gotta go, see ya!]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:18 pm

I flew up next to Arabell. As a dove, a pure white dove.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:24 pm

Violet looked towards the end of the hallway, seemingly afraid to go to her class. She was looking rather sneaky today... but she shook her head, telling herself that she was going. Quickly, she headed towards the science room, an odd anxiety coming over her.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:24 pm

I looked over my wing and saw a dove. What...? I thought.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:27 pm

I glanced over my sholder, turning my head all the way. Dove? Wait. Jesse.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:29 pm

Jesse the dove. I thought. I would've grinned teasingly, had I been human.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:33 pm

[Hey Tayuya- the fire alarm went off, so we were all standing outside for a long time in the freezing cold. Eventually Arabelle and Bella went to investigate and were found by the people mentioned in the intro. They were trapped but escaped by turning into their second animal- a bird.]

Ah... I thought. If I were human, I probably would of nodded. I soared even higher into the sky, and dived. If I had a chance to go 200 miles per hour without being in a car, I was going to take it.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:36 pm

I followed Arabelle. My speeds and silentness were good, but compared to hers I was a nothing. Hey!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:48 pm

Inside my head I laughed. This is better than I thought it would be! I thought. I opened up my wings and started to fly back at an angle, slowing myself down.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:58 pm

I'm just as surprised as you guys! I thought to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:02 am

So my guess is that we shape-shift into whatever animal the situation calls for, and later keep the animal for uh... later, I decided, landing myself in a tree. Funny, I thought shape-shifting was a myth.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:20 am

Doesn't everyone? I replied rhetorically. Well, if that's the case, can't wait for the water adventure, eh?
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:45 pm

I began wishing I knew where everyone had gone; even Jesse had dissapeared! If only I was bird, not a cougar, I could fly over and try to find them...
Suddenly I realized I was far smaller then I had been moments ago. I opened my beak and...wait, beak?
I was a bird! An Osprey! ((https://2img.net/h/i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff93/acfentiman/Bonita%20Springs%20and%20Estero/114PARTNERSHIP.jpg?t=1261068214))
I flapped my wings and took off into the air, the exhileration of flight making me want to laugh, but I couldn't since I was a bird, so I ended up making a very bird-ish chirping sound.
Then I saw a group of birds...a peregrine falcon, a dove, owl...birds that would never be together normally.
Is that you guys? I asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:27 pm

Yup! Jesse, the dove! I replied, sarcastically muttering the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:09 pm

Arabelle the Peregrine Falcon here, I replied, opening my wings. I looked over at Jesse. It was still hard to believe that he was the dove. Yeah, I can't wait 'till someone tries to drown me, I said sarcastically.

[I just googled an Osprey. It is nice looking! I like it!]

Last edited by Jєttєrs/ on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I forgot to add in something. *rolls eyes* moron. xD)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:59 pm

[[So now we alll are.. BIRDS? XDDD]]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:11 pm

[Read it! It's only a few pages.]
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:13 pm

Paragraph

Antoinette Divoci is a 5'2 tall 7th grader with short, dirty blonde hair and a lean, muscular build.
Her hair is cut to a pixie length, letting more of a tomboy appearance rise.
She has very medium shaded tan skin, and short fingernails which are often covered in a clear gloss.
Daily attire for 'Toni is an extremely darkwash jeans and a half-sleved top.
Her shapeshifting powers are limitedfor now, but she can change into a white, cinnamon dappled barn owl at will.
Her eyes are the same color as her pupils, a pale grey.
You would suspect this would be the norm, considering that she is blind.
'Toni is used to having people stare at her- and is glad that she can't stare back.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:20 pm

[Accepted. Except that owl has already been taken... But I guess yours is a barn owl...]
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:22 pm

(YAY! XD Loophole.)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:24 pm

[Be careful, I invented loopholes. xD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 13 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next