RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:40 pm

Hey, don't forget me, guys! I thought, and ran over to the two wolves, who I know felt real afraid off.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:24 pm

Trent ignored Danny's sarcastic tone. The situation's urgency was too great for arguing. Trent felt guilty since he had been the one to tell them to check out what was going on. It seemed as if he didn't have an answer to Danny's question. He didn't know what to do. But he did know that it felt wrong to keep standing there while his new friends were in trouble. Without warning, Trent raced ahead in an attempt to save the others.

"This one's new," a man said at the observation of the creature that had appeared.

"What is it?" another man asked.

"I think... I mean, it looks like a wolf, but it... woah, this is a dire wolf!"

"What? What do you-"

"Just grab him!" the first man said, cutting him off.

Trent paid no attention to the men's conversation. He was more concerned about where they had taken his friends. Hearing their calls in his mind, he scanned the area. He saw a reddish brown figure in a small cage. There! He loped over towards the cage.

"Grab that thing?! He's huge, man!"

"Tranquilize him!"

"What? I-"

"Just do it!"

Reaching the cage, Trent lowered onto his belly and bit at the lock that held it shut. He whined and grunted, continuing to work at it with his claws and his teeth. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in his side. He groaned and his attempts to free the captured fox became feeble. He collapsed onto his flank, breathing heavily, as his vision blurred and his eyes shut.

"Alright, he's out. Grab him and put him in that cage."

"Mmkay, boss."

Last edited by Otter Pop on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:33 pm

(LOL, but keep them all in a dark red- winter'll hunt you down again.)

Trent!! No! 'Toni screamed, looking back to see the huge grey wolf limp beside Ara's cage. Run, Danny!! Run! The white barn owl chirped wildly.

"I told you to shuddup, owl!"
The man swung at her net.

'Toni only screeched more.
Make me. She started at him.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:38 pm

((oh lol sorry *edits*. I'm kind of sad now because my guy is knocked out so I cannot RP D8 Umm, BTW, do those guys still have their shifter powers? And can they communicate telepathically? Cuz if so, then shouldn't they hear what we are 'thinking' to each other? Or maybe it's like walkie talkies and they are on a different channel. :3))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:40 pm

I looked in shock as Trent was captured by the two guys. No way I'm gonna be left last! I gotta get at least 1 of the guys out of there! I started up to the two capturers until...

"Hey, look, it's a little kitty!"

I-I'm sorry, what? A KITTY! Oh, no, that's it! I unsheathed my claws and was going to unleash my fury when I felt a sharp pain. And then numbing, numbing...

"C'mon, get the cat in the bag!"

"Heh heh, you made a cat joke!"

"Shut up!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:41 pm

(no idea, ask Jetts.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:42 pm

((Yah, pretty much, Otter. They keep the powers (for now I guess) And they can speak telepathically, but it's sorta like talking and thinking. They can choose what can be heard and what can't))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:43 pm

((Okay, sorry, but that *points to above cat joke* was hilarious.))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:28 pm

((Thank you, and the sig above is great. I saw the photoshop tutorial. Wow, we are like tottally spamming right now. JET COME OR I KEEL YOU!))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:53 am

[Ooh sorry. I have been on a different RP site practically the whole day. Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 Icon_redface And you can't talk with telepathy when you're knocked out, cause well... you're knocked out.
And I agree, that cat thing was enough to actually make me 'lol' out loud.]

Arabelle circled around the cage. She felt fear creeping into the pit of her stomach as she saw her friends being captured around her. Clearly, the odds weren't good.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:46 am

Well then...that leaves me. I sighed, realizing this was a bit more serious than I thought. These were not kids pulling pranks, if they could sedate a full-blown dire wolf who happened to be Grouchy McGrumperdoodle. I circled around carefully. Can't let myself get caught...if I am, then I'm no use to them...but I can't run and just leave them...Dangit. I cursed my luck, suddenly finding myself wishing the racket I'd heard earlier was just some wind and leaves. I sniffed the air. Oh yeah, they were all around. I advanced cautiously, and a cage came into sight. Medium-sized. A flash of red fur glowed in the dark, and I recognized that Ara kid, the fox. I slipped into the brush, silently hoping it would cover my silver-tipped fur, and slithered forward on my belly. Almost there...! I heard them, but I didn't care. They were whispering. If I could get just one kid free, I was in good shape. I wouldn't feel the slightest bit guilty if there were two of us.

A PHOU! sound greeted my ears and there was a sharp prick between my shoulder blades. Great. I was good as dead now. No doubt whoever these people were, they'd be...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

XD
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:23 pm

[Haha, nice.]

I heard a whisling noise and knew that someone else had been brought down.
"I think that's all of them," said one of the men.
"Let's go, then."
The cage I was in was picked up and harshly thrown into the back of a truck that looked like it could of been used in the 16th century, not the best choice for kidnapping some shape-shifters. Where are they taking us...? I asked, hoping for somewhat of an answer.

[Where should the 'evil lair' be? I was thinking Kansas, but that name doesn't really scream 'horror']
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:38 pm

((FORKS, WASHINGTON!! THAT PLACE IS CREEPY MAN! XD Actually, Savannah, Georgia is really freaky. It's the #1 most haunted city in the U.S. of A., thanks to yellow fever and pirates and all that. Plus, most of it is still brick and stone, was a fort for the Confederates in the Civil War, and there are hundreds of thousands dead bodies buried under the streets from the plague. Some were buried before they were actually dead. I call that an "epic fail", on the guys with the shovels and bodies to bury. But that place fits a 1500s truck, am I right?))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:41 pm

[What do you do in your spare time? xD
And yeah, that'll work. Arabelle's home state is Georgia. O.o]
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:43 pm

((Um...vacation? XD The Ghost Hunters, like TAPS have been to a place there, actually, and virtually every room in this one restaurant is covered top to bottom with ghost orbs. Ara was born there? This adds an edge to it...8P))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:50 pm

[Ahhh creepy. I need to catch up on my haunted cities I guess. Let's wait for the others to reply.]
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:54 pm

http://www.ghostinmysuitcase.com/places/pirate/index.htm

((Indeed, you do. I'll try to stop spamming now. XD But this is the resaurant I was talking about. On a tour we went down into the little room they talk about, took pictures with a digital camera, and SO MANY ORBSSSSSSSS.))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:23 pm

[I'm afraid to click the link....
xD but I will.]
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:03 pm

(Oh yah....Evil lair be in....Athens! Yes, Athens, georgia.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:27 pm

((XD Hey Jet, how about you start off the rping in the lair so we can keep this alive!))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:02 pm

[Alright]

The truck screeched to a stop, throwing the cages forwards. I tried to cry out, by all that could be heard was a strangled yelp. Muttering profanities at my outburst, a man draped a thick blanket over my cage and roughly picked it up. I could tell that he was walking from his footsteps and the clanging noise that the cage made every time it moved, but I was only interested in where he was walking to.
Finally after what seemd like decades my cage was set down. Before I had any time to react the men yanked off the blanket, opened the door, and threw me inside a metal room which smelled suspiciously toxic. "Guys, are you there?" I called, looking pleadingly at the door that I had just been thrown though.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:21 pm

A flash of caramel and the small barn owl tumbled into the room.
'Toni screeched, using one wing to stand up on the floor.
Where are we? She tried to fly up, but when she flapped her wing
it felt like flames. The owl whimpered, and only managed to hop around.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:29 pm

I was still in a daze as the bag I was in was thrown to the floor with the others. Because of this, I only replied in a mumble, trying not to move.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:32 pm

I heard a loud thump as someone else was thrown into the room and quickly sped over to see who it was. "No apposable thumbs here," I joked, trying to lighten the situation before carefully undoing the bag with my fangs.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:35 pm

'Toni stumbled over, and tried to tear at the knot on the top of the bag.
Talons might help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 22 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next