RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:20 am

"Show off," I muttered. I thought for a moment, and then said more clearly, "even though your dove is no match for my falcon."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:08 pm

Trent scowled, rolling his eyes. "If you're just here to sissy fight about who has the cooler shifter form, I might as well just go home and go to sleep." However, despite his harsh words, Trent actually was really impressed with all their forms. He just didn't trust them yet. He recognized some faces from school, and he knew Danny moderatley well- but why had they tracked him down? Why were they here at all?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:08 pm

I kept quiet, but truly I was thinking how great it would be if Trent would go home. I looked around and suddenly got that same feeling that I had yesterday- the feeling that I was being watched.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:17 am

"You guys shouldn't fight like that." I advised Ara and Jesse. "Besides, we all know my cougar pwns you all."
With a smile to show I was just kidding around, I looked at Trent.
"They aren't usually like this, usually we all get along pretty well. We just don't really know each other that well yet." I explained. Maybe it was better we found the two boys now, when we were all adjusting to shifting, instead of further down the road when we were all seasoned professionals. This way we could be friends faster, and they wouldn't feel like the new kids. Even though they were. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:57 am

"No, please don't go! Do you know what it's like to be surrounded by girls?" I pleaded, feeling guilty.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Danny snorted. "You try living where we do--then tell us you don't like it right now." He grinned. He felt a sudden itch in his hands and feet, like the kind he used to have before he learned he could shift. Like he badly wanted to run on all fours, no matter how awkward and difficult that was in human form.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:36 pm

Trent remained silent as the others continued to argue; Danny's comment about conditions at the orphanage hit a soft spot for him. It reminded him about the chances of him getting adopted. Barely any kids got adopted over thirteen- and Trent was fourteen. Silently denying the facts, he tried to hang on to hope and push the thoughts of not having a family to the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:23 pm

I looked past the others and into the forest. I was completely engulfed in my thoughts, not even registering what they were saying. Silently, I took a few steps back and managed to shift into a fox, where my senses were much sharper. We were definitely not alone.

[There, so we're not just sitting around doing nothing.]
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:10 am

Trent raised his eyebrows, seeing one of the shifters turn into a fox. "Hmm?" he murmured under his breath, glancing around as he silently shifted into his dire wolf form.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:25 pm

"That's my cue." I muttered sarcastically, shifting into the timber wolf. At last, sweet, sweet freedom! I loved being a timber wolf--running around, not a care in the world, endless energy...all you had to make sure was that no one was around, or the timber wolf might want to fight in defense. But I couldn't run now. I glanced around, sniffing carefully. There was definitely a new odor on the breeze. I glanced at my fellow canines--the fiery fox-girl, and Trent the bigger wolf. You smell it? I growled.

Last edited by Frosty Socks on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:06 pm

I shifted into my cat form, which I loved so much. Danny's form, however, sorta scarred me. I mean, he was definately stronger and bigger than me. He's would be alpha if he was part of a pack.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:24 am

I ignored Danny and instead continued on. I was afraid, but I had dealt with these people before and that filled me with the confidence I needed to face them.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:14 pm

In my cougar form once again, I felt much more confident. I sniffed the air and let my claws sink into the dirt.
What is it? I asked no one in particular. It was more of a wondering to myself.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:07 pm

(Sorry I was gone for so long!)

'Toni started to fly up into the trees a little higher.
I can see them! She chirped wildly.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:09 pm

Trent scowled instinctively, bareing his teeth. Snapping back to his senses, he turned around to the group, urgency in his eyes. Let the birds survey the area and see what they're up to, and let the rest of us head out. But someone needs to stay in case there's trouble... he thought to the group. And the rest need to stay close so we'll have backup if anything goes wrong. Trent's mind was racing now. Danny, take the others and hide while I stay close and the birds investigate.

((He isn't in charge or anything, I was thinking rebellious response, maybe...? :P You could be like "NO DUMBFACE I AM IN CHARGE" and we have a fight and both get caught. *just an idea, do what you think he'd do* I'd like to have a visual for Trent's wolf form, too just cause i can :P Here it is:
Spoiler:
))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:36 pm

[xD are you kidding? Arabelle would get CRUSHED. And plus, she's long gone.
They can get captured though, that was gonna happen anyways.]

I crept closer, possibly to danger. I heard Trent say something in my mind, but was too preoccupied with the current situation to listen. Suddenly I heard a rustling noise- similar to someone brushing against a bush- and I knew that they were much closer than we thought. I began to back up but almost instantaneously the mystery characters had grabbed me. Gasping, I braced myself to be knocked out again, but this time I was thrown into a large metal cage.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:41 pm

I snorted. Sure thing, boss-man. I glanced around, surveying the scene...we had the cougar, the dove, the owl, Trent, and...where was the fox? Arabelle, wasn't it? Oh well, no time to worry about that now. C'mon, I gestured to the others with a wave of my tail. Let's blow this popcorn stand.

Last edited by Marvel Socks on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:45 pm

(Oh yay! Finally i can have a bird capture scene!)

A large grey net flew between the trees.
'Toni screeched, followed by several high pitched chirps.
As the net engulfed her small form she fell hard to the ground,
and she saw a black glove clasp the squirming net.
Trent! Help!!! The white barn owl screeched.

"Shuddup, stupid bird."
The man smacked the creature with his fist.

'Toni screamed. She struggled around, madly trying to escape.
She tried to pierce the net with her talons- no use.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:02 pm

I heard 'Toni shrieking in a net somewhere near me. 'Toni... are you hurt? I asked, in the friendliest tone I could manage. It's me, Arabelle.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:10 pm

I can't feel my wing! And this stupid creature keeps hitting it.
'Toni chirped. She could see Ara's cage beside her, but still couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:12 pm

I nodded and glared at our captors. It's okay 'Toni. I got out of this once, I can do it again, I assured her.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:18 pm

'Toni puffed. I sure hope so...
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:40 pm

I stared at the captors, waiting for the right time to attack. Not that I really knew how to, just seemed like it would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:27 pm

I heard 'Toni screeching and snarled. I ran for the sound and suddenly someting dropped on me. It was a net, just like the one I could now see 'Toni in. Of course mine was bigger, seeing how I was a cougar, not a bird.
The net was heavy, but I tried biting it anyway; no good. I snarled and tried to swipe at the men who had captured us, but it did no good either. Two of them, while one held 'Toni's net, pulled the edges of the net so I was dragged along the ground to a cage. I snarled again but they managed to get me inside and slam the door closed. Trapped for sure now, I spun in the tiny circle that the cage would allow and snarled viciously at our captors. They've got me guys, look out! I warned the others, if they hadn't been captured already.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:23 pm

H'okay then...I whistled, glancing at Trent. That leaves...us. The others must've been captured by the mutant ninja turtles for the dark harvest, so...what do we do, boss-man? I called back on the nickname, which I tended to use sarcastically when someone acted in charge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 21 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next