RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:13 pm

((An osprey is a kind of hawk, you can google it. And was it just you guys captured?))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:14 pm

(Yup. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:18 pm

[It was just us, but you can pretend you were there]

I sighed with relief as I watched Bella get through the bars. "Uhh... keys... a button... uhhh..." I mumbled. This wasn't good- whenever I got really nervous I always started babbling.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:18 pm

[[I'm TOTALLY LOST. Whats happening here? O.o Can I just jump in and make Leah be somewhere nearby the others? xDDD]]
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:21 pm

((Okay. So I'm going to say there was obvious time passege. *spell fail* ))

I paced irritably outside of the school. They had told us there was an 'emergency' and locked all the doors. They had found me inside and I had made up some story about forgetting my coat.
They had given me a speech about 'never going inside for anything', but at least I had my coat back so I was freezing slower. But there was one major problem.
Arabelle, Bella, and Kayren had never come out of the building. I had searched outside for a few minutes before giving up. There was something seriously wrong going on here.

((Hopefully my timing is right with yours. xD))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:22 pm

[Oh we were captured. We're working on escaping. You can be where we might show up if we escape. Which we will.]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:25 pm

I scrurried around, looking for a button keys, or something. I spotted a single key hidden in a corner, and grabbed it in my jaws. I turned human and inserted the key into the lock.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:27 pm

[[We can shape-shift now? O.o]]

Leah noticed the group she had been watching had vanished. They STILL hadn't come out from the building. With a srug, she leaned against the wall, edging to the door. Nobody saw her. She paused. What HAD happened to the others?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:28 pm

I tumbled out of the cage and landed on my stomach, but quickly stood up, brushing myself off. I looked around and saw walls in every direction. "Can't go around them, can't go under them... but maybe we can go through them," I said, feeling the wall. "There has to be a hidden door. They got us in here somehow."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:30 pm

I brushed my hand on the wall and looked up. There was a hatch on the cieling. How weird. I showed Kayran and Arabelle.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:31 pm

I knew then-- they where trapped. God knew where. I looked around before I began to reach out to open the door and sneak in. My hand closed on the handle. I glanced around. Nobody was watching. And I slipped inside, merely a shadow to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:33 pm

I jumped up and tried to reach it, even though I knew it was no use. "Wehavetoreachit!" I practically yelled, speaking a little too fast.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:41 pm

I sighed. "How?" I demanded, completly desprate. I jumped up, not even close to reaching it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:41 pm

I jumped as well, reaching as far as I could. Even I was too short. "We'll get out.. Hopefully." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:45 pm

"It's times like these when I wish I was a bird," I muttered, slouching down in the corner of the room. Incredibly all my wishes were coming true today. I found myself shrunken down to size, staring up at Bella and Kayran like they were giants. I looked at myself. I had brown and white striped feathers and wings- wings! I knew almost nothing about birds, but it wasn't hard to figure out that I had just turned into the fastest bird known to man- a Peregrine falcon.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:47 pm

I gasped. I thought hard. I shrank quickly. I couldn't move my eyes either. I was one of teh best night-hunters. An Owl!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:48 pm

I had shrunken as well. I was tiny, tinier then them both. I was a hummingbird! I flitted around quite fast.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:50 pm

Who is the hummingbird and who is the owl? I asked, looking at them both through large, icy blue eyes just like my own when I was human.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:51 pm

Kayran the hummingbird here. I thought, and flitted around, much too hyper under the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:51 pm

I'm the owl. Belle. I thought to Arabelle and Kayran. I fluttered my wings in joy.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:54 pm

My wing span might be too big for me to fly well in this room, can one of you manage to push open the latch?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:55 pm

I nodded. I flapped my wings and went through. I managed to largen the hole.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:00 pm

I had never flown before, and it would be a challenge for me to get through that small space with such a large wing span. I braced myself, getting ready to spring into the air. 3... 2... 1... I thought, then flew right through the ceiling and out into the open forest. I did it! I shouted in my mind, flying around.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:01 pm

I managed to get through the hole, no problem, I was small enough to glid through easily. Wow, flying was FUNN.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:01 pm

Leah smelt bird. She thought. "Wish I could fine them..." She muttered. She suddenly felt herself shrink some, not much, but into a four-legged animal. My--well, Nose was stronger. I could smell them slightly better. I blinked my green eyes. My fur was a dark brown color, like chocolate. I was a wolf. this is awesome. I thought. I smelt deeply and vanished down a hallway, trying to find where the group was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 12 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next