RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:24 am

I let out a small laugh. Suddenly, I had this eerie feeling, like I was being watched. I turned to look behind me, and sure enough there was the same cat I had seen before glaring at me; looking at me as if it was sizing me up. I was immediatly distracted by the sound of a puma falling out of a tree. The part that scared me the most was realizing that there was nothing I could do about it.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:31 am

Fortunately just before I reached the ground, my claws hooked onto a low branch and I caught myself.
Hanging there with my back legs dangling I felt like an idiot. I was only a few feet from the ground so I let myself drop and landed gracefully. Changing back to human, I smiled at the others and tried to keep the shaking out of my voice.
"Okay," I said. "Climbing as a puma? Awesome. Falling? Not so much."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:33 am

I shook my head. My heart had nearly stopped in my chest when she had fell. I gulped and shook my head lightly. "Now what?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Are you ready to go hunting yet Arabelle?" I asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:36 am

As I began to realize that Zoey was okay I felt myself become able to breathe again. I looked behind me, but the cat was gone.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:41 am

"Is something wrong?" I asked, noticing the worried look on Arabelle's face plus the 'looking behind her back thing'.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:48 am

I paused, wondering if I should tell or not. "It just feels like someone's been following me, that's all," I said, trying to believe it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:59 am

I nodded, and sat down against the tree and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:08 am

"Soo..." I said, breaking the silence. "Is school always that bad?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:19 am

I shook my head. "No. Not really..." I muttered, twiddling a twig in my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:24 am

I chuckled. "I guess it's just because I enrolled, then," I said, rolling my eyes, "I seem to have a lot of bad luck." I wondered if the shape-shifting had anything to do with us ditching school- that anyone could do it? I didn't think so. Maybe it was just fate that we had all been sitting in the back, the school had gone pitch black, and all of us had decided to ditch. But why?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:27 am

I nodded and check the time on my phone. 2:30 PM. "It's 2:30." I said, sliping my phone back into my pocket. "We probably should get going back home."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:32 am

I hadn't realized how long we had been in the forest. Then again, a lot had happened today. "True, I can't imagine what would happen if my parents had come home to find that I wasn't coming home from school," I said, "Um... I guess I will see you all later." I turned around to leave- luckily I knew how to get out of the forest now.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:36 am

I nodded and turned into a coyote. I followed her though. I had no clue on how to get out of the forest. My sense of direction was completely off.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:49 am

I made my way out of the forest and saw that school was just being let out. Since I had to walk home, it would be easy to pretend like I'd been there the whole day. We didn't even have to bring our backpacks.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:52 am

Once we exited the forest I turned into a human and walked home the rest of the way. I let myself into my house and sat down on the soft couch.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:00 am

[I gotta go. Night!]

I managed to reach my house before nearly collapsing out of exhaustion. It had been a long day. Suddenly I realized that my dad had promised me he'd make it home before I did today, and sure enough there he was, just sitting on the couch and watching t.v. "Hi, dad," I said, wondering if he'd even noticed me come in. "Hi Arabelle. How was your day at school?" he asked. I was thinking of a million responses, but just said, "It was interesting, dad," with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:17 am

I sprinted home, never really getting the whole change-back-human thingie. That wouldn't matter; I'll find out soon enough. As I approached my house, however, I had no idea what my parents would think if they saw a cat entering their house. They'd kill me! I had to find another place. Hunting probably wasn't the problem; the pizza filled me up. I started on the sidewalk where my house was. It was sorta sad, y'know, leaving my home and comfort, if you could call it that, but you can't...
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:32 pm

I walked calmly down the street towards my house. When I got there I saw that no one was home as usual in the afternoons. My parents both worked during the day, and I went out to my friend's houses a lot. They probably wouldn't have even known I was missing until midnight or later. Not that they don't care of course, they're just busy.
Walking inside I got a soda out of the fridge and flopped down on the couch to watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:39 pm

I pawed the town for a while until I thought I saw new girl. Maybe she'll take me in for a night or two! I thought and sprinted to the house. I was almost instictivly about to knock, but my paws would get damaged. I meowed for a while.

((XD))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:48 pm

((Wow, how random would that be? You hear a knock at your door and it's a cat. xD))

I heard a loud meowing outside my door. Curious, and more then a little confused, I went over and opened the door.
Sitting there was an egyptian mau((sp?)) cat. I blinked at him. Then I remembered, it was one of the other kids who had changed.
"Um, are you alright?" I asked him, moving aside so he could come in.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:55 pm

I nodded my head. I guess that was the only direct response.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:37 pm

[Whew, I'm finally home from school!]

I trudged up the stairs and opened the door to my room. I was too tired to brush my teeth, so as soon as I got inside I jumped on the bed and was snoring instantly. As I was sleeping I had the strangest dream. Actually, it was probably considered normal now, seeing as what I'd just been through.

Last edited by Jєttєrs/ on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:47 pm

"Why haven't you returned to human?" I asked as I closed the door. Then I realized that he probably couldn't talk, so I shifted to my puma form so we could speak telepathically.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:12 pm

Heh, well, it sounds stupid, but I couldn't really figure it out... I thought. Zoey's puma form scared me. A lot...
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:06 pm

[Hey ya'll, I'm gonna make it morning... if you don't mind...]

It was about five in the morning when I woke up. Apparently the fire alarm had chosen that moment to run out of batteries and it was beeping loudly. Grumbling, I got myself out of bed and retrieved a stepping stool and two double A batteries. Finally, I had managed to shut the annoying thing off. Sleep was long gone now, so I took a nice, long shower before throwing on some clothes and make-up and heading downstairs. I didn't really feel like eating breakfast, so I just grabbed my backpack and started on the long walk to school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 7 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next